I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-06-2014, 01:41 PM
RE: I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist
(01-06-2014 01:37 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  [Image: donut.jpg]

[Image: Paczki.jpg]

Doughnuts on steroids.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
01-06-2014, 01:42 PM
(01-06-2014 01:41 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

Doughnuts on steroids.

Thanks. I just put on 5 pounds. Dodgy

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 2 users Like Thinkerbelle's post
01-06-2014, 01:48 PM
(01-06-2014 01:41 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

Doughnuts on steroids.

I will burn your embassy. Angry

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
01-06-2014, 01:58 PM
You guys know what donuts do to KC...stop that, stop it right now. Angry

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
01-06-2014, 02:05 PM
(01-06-2014 01:30 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(01-06-2014 01:18 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  Gasp

how do you know this?

What can a thing be but matter with energy flowing through it?

Life is a temporally persistent pattern. After all each cell in our body gets replaced. The same for a river. The water is constantly flowing through it, the shape changes over time but it's still a river. You see a lenticular cloud above a hill ridge, the water molecules are being replaced but it's the same cloud.

The only persistent thing is the pattern.

i see patterns in nature, therefore the only things that exist are those that can be seen is a non-sequitur.
01-06-2014, 02:05 PM
[Image: dancing-jello-o.gif]

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
01-06-2014, 02:15 PM
(01-06-2014 02:05 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  i see patterns in nature, therefore the only things that exist are those that can be seen is a non-sequitur.

Huh ? I swear I'm getting dumber by reading this shit...... what the fuck does that above statement by Germy Wanker mean Gasp

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 2 users Like War Horse's post
01-06-2014, 02:21 PM
(01-06-2014 02:15 PM)War Horse Wrote:  
(01-06-2014 02:05 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  i see patterns in nature, therefore the only things that exist are those that can be seen is a non-sequitur.

Huh ? I swear I'm getting dumber by reading this shit...... what the fuck does that above statement by Germy Wanker mean Gasp

"I have no counter argument because you used big words and punching them into my fundy apologetics site brought up nothing so I will just use the Dinesh D'souza method of slamming big important sounding words together to appear intelligent without ever answering your question."

That's a fairly good Idiot to english translation.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post
01-06-2014, 02:35 PM
(01-06-2014 02:15 PM)War Horse Wrote:  

Back in the day he'd get slipped some PCP and we'd all go Lizard King together and he'd no longer be confused. Then we see who we really are. ... Ah, the good old days.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
01-06-2014, 02:41 PM
(01-06-2014 02:35 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(01-06-2014 02:15 PM)War Horse Wrote:  Huh ? I swear I'm getting dumber by reading this shit...... what the fuck does that above statement by Germy Wanker mean Gasp

Back in the day he'd get slipped some PCP and we'd all go Lizard King together and he'd no longer be confused. Then we see who we really are. ... Ah, the good old days.

Got that right. And thats the difference between living and surviving in the real world as opposed to his fantasy world. The dude would be curled up in a corner by now, wantin his mommy. Wink

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.