I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-06-2014, 05:34 PM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2014 05:37 PM by rampant.a.i..)
I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist
(01-06-2014 05:32 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(01-06-2014 05:26 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  I know, funny how you'd admit your homosexual fascination with WLC that quickly, too.

hahaha!

if only you were as good at formulating coherent rebuttals of my arguments as you are regarding talking about homosexual fascination...you would be well on your way to having your work published! Hobo

No, you actually admitted it in the thread you successfully defended the KCA in. You described your WLC fantasies in great detail.

It was really unnerving.

β€œIt is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2014, 05:34 PM
RE: I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist
(01-06-2014 05:33 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(01-06-2014 05:30 PM)Anjele Wrote:  But he really, really wants you back and led you here...

Nah, I no longer take orders from him. I have a new Boss.

Which voice in your head is in charge now?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
01-06-2014, 05:34 PM
(01-06-2014 05:28 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(01-06-2014 05:25 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  saying god popped into existence without a causeLaughat, then voila created everything with a wiggle of his 5th appendageLaughat is bizarre and absurd as well. Yes We have evidence of evolutionYes, guess what we don't have a scrap of evidence for? Jesus christ super star performing miracles, and god.Shocking

Yup, that just happened.Smartass

first sentence fail

You claim nothing can exist without a cause, that includes your fairy tale, made up by man...god. Thus at some point, he must have POPped into existence...unless there is a *gasp* "god" creator Consider who I posit is the purple unicorn, he IS all powerful you know.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
01-06-2014, 05:35 PM
(01-06-2014 05:33 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(01-06-2014 05:30 PM)Anjele Wrote:  But he really, really wants you back and led you here...

Nah, I no longer take orders from him. I have a new Boss.
Who is he ? Who is your Boss?
01-06-2014, 05:35 PM
[Image: x5382.jpg]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
01-06-2014, 05:36 PM
*pictures Jeremy rocking back and forth clutching his fable while repeating "I believe I believe" and rubbing his ears so he can't hear reason* Drooling

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
01-06-2014, 05:36 PM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2014 05:39 PM by Charis.)
Wait.... LUCIFER? Lucifer a lousy boss?

Darling... oh darling, if ever a sensual Dom existed, it is that platinum blonde angel. He can manipulate the atmosphere in a room like no other, he can mind**** you in such twisted and breathtaking ways... "erotic" does not do Him justice. And those hands... you can tell when He touches you that He is THE Master Musician....
He can command obedience with a mere whisper.

THAT Lucifer?

I will tolerate no ill speech against Him.

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
01-06-2014, 05:37 PM
(01-06-2014 05:29 PM)Charis Wrote:  
(01-06-2014 05:20 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  now see....you reply with dancing jello and my mind went.......elsewhere, something about a plastic pool full of watermelon flavored jello and......

ack! got distracted yet again, thanks Charis sigh
ohbaby

[Image: slow-mo-jello-cubes.jpg]

As you can see, Anj, I am wasting no thimblefuls of intelligence here. lol

damit, now where did I stash my fuzzy handcuffs??!!!!!!!???????????????!!!!! *spies* ah hah!

01-06-2014, 05:37 PM
(01-06-2014 05:36 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  *pictures Jeremy rocking back and forth clutching his fable while repeating "I believe I believe" and rubbing his ears so he can't hear reason* Drooling

....and chanting 'lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala'

[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
01-06-2014, 05:38 PM
(01-06-2014 05:36 PM)Charis Wrote:  Wait.... LUCIFER? Lucifer a lousy boss?

Darling... oh darling, if ever a sensual Dom existed, it is that platinum blonde angel. He can manipulate the atmosphere in a room like no other, he can mind**** you in such twisted and breathtaking ways... "erotic" does not do Him justice. And those hands... you can tell when He touches you that He's a master musician....
He can command obedience with a mere whisper.

THAT Lucifer?

I will tolerate no ill speech against Him.

Blink