Humorous Leviticus page

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-07-2014, 02:41 PM
RE: Humorous Leviticus page
(18-07-2014 01:08 PM)f stop Wrote:  There's a brand of pants named after Leviticus. Yes

Yes, I love my Leviticus 501s. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-07-2014, 03:30 PM
I really hope you're putting the feathers of the fowl you sacrifice on the east side of the alter. Yahweh will smite your ass if they fall on any other side! Laughat

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
18-07-2014, 05:37 PM
I'm actually in the process of reading through Leviticus... unbelievable lol.

Ritual sacrifice? I mean really, why are these never brought up in church? I'd love to see the faces of the faithful if their priest told them, "The priest shall bring it to the altar, wring off its head and burn it on the altar; its blood shall be drained on the side of the altar."

Awkward ....

I feel like theists spend so much time praying for a better life after death, they don't fully appreciate or enjoy the one they have now.
18-07-2014, 08:30 PM
Well essentially, all the sacrifice talk is what it's all about. Jesus said he did not come to do away with the laws rather, fulfill them.

In the early days of the cult, Jesus was referred to, and even most often depicted as, a lamb. Eat, this bread is my body. Drink, for this wine is my blood. So saith the sacrificial lamb of god.

They still reenact this ritual sacrifice in church today ... especially the catholics. Of course... it's been cleaned up for the kiddies, a bit. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
19-07-2014, 03:36 AM
Touche... you really have to hand it to Catholics. They have made cannibalism and human sacrifice almost seem normal lol. And i us the word normal rather loosely

I feel like theists spend so much time praying for a better life after death, they don't fully appreciate or enjoy the one they have now.
[+] 1 user Likes nbberm2's post
30-07-2014, 09:25 AM
(18-07-2014 02:41 PM)kim Wrote:  
(18-07-2014 01:08 PM)f stop Wrote:  There's a brand of pants named after Leviticus. Yes

Yes, I love my Leviticus 501s. Shy

http://fandomania.com/wp-content/uploads...01st-2.jpg

DroolingLaugh out load