I Call All Cratheists To My Side!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-10-2013, 04:22 AM
RE: I Call All Cratheists To My Side!
(01-10-2013 09:12 AM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  I've been saying for years that I could start a new religion and be a success since I know details about many religions and cults including my own Christian faith. But why take the easy route and simply soak up the money, fame and hot chicks?

I hereby by divine fiat and due to the special knowledge I have garnered at TTA and other fine web forums pronouce my new faith and lack of same--and all of you are urged to join or not join by God Himself (god himself):

CRATHEISM!

We will blend the best of Christianity and Atheism to make a brave new faith for those with faith and those without. Anyone who opposes us will be forced to contemplate how they have both faith and no faith in a Schrodinger's Cat sense until they acheive transcendance, insanity and/or cultural relevance. My friends, THIS is how we can make peace, finally, between our respective camps. Our basic tenets of no faith-faith include:

*There is only one god or less

*You are free to think for yourself unless you don't want to

*We have all the subjective and objective answers you can possibly need or think you might need, not that there's anything wrong with that

*Mankind will eventually solve its own problems with or without divine intervention

*People are basically good (and evil) in a positivist, ethical and theistic sense

*Divine judgment will not linger or perhaps ever happen

*Our special holidays include Christmas, Easter, Voltaire's Birthday and any other days we don't want to work retail

*The age of the Universe is between 6,000 and circa 15B years old

*We experience persecution at all levels of our organization, including special internal haranguing

*We are all utterly open-minded and yet we aren't, not really

*We believe and affirm the metaphysical beauty of Scientism and the coldly factual and platonic attractions of Jesus

Please add your thoughts here and help me build our new irreligious religion. We will next create our own self-produced films including "Yo, Dogma!", "The Passion of The Dawkins" and "The Bromance of Sean Hannity and Bill Maher".

Together, Cratheists (cratheists) we will forge the most powerful thinking person's religion since the advent of Scientology, long may L. Ron H be blessed and clear!

PJ (Overlord Operating Thetan Level XI, Fanatic, and Grand High Freethinking Poobah)

[Image: 9f6.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2013, 08:26 AM
Re: I Call All Cratheists To My Side!
That conflicts with my crayontheism

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
02-10-2013, 10:46 AM
holy crap it's another Egor.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

02-10-2013, 10:57 AM
(02-10-2013 10:46 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  holy crap it's another Egor.

How many can there be? Weeping

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
02-10-2013, 10:59 AM
(02-10-2013 08:26 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  That conflicts with my crayontheism

Oooh... crayontheism... Consider I'm pretty certain I have a chemical / neurotransmitter receptor in my brain to be a crayontheist.

I might need to really keep my skeptical armor in place or I'm liable to hop right up on a pulpit and dispense with magical word imagery!! Blink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
02-10-2013, 11:03 AM
(02-10-2013 10:57 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  

I used to think Egor was one in a million. Now I realize he was just a teeny fish in a vast pond.

PJ is the same type of fish.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

02-10-2013, 11:05 AM
(02-10-2013 10:57 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  

Egor+Please Jesus+Y=Egor, so somewhere between 2 and ≈ 7.0 x 10^9 if we assume that all Egors are humans and living on planet Earth. I'm not so sure we should make such dangerous assumptions though. And by that, I mean that both of them are from planet Earth.

02-10-2013, 11:07 AM
(02-10-2013 11:03 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I used to think Egor was one in a million. Now I realize he was just a teeny fish in a vast pond.

PJ is the same type of fish.

Well his crazy flag is still set AFAIK... I don't think he's flipped either, I think he just making some obscure point... But hey, psychedelic PJ is 100 times more fun.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
02-10-2013, 11:11 AM
(02-10-2013 11:05 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(02-10-2013 10:57 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  How many can there be? Weeping

Egor+Please Jesus+Y=Egor, so somewhere between 2 and ≈ 7.0 x 10^9 if we assume that all Egors are humans and living on planet Earth. I'm not so sure we should make such dangerous assumptions though. And by that, I mean that both of them are from planet Earth.

Well.... I'm gonna have to toss a vector in there.... cause I'm thinkin' they are a portion of that monistic thingy.... Consider ... but how to express it..... ?

Maths is so much more cool when ya just make shit up. Angel

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
02-10-2013, 11:17 AM
Vector? I barely knew her!

Sorry, I love stupid jokes! Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post