I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-06-2014, 05:23 PM
RE: I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist
(01-06-2014 05:21 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(01-06-2014 05:16 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  You lost three debates on the KCA, two of which where you could not support the first premise, and then went to a Christian forum and lost another.

Stop lying.

i have lost nothing. saying i have does not make it so.

this is what you say:

well, uhh, gee! i dont like the conclusion of the argument so i guess i gotta say that things can just pop into existence without a cause.

That is bizarre and absurd.

No, no...you are bizarre and absurd. As well as annoying, dishonest, as dull as a sack of hair.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
01-06-2014, 05:23 PM
(01-06-2014 05:20 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  
(01-06-2014 05:17 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  I cannot prove with absolute certainty that God exists. I do not feel the need to try to, to you or anyone else.

Then why are you here? Go back to tossing off to WLC Youtube videos, and preach about your personal man-crush to the other chuckleheads.

seems to be on a lot of people's minds here lately. Homosexual acts and masturbation.

Go figure....Blink
01-06-2014, 05:24 PM
(01-06-2014 05:19 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I hate to see one more thimble-full of intelligence wasted on the douche that is Jermy.

Yeah I've been programming this bit of code for almost two months now without compiling and I'm finally getting to the point where I have worked through all the error messages and can then proceed to run it and test it. It would be nice to get to the debugging stage by tonight if I can stop getting distracted by this thread.

Normally I compile a lot more frequently but I am re-using and amending some code from 10 years ago which took me 3 months to write and I couldn't remember how it worked.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
01-06-2014, 05:25 PM
(01-06-2014 05:23 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(01-06-2014 05:20 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  Then why are you here? Go back to tossing off to WLC Youtube videos, and preach about your personal man-crush to the other chuckleheads.

seems to be on a lot of people's minds here lately. Homosexual acts and masturbation.

Go figure....Blink

Get out fast...the devil is making strides in stealing you from jebus.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
(01-06-2014 05:21 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(01-06-2014 05:16 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  You lost three debates on the KCA, two of which where you could not support the first premise, and then went to a Christian forum and lost another.

Stop lying.

i have lost nothing. saying i have does not make it so.

this is what you say:

well, uhh, gee! i dont like the conclusion of the argument so i guess i gotta say that things can just pop into existence without a cause.

saying god popped into existence without a causeLaughat, then voila created everything with a wiggle of his 5th appendageLaughat is bizarre and absurd as well. Yes We have evidence of evolutionYes, guess what we don't have a scrap of evidence for? Jesus christ super star performing miracles, and god.Shocking

Yup, that just happened.Smartass

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
(01-06-2014 05:23 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(01-06-2014 05:21 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  i have lost nothing. saying i have does not make it so.

this is what you say:

No, no...you are bizarre and absurd. As well as annoying, dishonest, as dull as a sack of hair.

get real. this stuff you are defending is laughable at best, at worst it is deliberate and willful denial of something as plain and evident as the nose on your face.

i do not buy the whole: "Well shucks! things can pop into existence without a cause ya know"..

if a Christian were to say it you would be the first to dismiss it as ridiculous.
01-06-2014, 05:26 PM
(01-06-2014 05:25 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(01-06-2014 05:23 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  seems to be on a lot of people's minds here lately. Homosexual acts and masturbation.

Go figure....Blink

Get out fast...the devil is making strides in stealing you from jebus.

nah....

i am tempted by nothing going on here. trust me.
(01-06-2014 05:25 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(01-06-2014 05:23 PM)Anjele Wrote:  No, no...you are bizarre and absurd. As well as annoying, dishonest, as dull as a sack of hair.

get real. this stuff you are defending is laughable at best, at worst it is deliberate and willful denial of something as plain and evident as the nose on your face.

i do not buy the whole: "Well shucks! things can pop into existence without a cause ya know"..

if a Christian were to say it you would be the first to dismiss it as ridiculous.

We are Satan's minions...and you are next on the list...get out, while you still can.

I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist
(01-06-2014 05:23 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(01-06-2014 05:20 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  Then why are you here? Go back to tossing off to WLC Youtube videos, and preach about your personal man-crush to the other chuckleheads.

Go figure....Blink

I know, funny how you'd admit your homosexual fascination with WLC that quickly, too.

β€œIt is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
01-06-2014, 05:27 PM
(01-06-2014 05:25 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(01-06-2014 05:23 PM)Anjele Wrote:  No, no...you are bizarre and absurd. As well as annoying, dishonest, as dull as a sack of hair.

close; the first thing we dismiss as ridiculous is the anthropocentric abrahamic myth based theory of a god.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post