I Came From Out of Nowhere, or so it seems...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-10-2011, 02:16 AM
I Came From Out of Nowhere, or so it seems...
hello everyone.

I am a 28 year old single mother of 3. I work in the mental health field, and attend college full time. I was raised Roman Catholic, and flirted with all sorts of eastern religions before settling on the fact that I need facts to believe something. I have been an atheist since age 21.

I live in the southeastern united states and I am the only atheist person I know. I am a science nerd, avid reader, writer, artists, and music/animal lover. I am willing to answer any questions! Open book, here!

Thank you for reading my obligatory introduction post.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2011, 09:01 AM
RE: I Came From Out of Nowhere, or so it seems...
Welcome to the forum. I hope you find the time the time to participate in the debates while struggling with your studies, work and 3 little brats running and screaming around the house Tongue
What's your field of study?

"Infinitus est numerus stultorum." (The number of fools is infinite)
08-10-2011, 09:15 AM
Hi! Search meetup.com for like-minded people in your area. You may be surprised.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-10-2011, 06:49 PM
(08-10-2011 02:16 AM)mysterious stranger Wrote:  I live in the southeastern united states and I am the only atheist person I know.

Welcome. I too am the only atheist in my circle of friends and have found The Thinking Atheist forum an excellent way to share ideas and occasionally unload
08-10-2011, 07:09 PM
(08-10-2011 02:16 AM)mysterious stranger Wrote:  hello everyone.

I am a 28 year old single mother of 3. I work in the mental health field, and attend college full time. I was raised Roman Catholic, and flirted with all sorts of eastern religions before settling on the fact that I need facts to believe something. I have been an atheist since age 21.

I live in the southeastern united states and I am the only atheist person I know. I am a science nerd, avid reader, writer, artists, and music/animal lover. I am willing to answer any questions! Open book, here!

Thank you for reading my obligatory introduction post.

Hi Mysterious and welcome.Like you I have had a good look at Eastern religion , along with the conventional theist stuff.
Presently into a bit of Buddhism; they say they are atheistic; I think they have hidden agenders!
I hope you enjoy this forum.Big Grin