Humbly Submit my blog

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-06-2012, 08:47 AM
Humbly Submit my blog
I started a blog to do some writing, wanted to get more writing done and thought I could write about non-belief.

It's on blogger, and just getting started, tell me what you think.

http://atheistrevival.blogspot.com/

Why are you still reading this line when it is obviously my signature line?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-06-2012, 09:33 AM
RE: Humbly Submit my blog
Looks interesting. I like that the postings are quick little reads... something for the morning when the water is just starting to boil. Smile

Drinking Beverage

The One Nation Under Thor caught my eye... the Atheist family shouldn't need to sue... that poem never actually had the phrase "under God" in it. It was an addition years after the poem was published.

If I were to sue, it would have nothing to do with that moot God phrase. The entire idea of some idiotic pledge being required to proclaim allegiance to a nation which was founded on, and prides itself on freedom from such notions is completely preposterous, and counter to my revolutionary ancestry. So fuck 'em. Dodgy

Yep - a good blog-quickie can get ya started in the morning!! Thumbsup

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
15-06-2012, 09:40 AM
Thanks for the input. I don't write to have page after page. I like quick reads, quick steams of consciousnesses.
(15-06-2012 09:33 AM)kim Wrote:  Looks interesting. I like that the postings are quick little reads... something for the morning when the water is just starting to boil. Smile

Drinking Beverage

The One Nation Under Thor caught my eye... the Atheist family shouldn't need to sue... that poem never actually had the phrase "under God" in it. It was an addition years after the poem was published.

If I were to sue, it would have nothing to do with that moot God phrase. The entire idea of some idiotic pledge being required to proclaim allegiance to a nation which was founded on, and prides itself on freedom from such notions is completely preposterous, and counter to my revolutionary ancestry. So fuck 'em. Dodgy

Yep - a good blog-quickie can get ya started in the morning!! Thumbsup

[+] 1 user Likes FaceOfBoe's post
15-06-2012, 09:55 AM
Looks good! I'll check back from time to time.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
15-06-2012, 10:38 AM
I read "NASCAR fan." That was the end of the reading. Angry

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
15-06-2012, 10:53 AM
(15-06-2012 10:38 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I read "NASCAR fan." That was the end of the reading. Angry

Yea, kinda made me think: redneck retard or marketing ploy... Confused or both.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
15-06-2012, 12:01 PM
(15-06-2012 10:53 AM)kim Wrote:  
(15-06-2012 10:38 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I read "NASCAR fan." That was the end of the reading. Angry

Yea, kinda made me think: redneck retard or marketing ploy... Confused or both.
Hardly, I hold a masters degree from Penn State in human resource management, and work for a large university. I find many nascar fans in academia, one of the deans of one of our schools is an avid Nascar fan.

15-06-2012, 12:33 PM
(15-06-2012 12:01 PM)FaceOfBoe Wrote:  Hardly, I hold a masters degree from Penn State...

What does one have to do with another? I tend to think if someone is defensive about something, then they're doing something they know is wrong. NASCAR qualifies. :/

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post