Hypocritical Christians

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-01-2012, 05:08 PM
RE: Hypocritical Christians
(14-01-2012 04:57 PM)dreamingfifi Wrote:  ... I don't think that they realize this decision protects their freedom to practice their religion ... .

Absolutely right.
Which makes it all that much worse. Sad
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-01-2012, 05:19 PM
The religious like the preferential treatment.

Remember this is their country and not ours. They don't want those damn other religions, races. and women with equal rights within this country. If we don't get our hate and discrimination from the bible then will where we get our morals from?

"Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind." -John F Kennedy

The way to see by Faith is to shut the eye of Reason.” -Benjamin Franklin

It has been a long time. How have you been?
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes ShirubaDangan's post
14-01-2012, 05:29 PM
Ugh, this kind of thing makes me mad. Oh well, at least there are sensible people here. Big Grin

By the way, the title of this thread seems redundant.

( See what I did there? Tongue )
[+] 1 user Likes Dynastes's post
14-01-2012, 05:33 PM
Sometimes, only a kick in the arse can make them see how stupid they sound..harsh, but true.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
14-01-2012, 08:25 PM
I do not wish for unnecessary violence. However. If they insist on harming innocents and causing misery. Then I will have no choice but to rise in opposition and fight. If they want to harm others then their deaths will be their own fault, not mine.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 2 users Like Hamata k's post
14-01-2012, 09:25 PM
(14-01-2012 03:33 PM)Sharks9 Wrote:  
(14-01-2012 10:18 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  If they insist on giving death threats then I will not hesitate to do the same. Whatever they do I shall match or exceed it. If they want war they'll get Armageddon.

I really hope that's not actually your attitude towards this.

20 yo testosterone level + atheism + intolerance for pricks and fools + mad MMA skills = HamataK.

Fortunately for the fundies, he's currently contained on Prince Edward Island. But if they get too uppity, he's only a plane trip away.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
15-01-2012, 04:06 AM
Threaten a 16 year old girl with rape and death?
In that work of fiction that they cling to it says that “having the thought is the same as committing the act” or words to that effect.
So it should be quite acceptable to treat those who have not only thought of these acts, but have voiced them, in the same way as if they had committed them?
You’re going to be busy Hamata, don’t hesitate to share the task.

Good on her for standing up against those who would take her freedoms and value as a person as it’s not in their twisted narrow perspective.
As it is said “the only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing”
Well she did something, and evil squirmed.

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Karl's post
15-01-2012, 07:51 AM
I'm too lazy to come up with a new thought, so I'm recycling my opinion.

Quote:I don't understand where all of this anger if coming from. If an atheist billboard gets vandalized, it's annoying and upsetting, but I'd never wish that the person who did it "burned in Hell" or "got fucked with the billboard". Let the punishment fit the crime. And if it isn't a crime (for instance, the billboard is simply removed by the billboard company) then I really don't understand why you'd want anyone punished. The law was on Jessica's side... it doesn't make sense to be mad at her for being right.

When I was in Freshman English class, we were studying the Salem Witch Trials, and our teacher had us do a thought experiment. He had us write down the names of 10 people we hated. Then he had us underline each name that we'd want to see put in jail. Then he had us circle each name that we'd want to see go to jail even if that person was innocent. Out of 30 students, I was the only one who didn't circle any names - which I suppose is why I personally can't understand where these angry people are coming from. It must be human nature to wish evil things on people we dislike, even if they don't deserve it.

My girlfriend is mad at me. Perhaps I shouldn't have tried cooking a stick in her non-stick pan.
[+] 1 user Likes Starcrash's post
16-01-2012, 08:21 AM
Thanks for sharing this, pure typical hatred. I love how they truly show their love and compassion. -.-

Idiot: : a foolish or stupid person
— idiot adjective
See Republican Candidates.

Keeping realism alive, one honest offensive comment at a time!
16-01-2012, 08:39 AM
Every group has their fools.

Christianity is no different; although, it is very sad when "Christians" act like this.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post