Humble Greetings from a Newcomer

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-03-2016, 05:52 AM
Humble Greetings from a Newcomer
Greetings to those who are neither the young and old, the dead and living. I myself am a newcomer within this forum though personally I wasn't really sure if I'm parts of Atheists family or Theists family, doubtfully nor am I a Neutral.

Theist family am I been born into, Buddhism formally I am. My families are that who pursued perfection and that is where everything changed. A grade is the target of every subject, and the final exam of my elementary school marking the start of my 'abnormal' development.

Long history short, in order to improvise my sole subject that I'm weak against; English. I took action in story writing, essay etc. in school competing events. That is where I start; I fell into the realm of fantasy. And to further increase the realism in composing those words, I began to research myths & legends which became one of the reason into whom I am now.

Thought Buddhism am I, I choose to studies in a school composed of Muslim student and with my father who is a devotee of traditional Thai Religion, I've come to doubt religions themselves. So far I've only studies & tried to understand in-order; Buddhism, Taoism, Islamic, Christianity, Roman Catholic, Sumerian and lastly Wicca (Personally because I prefer Magic). I skipped Hinduism because it requires at least 3 or 4 times the length of research comparing with other religions.

I came to reject my believe in Buddhism at the age of 14 while I might became a believer of Christian if not Muslim, thought those did not happen because somehow my abnormal imagination started to kicks in. My imagination started to form a new facts & logic within me and unconsciously it became my 'believe' in a sense after nearly a decade.

I came to reject my believe in Buddhism at the age of 14 while I might became a believer of Christian if not Muslim, thought those did not happen because somehow my abnormal imagination started to kicks in. My imagination started to form a new facts & logic within me and unconsciously it became my 'believe' in a sense after nearly a decade.

I came to combine both Theist & Atheist believes into something that transcended my imagination that sometimes I would even doubt if I’m really normal. With something like; Earth is nothing but a small island like Hawaii been exiled from the real world, trapped within a supreme illusion magic barrier that created mirage-like universe etc. And to cover that expulsion event, a fact was thrown into all accounts of our ancestors whom wished for supreme futuristic technologies which lead to mass obliteration of them that left the entire world held its breath.(Which covered by those alien-like items found in ruins etc.) As if not enough, that small island was exiled from the rest of the world with some ultimate-like magic that trapped ‘us’ eternally inside it.

Thus a ‘fact’ that Human is abandoned was created to cover the existence like Angelic, Elvish, Orcish, myths like-beings existed altogether out of our small prison. While the so-called Gods & Goddess from various religions is nothing more than insignificant beings that is tasked to overseer this disgrace land. Though they may have power to create miracle-like events which leading others to believe they’re ‘Gods’, which another fact was created that these Overseer are creatures that could absorb ‘thought power’ that was emitted from fellow believers while they pray or believe in certain ‘Gods’ which gave them power to do those God-Like-Miracle.

I have too much to say that could cover my entire imagination that has created something to become my personal belief. From those short descriptions I wasn’t really sure which side I truly belong to but I’m certain that even if I’m all over magic, Wicca is not my place.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2016, 06:38 AM
RE: Humble Greetings from a Newcomer
Welcome to TTA. There are other ex-buddhists here, it may be good for you to talk to them. Just search Buddhism.....

Drinking Beverage

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
18-03-2016, 07:05 AM
Welcome Smile
18-03-2016, 07:22 AM
Be sure to barbecue kittens, record the NFL without their permission and rip the tags off of your mattress.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post
18-03-2016, 07:26 AM
I am very confused by your introduction, but hello and welcome...Big Grin
18-03-2016, 09:03 AM
Welcome.
18-03-2016, 09:12 AM
Hola! Welcome aboard, feels weird saying that since I just joined this week too but whatever! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Fishbowl's post
18-03-2016, 04:47 PM
Hello! Big Grin