I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-06-2014, 03:23 PM
(01-06-2014 03:10 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(01-06-2014 03:05 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  Which don't exist except as a concept. Concepts require matter and energy in the form of a brain and electrical impulses.

that is your view. many mathematicians would disagree. i disagree as well. i believe in God and God is immaterial. God is Spirit.

How can something that doesn't exist in the material world effect the material world?[Image: esydu9ej.jpg]

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like rampant.a.i.'s post
01-06-2014, 03:26 PM
RE: I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist
(01-06-2014 03:10 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  God is immaterial. God is Spirit.

• God is immaterial. God is Spirit. (definition)
  • The Holy Spirit must therefore be just energy.
  • If the Holy Spirit was not matter or energy then it would not be able to interact with the physical world and therefore would be irrelevant
  • If the Holy Spirit exists as an identifiable thing then it must have order otherwise it will be chaos
  • If the Holy Spirit has order then it is a temporally persistent pattern of energy
  • There is no evidence of, or physical means by which, a temporal pattern of energy can exist without the use of matter in either initiating it or persisting it.
  • Therefore God cannot exist

Thanks Jeremy. Another argument to add to my thread.
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
01-06-2014, 03:30 PM
(01-06-2014 03:20 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  You're pathetic.

He's got stamina.

#sigh
01-06-2014, 03:31 PM
(01-06-2014 03:30 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

He's got stamina.

Compulsive masturbators usually do.

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
[+] 2 users Like rampant.a.i.'s post
01-06-2014, 03:32 PM
(01-06-2014 03:30 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

He's got stamina.

Yes, I'll give him that.

Jeremy. Darling. Get some better technique and some actual thrust, and daaaaang....

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
01-06-2014, 03:34 PM
(01-06-2014 03:32 PM)Charis Wrote:  
(01-06-2014 03:30 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  He's got stamina.

Yes, I'll give him that.

Jeremy. Darling. Get some better technique and some actual thrust, and daaaaang....

I should probably shush before Taq sees that. He'll have me cuffed, whipped and ****ed to oblivion for it.

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
01-06-2014, 03:35 PM
(01-06-2014 03:32 PM)Charis Wrote:  

Yes, I'll give him that.

Dodgy

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
01-06-2014, 03:44 PM
(01-06-2014 03:31 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  

Compulsive masturbators usually do.

I saw a blog of some horny teenager keeping track of his masturbatory activities over the course of a year and his average session was 44 minutes. ... Blink ... Blink ... Gasp ... Shocking .

Doc says I gotta whack one off regularly to keep my old man prostate happy but the average session is less than 44 seconds. Dafuq's wrong with kids today.

#sigh
01-06-2014, 03:47 PM
(01-06-2014 03:23 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  
(01-06-2014 03:10 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  that is your view. many mathematicians would disagree. i disagree as well. i believe in God and God is immaterial. God is Spirit.

How can something that doesn't exist in the material world effect the material world?[Image: esydu9ej.jpg]

God does exist in the material world. He is omnipresent. He sees you even now and sees me simultaneously.
01-06-2014, 03:48 PM
(01-06-2014 03:26 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(01-06-2014 03:10 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  God is immaterial. God is Spirit.

• God is immaterial. God is Spirit. (definition)
  • The Holy Spirit must therefore be just energy.
  • If the Holy Spirit was not matter or energy then it would not be able to interact with the physical world and therefore would be irrelevant
  • If the Holy Spirit exists as an identifiable thing then it must have order otherwise it will be chaos
  • If the Holy Spirit has order then it is a temporally persistent pattern of energy
  • There is no evidence of, or physical means by which, a temporal pattern of energy can exist without the use of matter in either initiating it or persisting it.
  • Therefore God cannot exist

Thanks Jeremy. Another argument to add to my thread.

how did you get 2?