Humorous Leviticus page

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-07-2014, 11:47 AM
Humorous Leviticus page
I came across this page about Leviticus and, after laughing all the way through found myself wondering how, when people were reviewing these texts for inclusion in the "true book of God's word", did a book like Leviticus ever pass. It boggles the mind! Facepalm

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
16-07-2014, 11:59 AM
RE: Humorous Leviticus page
I'd like to think its inclusion was to settle some kind of pool on just how stupid and gullible people can be when it comes to "the word of god".
[+] 1 user Likes CleverUsername's post
16-07-2014, 03:36 PM
LOL, yeah it seems like it would have to be something like that. Or maybe they were just so drunk they didn't know what they were reading. "Yeah, sounds good, include that one. *hiccup*" Smile

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
16-07-2014, 03:59 PM
Leviticus must have been kind of messed up. I mean most of what he wrote is just a list of things he hates.
16-07-2014, 04:09 PM
(16-07-2014 03:59 PM)Islay Wrote:  Leviticus must have been kind of messed up. I mean most of what he wrote is just a list of things he hates.
True. And since he was supposedly divinely inspired while writing that, it says a lot about gawd too. Dodgy

16-07-2014, 04:40 PM
(16-07-2014 04:09 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(16-07-2014 03:59 PM)Islay Wrote:  Leviticus must have been kind of messed up. I mean most of what he wrote is just a list of things he hates.
True. And since he was supposedly divinely inspired while writing that, it says a lot about gawd too. Dodgy

He?

Who he?

Huh

16-07-2014, 09:28 PM
Well some say Moses, but you're right since that hasn't been firmly established. Tongue

17-07-2014, 10:22 AM
(16-07-2014 04:40 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(16-07-2014 04:09 PM)Impulse Wrote:  True. And since he was supposedly divinely inspired while writing that, it says a lot about gawd too. Dodgy

He?

Who he?

Huh

You know, that guy named Leviticus. Laugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
17-07-2014, 10:45 AM
(17-07-2014 10:22 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  You know, that guy named Leviticus. Laugh out load
Oh him... I thought "Leviticus" was his last name... the first, you know, being "Humorous"... Angel Tongue

[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post
18-07-2014, 01:08 PM
(16-07-2014 11:47 AM)Impulse Wrote:  I came across this page about Leviticus and, after laughing all the way through found myself wondering how, when people were reviewing these texts for inclusion in the "true book of God's word", did a book like Leviticus ever pass. It boggles the mind! Facepalm
There's a brand of pants named after Leviticus.Yes

Sapere aude
[+] 2 users Like f stop's post