I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-05-2014, 11:19 PM
RE: I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist
(31-05-2014 11:16 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(31-05-2014 11:15 PM)Charis Wrote:  Tell that to a black Phillies fan.

That might work in places like north jersey, but in camden and philly it is all about basketball. I swear I am the whitest black person you will ever meet.

Yeah? well, I'm the .... whitest.... WHITE person you'll ever meet! so there! Laugh out load
Actually, I'm most comfortable with black people around, because I'm used to them. I got back to SW Missouri and dang... a sea of white. Not that I don't like white people too, but can we get a little variety? I guess there are Hispanos, so that helps....

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-05-2014, 11:31 PM
(31-05-2014 11:19 PM)Charis Wrote:  
(31-05-2014 11:16 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  That might work in places like north jersey, but in camden and philly it is all about basketball. I swear I am the whitest black person you will ever meet.

Yeah? well, I'm the .... whitest.... WHITE person you'll ever meet! so there! Laugh out load
Actually, I'm most comfortable with black people around, because I'm used to them. I got back to SW Missouri and dang... a sea of white. Not that I don't like white people too, but can we get a little variety? I guess there are Hispanos, so that helps....

Can't go wrong with hispanics. Once I live in japan, nothing but Asians for me. I would be like that black spot in the crowd. Plus I am big. So I would be a big black dot.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
31-05-2014, 11:33 PM
(31-05-2014 11:31 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(31-05-2014 11:19 PM)Charis Wrote:  Yeah? well, I'm the .... whitest.... WHITE person you'll ever meet! so there! Laugh out load

Can't go wrong with hispanics. Once I live in japan, nothing but Asians for me. I would be like that black spot in the crowd. Plus I am big. So I would be a big black dot.

If I remember right, there is a considerable proportion of Brazilians in Japan.
Just saying...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
31-05-2014, 11:34 PM
And those little Asian girls (at least some of them) will be thinking.... wait, nevermind, you're a minor. Use your imagination.

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
31-05-2014, 11:37 PM
(31-05-2014 12:06 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  in order to be an atheist, one must believe certain things that are simply not rationally defensible.

And what "things" might that be, Mr. Strawman?

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
31-05-2014, 11:37 PM
(31-05-2014 11:34 PM)Charis Wrote:  And those little Asian girls (at least some of them) will be thinking.... wait, nevermind, you're a minor. Use your imagination.

Yeah it is bad here. In japan though I am of age. Besides I don't think it is safe to mention part of my plan here.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
31-05-2014, 11:43 PM
(31-05-2014 01:01 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(31-05-2014 12:46 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Here is the thing we don't know the universe is not eternal. We know that in this form it had a beginning but there is no way to tell what happened before the Big Bang and whether there is a cycle to it.

That is definitely special pleading. But the simple mechanics of "Act" require spacetime to be coherent and as spacetime is a phenomenon contained within the universe someone outside it could not interact without being inside the universe. Once inside the universe that subject would become bound by all the laws of said universe.

any universe that is on average, in a state of expansion, cannot be eternal in the past. this has already been proven.

our universe is in a state of expansion and therefore cannot be eternal in the past.

come on science boys and girls, this should be your area of expertise.

...thus demonstrating that you don't know what the fuck the "Big Bang" means, even after it was just explained to you. Idiot.

[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
31-05-2014, 11:48 PM
Where god is the prime mover, we are but his movements. Any fool thus spouting KCA and its ilk can be countered by proclaiming "I am that of god telling you to shut the fuck up."

Theists. Dodgy

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
31-05-2014, 11:58 PM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2014 12:07 AM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
(31-05-2014 01:45 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(31-05-2014 01:39 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Apologies, went by the avatar...my bad. Sadcryface

I'd just like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that I don't actually in fact look like Angela Merkel in real life.

I'd just like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that I don't actually in fact look like a mockingbird in real life.

Tongue

[+] 3 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
01-06-2014, 12:09 AM
(31-05-2014 11:58 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(31-05-2014 01:45 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  I'd just like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that I don't actually in fact look like Angela Merkel in real life.

I'd just like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that I don't actually in fact look like a mockingbird in real life.

Tongue

And the mocking birds of the world are very thankful for it.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post