Humping buckets

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-03-2015, 06:41 PM
RE: Humping buckets
(08-03-2015 05:57 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(08-03-2015 04:03 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Am I having fun yet????

Not with your definition of humping Drinking Beverage

Unless your pet name for your S.O. is 'Buckets'. Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2015, 06:46 PM
I don't think I have ever tasted 'real' maple syrup. Consider

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
08-03-2015, 09:07 PM
(08-03-2015 06:46 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I don't think I have ever tasted 'real' maple syrup. Consider

Shocking

Gasp

Sadcryface2

Weeping

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
09-03-2015, 05:02 AM
(08-03-2015 05:38 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  Where do you sell it? I'm a Canadian frog living where people have never had real maple syrup. (Not the heavy syrup with flavoring.)

I'm in SW Michigan. Rural area NW of Kalamazoo.

I simply wait til I have 30 gallons or so made, then put a few signs out on the main roads. I've been doing it long enough that I've got a fair number of regular customers. It's usually all sold out in a week or two. I'm one of the last of small producers around - that still use the traditional boiling method - so the flavor is better and it's a bit better in viscosity than stuff that goes through reverse osmosis machines, that the large producers use.

I won't use commercial "syrups" - a pseudonym for "corn syrup flavored with petrochemicals"....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
10-03-2015, 06:50 PM
(08-03-2015 06:46 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I don't think I have ever tasted 'real' maple syrup. Consider

OK, you need some Quebec maple syrup.
Quote:Approximately 85 per cent of the world's maple syrup comes from Canada, and of that,
about 90 per cent is produced in Quebec. Taking centre stage on the nation's flag, the maple leaf
not only signifies the unity of all Canadian people, but a rich industry they are right to be proud of.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
10-03-2015, 07:02 PM
(08-03-2015 05:13 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  humping = carrying

Lots of that coming up.

So... tomorrow you'll be humping on Hump Day?
Gawdam, if only your name was Humpty Humperson, you could make a song, or somethin! Tongue
[Image: watch?v=RjIMqfWDPC4]

10-03-2015, 07:52 PM
We have a similar thing in the UK, but with Marmite.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
02-04-2015, 05:36 AM
It's done. And I damned near am too.....

This was the WORST year ever. The sap didn't run predictably, the sugar content was for shit, and of course to top it off I came down with a horrid head/chest cold to make it all the more "fun".....

If this had been a typical year - I should have gotten close to 50 gallons of syrup. I got 20 - and worked my ass off to get it.

Then - to REALLY make shit "fun" -- I've had a couple of previous year customers showing up DEMANDING their usual 2 or 3 gallon quota -- which I refuse to do. I'd far rather have some for everyone - rather that just sell it all to the first guy who drops down the money. I didn't even put up my roadside signs.

What these cretins fail to realized is I put in HUNDREDS of hours and close to 1000 dollars getting ready for this season. In the end - lost money. That's right folks -- I worked my ass off just to be able to provide syrup to these snooty fucks - and not make a buck at all.....

And they think I'm the bad guy....

Fuck it... I'm should just go back to bed.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post