Hungarian "rape prevention"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-11-2014, 08:43 PM
Hungarian "rape prevention"
In a further step showing the social, moral and political decline in Hungary, the Hungarian government is airing an advert that blames women for being raped.

Essentialy it tells them that if they go out and drink, it is their own fault if they get raped.

http://www.spiegel.de/panorama/ungarisch...04926.html

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post
25-11-2014, 08:50 PM
RE: Hungarian "rape prevention"
It can't be that hard to NOT rape someone. I have seriously gone almost 25 years without raping anyone! Super duper simple!
[+] 7 users Like pollyanna's post
25-11-2014, 09:18 PM
(25-11-2014 08:43 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  In a further step showing the social, moral and political decline in Hungary, the Hungarian government is airing an advert that blames women for being raped.

Essentialy it tells them that if they go out and drink, it is their own fault if they get raped.

Sounds like the US Universities' collective attitude towards campus rape.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
25-11-2014, 11:13 PM
(25-11-2014 09:18 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(25-11-2014 08:43 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  In a further step showing the social, moral and political decline in Hungary, the Hungarian government is airing an advert that blames women for being raped.

Sounds like the US Universities' collective attitude towards campus rape.

It always seemed comical, tragic, and depressingly fitting that at my first University; there was a rape prevention/social aid type of building on campus, but it was furthest away from anything out down an unlit path on the edge of the cornfields.

That's the amusing qualities you can find at College campuses. Along with others I know of such as UMass which has a pathway toward some dorms colloquial known as the Rape Trail.

Come on Hungary.. step it up, you used to be cool.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
25-11-2014, 11:26 PM (This post was last modified: 25-11-2014 11:46 PM by GirlyMan.)
(25-11-2014 11:13 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(25-11-2014 09:18 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Sounds like the US Universities' collective attitude towards campus rape.

It always seemed comical, tragic, and depressingly fitting that at my first University; there was a rape prevention/social aid type of building on campus, but it was furthest away from anything out down an unlit path on the edge of the cornfields.

That's the amusing qualities you can find at College campuses. Along with others I know of such as UMass which has a pathway toward some dorms colloquial known as the Rape Trail.

Come on Hungary.. step it up, you used to be cool.

Girly always got to go to all the cool frat parties 'cause my late brother Bill was the gypsy, the acid queen. When we ever heard the frat brothers plotting shit like this we'd point out to them that before that happened we're gonna have our way with them. It didn't hurt that we we were in The Pagans entourage. They liked the LSD to counteract the PCP. Crazy fucks.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
26-11-2014, 06:53 AM
(25-11-2014 08:50 PM)pollyanna Wrote:  It can't be that hard to NOT rape someone. I have seriously gone almost 25 years without raping anyone! Super duper simple!

You worded that rather poorly.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
26-11-2014, 03:12 PM
Hardly surprising from a people who voted in droves for Jobbik.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
06-12-2014, 09:17 PM
It is easier to blame victims and try to make them "be safe" or "be good" than to accept the fact that no one is ever really safe. We are all vulnerable and we can't always prevent or stop someone else from harming us. It's easier to hold an illusion of control than to accept that control is limited. You can do your best to reduce risk and prepare for the worst, but still there is always risk and it's always possible for someone to overcome you, either because they are stronger, meaner, smarter, whatever than you are, or the circumstances favor or disfavor one over the other. It is even comforting for people to victim-blame. They assure themselves that it can't happen to them, because they know these things, they do these things, they are somehow different than the victims. That is what I perceive is at the core of it, at best. A bunch of bullshit.

It is self-evident that I do not need religion or God to be a moral, happy, productive human being.
[+] 2 users Like Imago's post
06-12-2014, 10:44 PM
I have raped exactly as many people as I have wanted to rape. Dodgy

So given that all men are potential rapists there is only one solution...

[Image: 8sg51jorvvrpo780n9jdnnni4.1000x707x1.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
06-12-2014, 11:37 PM
I don't understand Muslim men.
They're extremely homophobic BUT they want to cover up all their women... I mean how gay is that?
Also, surely you want to view the product before you purchase. You don't wanna get to the bedroom with your lucky dip to find that you scored yourself a Golem-look-alike. Sorry, you have broken the seal and thus have voided the return policy.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post