Hyperlinks not visible

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-10-2017, 09:40 PM
RE: Hyperlinks not visible
(11-10-2017 09:34 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I can see it when using Chrome but not when using Safari. I prefer Safari.

Not seeing shit on Safari is, like, dangerous, right? Confused

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
11-10-2017, 09:40 PM
(11-10-2017 09:36 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(11-10-2017 09:34 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I can see it when using Chrome but not when using Safari. I prefer Safari.

Try clearing the cache in safari.

I just did but same results.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
11-10-2017, 09:44 PM
(11-10-2017 09:40 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(11-10-2017 09:36 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Try clearing the cache in safari.

I just did but same results.

Can you not see any image on the forum or just that one? If you can't see any image can you see images on other websites?

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze

[Image: uj9MSSa.gif]
11-10-2017, 09:47 PM
(11-10-2017 09:44 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(11-10-2017 09:40 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I just did but same results.

Can you not see any image on the forum or just that one? If you can't see any image can you see images on other websites?

Not that one and at least one other.

I can see all that I post on FB

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
11-10-2017, 09:48 PM

Did you check on Safari troubleshoot help pages? They might have something there that can help you.
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2017, 09:49 PM
(11-10-2017 09:47 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(11-10-2017 09:44 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Can you not see any image on the forum or just that one? If you can't see any image can you see images on other websites?

Not that one and at least one other.

I can see all that I post on FB

Hmm, that's odd. I have no clue. Maybe someone with more technical knowledge may know what's wrong.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze

[Image: uj9MSSa.gif]
11-10-2017, 09:50 PM

Maybe Safari doesn't like atheists Wink
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2017, 09:52 PM
Thank for your suggestions and trying to help me. Heart

[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
11-10-2017, 09:53 PM
(11-10-2017 09:50 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Maybe Safari doesn't like atheists Wink

The problem started yesterday, I’ve been atheist much longer than that!

11-10-2017, 09:57 PM
(11-10-2017 09:52 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Thank for your suggestions and trying to help me. Heart

Get your Safari better guides, or you gonna get ambushed! Confused

Blind guide = lion poop! Tongue