I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-06-2014, 05:17 PM
RE: I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist
You know why Jeremy seldom responds to Girly? It's because he realizes that when I say I am my own personal Jesus, my own personal Lord and Savior by virtue of The Word he knows I am sincere. And he got no fuckin' clue what to make of that. Well I do..

[Image: bearhugs.jpg]

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2014, 05:18 PM
(01-06-2014 05:17 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(01-06-2014 05:15 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  WLC Copypasta?

Really?

You chickened out of a debate with Mathilda to spam the board with this crap?

I cannot prove with absolute certainty that God exists. I do not feel the need to try to, to you or anyone else.

How about then you STFU about all of it and crawl off to torture some other forum...or have you been booted from all of them already?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
01-06-2014, 05:18 PM
(01-06-2014 05:13 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(01-06-2014 05:11 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  If the Kalam Cosmological argument is not flawed then how come you've never managed to argue against any multitude of ways in which it can be refuted?

i have numerous times. i have the posts to prove this. I will not be retyping all that I have already typed. simply reference my posts and reference the published peer reviewed work of its proponents in the academy.

We're all familiar with what you have posted and not once have you come up with a proper defence of the Kalam Cosmological argument without resorting to special pleading or other logical fallacies.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
01-06-2014, 05:19 PM
(01-06-2014 05:11 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(01-06-2014 05:10 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Faith IS the delusion, belief without evidence. Faith is pretending to know things that you dont know. To say "I have faith in god" really means "I pretend to know things I don't know about god"....to say "I have a living loving relationship with god" really means, "I have a delusional belief in the imaginary, for which I hope it is true, but know there is zero evidence to support it, but I will have faith in my delusion anyway"...THINK about it, you dont know, you HOPE.

provide proof that the cause of the universe is god.....just because we don't know the answer, doesn't mean we have to make shit up to fill in the gaps. I posit the maker of the universe is the mighty purple unicorn who resides inside the hollow planet Venus, sitting beside the FSM.

Creationist base their belief on faith, which is something that lacks evidence. atheist base their non belief on evidence, which is something that doesn't require faith.

my faith is based on the evidence. sorry you strawmanned and failed.

What evidence? The bible?

[Image: a8u3e3ug.jpg]

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
01-06-2014, 05:19 PM
I hate to see one more thimble-full of intelligence wasted on the douche that is Jermy.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
01-06-2014, 05:20 PM
(01-06-2014 05:17 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(01-06-2014 05:15 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  WLC Copypasta?

Really?

You chickened out of a debate with Mathilda to spam the board with this crap?

I cannot prove with absolute certainty that God exists. I do not feel the need to try to, to you or anyone else.

Then why are you here? Go back to tossing off to WLC Youtube videos, and preach about your personal man-crush to the other chuckleheads.

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
[+] 2 users Like rampant.a.i.'s post
01-06-2014, 05:20 PM
(01-06-2014 05:16 PM)Charis Wrote:  Dancing jello, guys. Dancing jello.

And gongs, apparently. Laughat

now see....you reply with dancing jello and my mind went.......elsewhere, something about a plastic pool full of watermelon flavored jello and......

ack! got distracted yet again, thanks Charis sigh

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
01-06-2014, 05:21 PM
(01-06-2014 05:20 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  
(01-06-2014 05:17 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  I cannot prove with absolute certainty that God exists. I do not feel the need to try to, to you or anyone else.

Then why are you here? Go back to masturbating to WLC Youtube videos, and preach about your personal man-crush to the other chuckleheads.

ThumbsupThumbsupThumbsupThumbsupThumbsupThumbsup

Sounds like a wonderful plan!

01-06-2014, 05:21 PM
(01-06-2014 05:16 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  
(01-06-2014 05:13 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  i have numerous times. i have the posts to prove this. I will not be retyping all that I have already typed. simply reference my posts and reference the published peer reviewed work of its proponents in the academy.

You lost three debates on the KCA, two of which where you could not support the first premise, and then went to a Christian forum and lost another.

Stop lying.

i have lost nothing. saying i have does not make it so.

this is what you say:

well, uhh, gee! i dont like the conclusion of the argument so i guess i gotta say that things can just pop into existence without a cause.

That is bizarre and absurd.
01-06-2014, 05:22 PM
(01-06-2014 05:21 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(01-06-2014 05:20 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  Then why are you here? Go back to masturbating to WLC Youtube videos, and preach about your personal man-crush to the other chuckleheads.

ThumbsupThumbsupThumbsupThumbsupThumbsupThumbsup

Sounds like a wonderful plan!

Ok, bye!