Hypocrite alert. Herman Cain.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-07-2011, 05:18 PM (This post was last modified: 22-07-2011 05:28 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Hypocrite alert. Herman Cain.
(18-07-2011 11:06 AM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  As a side question here, which one of the republican candidates is supposed to be sensible?

The ones who have no chance of making it through the Republican primary elections: Huntsman, Pawlenty, any sensible candidate has no chance of making it through today's Republican Party primaries. My voting-life long party (30 years now) has been co-opted by the lunatic fringe.

(18-07-2011 05:05 PM)Starcrash Wrote:  I would say that Ron Paul is sensible, which most people would snicker at given his reputation as a crackpot.

I like voting for Ron Paul in the primaries because he stands by his principles. He's a libertarian through and through. So am I. Unfortunately, he'd be disastrous as President because it's too late to implement libertarianism. Our society has already matured to the point where that ain't happening. I still like voting for him in the primaries though.

And to the point of this thread, Herman Cain is just an asshole and a prick. I've seen and met a shitload of them.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2011, 05:19 AM
RE: Hypocrite alert. Herman Cain.
People have completely forgotten about this early mishap about Cain.

That is because he has built his campaign on making outrageous statements then coming back the next day to claim he must of simply misspoke or not understood the topic correctly.

I think it's over a half dozen times that he has backpedaled... and yet in doing that he has gained massive amounts of tea party dolts support.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply