I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-06-2014, 05:40 PM
RE: I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist
(01-06-2014 05:39 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  
(01-06-2014 05:38 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  LOL...

so unnerving that you insist on talking and thinking about these supposed fantasies?

yea...

you = Drooling

Hey pal, you're the one who wrote three pages about it in the thread where you successfully defended the KCA.

I thought you said you had the link?

must have left a deep impression upon you. Rolleyes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2014, 05:41 PM
(01-06-2014 05:39 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(01-06-2014 05:05 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  i have a living loving relationship with God that is how I know He exists.

This evidence i speak of is that the cause of the universe is more plausibly God.

Well damn. You started out acting like there was some real evidence. Now I can't believe this started by you telling me what I believe, and what I must believe, then you telling me how irrational I am for believing (things I never claimed to believe but you insisted on knowing I believe them), and now it is ending with you saying that you know god exists because you love him? You called me irrational. Facepalm

Ok so let me get this straight.

Your only proof that god created the universe is that the universe exists, and your only proof that god exists is that in order to create the universe he must exist?

O.o

no. not my only proof.
01-06-2014, 05:41 PM
What a waste.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
01-06-2014, 05:42 PM
(01-06-2014 05:16 PM)Charis Wrote:  Dancing jello, guys. Dancing jello.

And gongs, apparently. Laughat

Heart Big Grin

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
01-06-2014, 05:43 PM
(01-06-2014 05:41 PM)Anjele Wrote:  What a waste.

so saith the one that desireth me to return to satan.
01-06-2014, 05:43 PM
I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist
(01-06-2014 05:40 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(01-06-2014 05:38 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  [Image: utu7ysa9.jpg]

and God is going to kill more than that. He is God ya know....He kinda has that ability to give life and take it....

surely....

you knew that....

BlinkOhmyUnsure

Seems like an evil god to me.

[Image: rebequze.jpg]
Why worship an evil god?
[Image: u5yqenuq.jpg]
Do you prefer evil?
[Image: sytu6u3e.jpg]

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
[+] 4 users Like rampant.a.i.'s post
01-06-2014, 05:45 PM
(01-06-2014 05:43 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  Seems like an evil god to me.

But if he do thangs that he do and he god and god iz gawd then anything god do is good cause god do them. Hobo

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
01-06-2014, 05:46 PM
Goodwithoutgod:

Kinda like this sorta?

[Image: jello_wrestling_flyer.jpeg]

Oh and by the way.... Lucifer can change into a dragon. And wage war in dragon form in the heavens.

Wow, I suddenly got thirsty...

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
[+] 2 users Like Charis's post
(01-06-2014 05:43 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(01-06-2014 05:41 PM)Anjele Wrote:  What a waste.

so saith the one that desireth me to return to satan.

I just want you to leave here...I don't care what fairy tale character you follow.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
(01-06-2014 05:41 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(01-06-2014 05:39 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Well damn. You started out acting like there was some real evidence. Now I can't believe this started by you telling me what I believe, and what I must believe, then you telling me how irrational I am for believing (things I never claimed to believe but you insisted on knowing I believe them), and now it is ending with you saying that you know god exists because you love him? You called me irrational. Facepalm

Ok so let me get this straight.

Your only proof that god created the universe is that the universe exists, and your only proof that god exists is that in order to create the universe he must exist?

O.o

no. not my only proof.

Well stop wasting my time and tell me what the other proof is! I am seeking the truth, wherever it may be. If you have some real evidence then share.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post