Humor, my spoof of a Twix ad.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-08-2018, 11:31 AM
Humor, my spoof of a Twix ad.
I am just being silly making fun of the climate of sell of political fear. It really isn't a slight on the company but having fun with poking fun of the marketing.

The real commercial says something like this.

Twix, "That's like you a custodian and me a janitor. That's like me a ghost and you a spirit." "It's time to pick a side".

Ok, here is my version poking fun of the climate of fear.

Twix, "That's like you a KKK member and me a Nazi" "It's time to pick a side."

OR

Twix, "That's like you're Jeffery Dhamer and I'm Ted Bundy." "It's time to pick a side."

Or

Twix, "That's like you're Hitler and I am Stalin" " It's time to pick a side."

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-08-2018, 04:15 AM
RE: Humor, my spoof of a Twix ad.
(12-08-2018 11:31 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  Twix, "That's like you a custodian and me a janitor. That's like me a ghost and you a spirit." "It's time to pick a side".

"That's like you're Donald Trump and I'm Donald Duck. It's time to pick a side."

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
13-08-2018, 08:43 AM
RE: Humor, my spoof of a Twix ad.
(13-08-2018 04:15 AM)SYZ Wrote:  
(12-08-2018 11:31 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  Twix, "That's like you a custodian and me a janitor. That's like me a ghost and you a spirit." "It's time to pick a side".

"That's like you're Donald Trump and I'm Donald Duck. It's time to pick a side."

Meh, more like,

"That's like you're Darth Vader and I'm Lex Luther" "It's time to pick a side."

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user