Hurricane Irma

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-09-2017, 10:55 AM
RE: Hurricane Irma
(12-09-2017 09:40 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(12-09-2017 09:26 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  I would criticize such people to their faces without a problem. Hypocrites need to be informed of their status.

Yeah, before I head out, I just want to add that I'm of the opinion that criticizing people for their beliefs -particularly when those people are in crisis mode, and especially when their actions are the exact same as if they held different beliefs- is bigotry. It is the very definition of bigotry, in fact.

I'm not a bigot.

I'm not even going to argue this with you. Think what you want, your beliefs don't matter. All that matters is that you take action and help people in need.
I don't actually give a fuck what your opinion is.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2017, 11:29 AM
(12-09-2017 10:55 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(12-09-2017 09:40 AM)Aliza Wrote:  Yeah, before I head out, I just want to add that I'm of the opinion that criticizing people for their beliefs -particularly when those people are in crisis mode, and especially when their actions are the exact same as if they held different beliefs- is bigotry. It is the very definition of bigotry, in fact.

I'm not a bigot.

I'm not even going to argue this with you. Think what you want, your beliefs don't matter. All that matters is that you take action and help people in need.
I don't actually give a fuck what your opinion is.

Kicking people who are down already sucks! Just saying.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
12-09-2017, 11:42 AM
(12-09-2017 11:29 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(12-09-2017 10:55 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  I don't actually give a fuck what your opinion is.

Kicking people who are down already sucks! Just saying.

Bullshit. Aliza wants the brand of stupidity she personally prefers to be given a bye on being called on that stupidity from what I can tell. The preacher wanted to score points for a God that just killed eleven of her parishioners, hospitalized a score more (including children), and flattened her place of business. That's fucked up. Worst thing is she probably never realized the level of bullshit she just vomited up.

And *I* am a bigot? Fuck that shit.
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post
12-09-2017, 11:53 AM
We have spoken on this forum many times that the time to speak out against someone's religious beliefs is not when they have just experienced the loss of a loved one.

Though I may roll my eyes at the 'thank god' messages that are inevitable around these natural disasters...just as when dealing with a death, I am not the one to pull the rug out while people are in crisis mode.

As usual, a crisis brings out both the best and the worst in people.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
12-09-2017, 11:56 AM
(12-09-2017 11:42 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(12-09-2017 11:29 AM)Dom Wrote:  Kicking people who are down already sucks! Just saying.

Bullshit. Aliza wants the brand of stupidity she personally prefers to be given a bye on being called on that stupidity from what I can tell. The preacher wanted to score points for a God that just killed eleven of her parishioners, hospitalized a score more (including children), and flattened her place of business. That's fucked up. Worst thing is she probably never realized the level of bullshit she just vomited up.

Not talking about any of that. I was saying that kicking people who are already down sucks.

Doesn't matter who, what, when, why, where and how.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
12-09-2017, 12:44 PM
(12-09-2017 11:56 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(12-09-2017 11:42 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Bullshit. Aliza wants the brand of stupidity she personally prefers to be given a bye on being called on that stupidity from what I can tell. The preacher wanted to score points for a God that just killed eleven of her parishioners, hospitalized a score more (including children), and flattened her place of business. That's fucked up. Worst thing is she probably never realized the level of bullshit she just vomited up.

Not talking about any of that. I was saying that kicking people who are already down sucks.

Ain't you the holier-than-thou for today.
12-09-2017, 12:52 PM
(12-09-2017 12:44 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(12-09-2017 11:56 AM)Dom Wrote:  Not talking about any of that. I was saying that kicking people who are already down sucks.

Ain't you the holier-than-thou for today.

And you're... assholier than thou?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
12-09-2017, 01:01 PM
(12-09-2017 12:52 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(12-09-2017 12:44 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Ain't you the holier-than-thou for today.

And you're... assholier than thou?

Some of you idiot are actually trying to scold me. Gasp
12-09-2017, 01:04 PM
ok, let's let this part go now.

Irma is still a problem...

Let's return the focus to where it belongs.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
12-09-2017, 01:07 PM
Quote:All that matters is that you take action and help people in need.

Tell that to the 90 cristard republicunt congressmen who voted against the hurricane relief bill.

When you convince those dickheads you can tell me how wonderful your fucking jesus is.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!