Hyperlinks not visible

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-10-2017, 09:25 PM
Hyperlinks not visible
Is anyone else experiencing issues with hyperlinks disappearing from posts?

For instance this post by me http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...pid1252494 has a Larson cartoon that I can’t see. If I hit edit I can see that the cartoon is there, properly bookended by the img brackets.

Can you all see the cartoon? Huh

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2017, 09:27 PM
RE: Hyperlinks not visible
(11-10-2017 09:25 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Is anyone else experiencing issues with hyperlinks disappearing from posts?

For instance this post by me http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...pid1252494 has a Larson cartoon that I can’t see. If I hit edit I can see that the cartoon is there, properly bookended by the img brackets.

I see it, try opening it in a different browser.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
11-10-2017, 09:29 PM
(11-10-2017 09:25 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Is anyone else experiencing issues with hyperlinks disappearing from posts?

I see it Thumbsup I swear me and LJ had nothing to do with this! Big Grin Wink

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
11-10-2017, 09:30 PM
Screen grabs

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
11-10-2017, 09:31 PM
(11-10-2017 09:27 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  

I see it, try opening it in a different browser.

Trying that now.

11-10-2017, 09:32 PM
I see it fine when I click on the link. Do you have anything disabled on your browser?

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
11-10-2017, 09:34 PM
I can see it when using Chrome but not when using Safari. I prefer Safari.

11-10-2017, 09:35 PM
(11-10-2017 09:34 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I can see it when using Chrome but not when using Safari. I prefer Safari.

Oh okay, well maybe just look at it when you are using Chrome Tongue

11-10-2017, 09:35 PM
(11-10-2017 09:32 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I see it fine when I click on the link. Do you have anything disabled on your browser?

Not that I’m aware of. I restarted the computer but the problem remains.

11-10-2017, 09:36 PM
(11-10-2017 09:34 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I can see it when using Chrome but not when using Safari. I prefer Safari.

Try clearing the cache in safari.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post