Hurry, repent, your time is up (yeah right...)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-05-2011, 09:18 PM

Hurry, repent, your time is up (yeah right...)
Hello mates, three hours left over (well, by the time I wrote this), say 'Hello' to Jesus Crist our saviour, and let him in into your hearts, jajaja. Tongue

Sorry for that mates, but I had to get cinical and sarcastic with the world's end, I mean, the world's end have been anounced since, give or take a few years, the year 500 a. C. passing througth the year 666 a. C. (you can figure out why), then on 1994 (by the same guy that is anouncing this one now) then also in 1999 since 999 is 666 turned over, also in 2000 they said something about the Y2K or something, and also in the day 06 of month 06 of year 2006, and now they are talking about 21 of May of 2011 will be the rapture day, yeah right... (sarcasm).

Well I must say one last thing: I survived Y2K, I survived 1999, I survived 1994, I survived 06/06/2006, and now I'm coming for you 21/05/2011 JAJAJAJAJA

With all due respect, and my best smile as always XD :

Your Good Old Friend: The Joking Reaper

P.S: Leave your comments, rate the forum, and think for yourselfs.
Quote this message in a reply
21-05-2011, 12:10 AM
RE: Hurry, repent, your time is up (yeah right...)
You missed Y2K + 1, when they found out that 2001 was actually 2000 years since Jesus died XD

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forego their use." - Galileo

"Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do." - Voltaire
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-05-2011, 08:42 AM

Currently 10 time-zones has passed 6:00 p.m. and there are no red fiery skies over here Smile

I hope The Thinking Atheist will produce another video on this subject after all time-zones has passed the limit.

I bet that Camping is sitting in his house thinking "f**k not again..." right now.
21-05-2011, 08:56 AM
For your numerous rapture survivals from the years 1994 to today's, It is my great honor to decorate you with this medal:

[Image: medal.jpg]

"Infinitus est numerus stultorum." (The number of fools is infinite)
21-05-2011, 11:45 PM
(21-05-2011 08:56 AM)Thammuz Wrote:  For your numerous rapture survivals from the years 1994 to today's, It is my great honor to decorate you with this medal:
You've never expected to get decorated so much by a bunch of heretics now did you JokingReaper?

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
22-05-2011, 02:08 PM

(21-05-2011 11:45 PM)The_observer Wrote:  You've never expected to get decorated so much by a bunch of heretics now did you JokingReaper?

Sorry, what? first of, I seriously think that you need to read the entire introduction I putted at the begining (there you would notice I was sarcastic), secondly, don't insult me thinking that I believe in any religion, and finally, the condecoration was for the former "rapture believers" from 1994, not to me exactly(Big Grin).

Anyway I leave you my simle XD.