I Appreciate You

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-02-2013, 08:03 PM
I Appreciate You
Reading the posts on here over my joining in the last three days has made me so proud. Even if topics are trivial, people use [mostly] proper grammar. We see all too often people posting on public forums with no regard to how they are conveying their argument. They use improper grammar and have no idea how to spell words. Even if they had something logical to say, they dumb themselves down.

Also, I see more tolerance and less hate than I do on so-called "religious" forums. People saying "Atheists are heartless" and "They just don't accept God because they wanna sin." How does that show you're holy? People on here just talk about pretty regular stuff.

Thanks,
Ash

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Peanut's post
07-02-2013, 08:14 PM
RE: I Appreciate You
Thanks for that. Feels good to hear something positive. Smile

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
07-02-2013, 08:16 PM
(07-02-2013 08:14 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Thanks for that. Feels good to hear something positive. Smile

Kiss ass!
Tongue

Edit: Sorry... 'arse'.

07-02-2013, 08:21 PM
(07-02-2013 08:16 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Kiss ass!
Tongue

Edit: Sorry... 'arse'.

Haha, I think being Admin makes the whole 'ass-kissing' idea kinda pointless. Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
07-02-2013, 08:23 PM
A little ass-kissing is ok. And it's true. This is something I've waited too long to be apart of. It's refreshing. If anything, I sound like the kiss-ass = )

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
07-02-2013, 09:12 PM
Re: I Appreciate You
Well what am I supposed to do now?! Took my Job. Tongue

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
07-02-2013, 09:20 PM
Well fuck you.
Spelling has no bearing on someones intellegence.

I am proof of that, as DLJ will tell you.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
07-02-2013, 09:22 PM
I'm just glad this community exists at all. Otherwise I'd only have this one atheist guy at work to talk to.

There are other guys here who are atheist, but they've got the same interests as the masses. Sports, boobs, consumer goods.
[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post
07-02-2013, 09:44 PM
Spelling isn't the whole point. Even if stuff were spelled incorrectly, it was still spoken more 'eloquently.' I recently saw a comment on a YouTube channel and the guy said, "fuck athiests all the ones I know r assholes! Fucking fags do somethin more with ur life then live lies!" God must be proud of him for preaching and sticking up for whatever religion he was defending.

07-02-2013, 09:58 PM
(07-02-2013 09:20 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Well fuck you.
Spelling has no bearing on someones intellegence.

I am proof of that, as DLJ will tell you.

True!

Your spelling is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better!

Tongue