• 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-10-2015, 05:22 AM
RE: Hurricane Patty
200mph? Yea, fuck that shit.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-10-2015, 05:37 AM
I'm googling it and all I can find is links to Hurricane Patty's bar and grill??? News link?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
24-10-2015, 05:38 AM
NVM. Followed link in OP. Hurricane Patricia if you please...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
24-10-2015, 06:17 AM (This post was last modified: 24-10-2015 06:36 AM by yakherder.)
Looks like the tequila drinkers were right this time, albeit out of sheer luck.

Turns out I know someone on vacation there. The hurricane just made for a more memorable honeymoon.

'Murican Canadian
24-10-2015, 07:19 AM
I keep reading this thread title as "Hurricane Party".

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 4 users Like Hafnof's post
24-10-2015, 10:31 AM
I'm just waiting for the delusional --- errr -- I mean the devout, to start crowing about how "Jebus saves Mexico"......

Excuse me -- isn't he the same asshole who SENT the friggin' hurricane in the first place????

Sounds like a wanker to me......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
24-10-2015, 01:15 PM
I guess some people I know were on vacation in Mexico.

They updated their Facebook saying..."don't worry we're safe." I took it as sarcasm...

Before that update crickets chirped. After tho, lots of offer of prayers and praising.

Facepalm

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

24-10-2015, 01:20 PM
(24-10-2015 01:15 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I guess some people I know were on vacation in Mexico.

They updated their Facebook saying..."don't worry we're safe." I took it as sarcasm...

Before that update crickets chirped. After tho, lots of offer of prayers and praising.

Facepalm

Gotta make it look good by offering to do nearly nothing, and they probably won't even do that.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
24-10-2015, 08:25 PM
(24-10-2015 10:31 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I'm just waiting for the delusional --- errr -- I mean the devout, to start crowing about how "Jebus saves Mexico"......

My best craziest theist friend posted a Hurricane Patty picture with a comment something like " thanks to God for answered prayer ". I'm still not sure whether he meant the hurricane's arrival or his hope for survivors.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 1 user Likes Hafnof's post
25-10-2015, 12:51 AM
(23-10-2015 10:36 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  ...
It seems that deaths in the south were attributed to people who felt that god would save them from tornadoes and didn't find shelter
and I can't speak to any flaws in the study

I can think of one possible flaw... how does one interview dead people about their motives?

Consider