I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-06-2014, 05:27 PM
RE: I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist
(01-06-2014 05:26 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(01-06-2014 05:25 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Get out fast...the devil is making strides in stealing you from jebus.

nah....

i am tempted by nothing going on here. trust me.

Trust you...yeah, I'll get right on that.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
01-06-2014, 05:28 PM
(01-06-2014 05:25 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(01-06-2014 05:21 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  i have lost nothing. saying i have does not make it so.

this is what you say:

well, uhh, gee! i dont like the conclusion of the argument so i guess i gotta say that things can just pop into existence without a cause.

That is bizarre and absurd.

saying god popped into existence without a causeLaughat, then voila created everything with a wiggle of his 5th appendageLaughat is bizarre and absurd as well. Yes We have evidence of evolutionYes, guess what we don't have a scrap of evidence for? Jesus christ super star performing miracles, and god.Shocking

Yup, that just happened.Smartass

first sentence fail
01-06-2014, 05:29 PM
(01-06-2014 05:26 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(01-06-2014 05:25 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  get real. this stuff you are defending is laughable at best, at worst it is deliberate and willful denial of something as plain and evident as the nose on your face.

i do not buy the whole: "Well shucks! things can pop into existence without a cause ya know"..

if a Christian were to say it you would be the first to dismiss it as ridiculous.

We are Satan's minions...and you are next on the list...get out, while you still can.

i have already been there and done that. he is a lousy boss. if i were you, I would get out while you can.
(01-06-2014 05:21 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(01-06-2014 05:16 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  You lost three debates on the KCA, two of which where you could not support the first premise, and then went to a Christian forum and lost another.

Stop lying.

i have lost nothing. saying i have does not make it so.

this is what you say:

well, uhh, gee! i dont like the conclusion of the argument so i guess i gotta say that things can just pop into existence without a cause.

That is bizarre and absurd.

Who cares if the universe pop out from nothing ? You believe your god exists without a cause. The universe popping out from nothing is maybe bizarre but your god existing without a cause is very bizarre too. We don't know the real cause of the universe . The difference between you and us is that we don't buy man made horse shit answers. Thumbsup
(01-06-2014 05:20 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(01-06-2014 05:16 PM)Charis Wrote:  Dancing jello, guys. Dancing jello.

And gongs, apparently. Laughat

now see....you reply with dancing jello and my mind went.......elsewhere, something about a plastic pool full of watermelon flavored jello and......

ack! got distracted yet again, thanks Charis sigh
ohbaby

[Image: slow-mo-jello-cubes.jpg]

As you can see, Anj, I am wasting no thimblefuls of intelligence here. lol

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
[+] 3 users Like Charis's post
01-06-2014, 05:30 PM
(01-06-2014 05:29 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(01-06-2014 05:26 PM)Anjele Wrote:  We are Satan's minions...and you are next on the list...get out, while you still can.

i have already been there and done that. he is a lousy boss. if i were you, I would get out while you can.

But he really, really wants you back and led you here...

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
01-06-2014, 05:32 PM
I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist
(01-06-2014 05:25 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(01-06-2014 05:23 PM)Anjele Wrote:  No, no...you are bizarre and absurd. As well as annoying, dishonest, as dull as a sack of hair.

get real. this stuff you are defending is laughable at best, at worst it is deliberate and willful denial of something as plain and evident as the nose on your face.

i do not buy the whole: "Well shucks! things can pop into existence without a cause ya know"..

if a Christian were to say it you would be the first to dismiss it as ridiculous.

1. No one is arguing that

2. You don't understand basic physics, let alone quantum physics

3. You're too stupid to understand why causality wouldn't exist outside of space time

β€œIt is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
[+] 1 user Likes rampant.a.i.'s post
(01-06-2014 05:26 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  
(01-06-2014 05:23 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  seems to be on a lot of people's minds here lately. Homosexual acts and masturbation.

Go figure....Blink

I know, funny how you'd admit your homosexual fascination with WLC that quickly, too.

hahaha!

if only you were as good at formulating coherent rebuttals of my arguments as you are regarding talking about homosexual fascination...you would be well on your way to having your work published! Hobo
(01-06-2014 04:49 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  He is God.

Which god is he?
01-06-2014, 05:33 PM
(01-06-2014 05:30 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(01-06-2014 05:29 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  i have already been there and done that. he is a lousy boss. if i were you, I would get out while you can.

But he really, really wants you back and led you here...

Nah, I no longer take orders from him. I have a new Boss.