I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-06-2014, 06:03 PM
RE: I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist
(01-06-2014 05:59 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  
(01-06-2014 05:58 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  oh here we go again with the whole morality is relative but i am of the opinion that God is a bad dude.

yea yea.... and cabbage is nasty...

You literally defended rape and slavery in the bible as being moral. Neither one is.

The entire forum has better morality than you do, AntiChrist.

none of those things are moral to you. some here may agree.

so what? cabbage is nasty.

if morality is relative then when a person says rape is cool then its cool. there is no law to appeal to to say that rape is objectively wrong if moral relativism is true so cabbage is nasty.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2014, 06:04 PM
Everyone in here is super wrong. I demand you repent and bow to the space potato. I have faith in him and his transdimensional potato eyes of knowing all things.

God is a transdimensional potato. If you guys understood the mathematical possibilities of quantum physics, you would understand that the mathematical probability is that it is TOTALLY POSSIBLE.

So if it's totally possible thanks to quantum physics (which I know nothing of, I just googled it a few times, and that's not cherry picking, it's just finding an article that specifically agrees with my viewpoint), you plebeians who don't have a google degree in quantum mechanics would understand that there is not only a place outside of time and space that is outside of time and space as we know it... but an infinite pocket that is constantly regressing for god to exist in. Now... I know what you're saying, you're saying that's a strawman. But it isn't, it's actually just me using an example of an argument I'm going to argue with a point that I want to make to totally obliterate the argument, and I'm not going to listen to any huff about it being on the contrary.

Clearly, this doesn't mean that this is a god of the gaps argument, it just means we're that much closer to truly understanding god.

Now, in my world of mathematical probability, the possibility of other universes and other laws of physics (or lack thereof that we don't understand due to faith, but you need to have faith because without the presupposition of faith in the space potato, you can't understand the space potato... if you don't understand him, your opinion of him is flawed) is that there is a space potato. This space potato uses his eyes (metaphorical eyes, duh, not literal interpretation of a potato eye, THESE ARE TRANSDIMENSIONAL POTATO EYES!) is that he can see all things at once.

So this means that he is an omnipresent potato. Why? Because everyone knows that potatoes have eyes. Toss one into another dimension and he can see all dimensions. Found a book once that said so.
Now... because transdimensional potato starch is the most powerful thing to exist in the universe (Totally told me this in a dream) this means that he is able to go anywhere as well and do anything he wants (totally a male potato too btw). This means he is an omnipotent space potato.

Therefore I conclude, the universe exists, therefore it existed. For something to have existed, it needed to have a point of existing. That means for something to come into existence, you need a creator. I mean rocks form all the time due to geological events, but i mean, shit, they're rocks, not humans! So obviously I can't explain it any other way, therefore, creator. Since I have anecdotal evidence first hand of the unwavering proof of the transdimensional space potato, it is the space potato.

So there you have it.

By the way, if you don't believe in the transdimensional space potato, he said it's mostly ok unless of course you're a vegan, in which case he hates vegans because they feast on his children and he will toss you into a deep fryer abyss of eternal torment where you will be deep fried for all eternity like a mcdonald's french fry.

YOU CAN'T PROVE IT DOESN'T/ISN'T/CAN'T BE BECAUSE QUANTUM PHYSICS AND MATHEMATICAL PROBABILITY.

Harrumph.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 3 users Like Logisch's post
01-06-2014, 06:04 PM
(01-06-2014 06:01 PM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  Which god are you talking about Jeremy?

This one.

[Image: eric-northman-7.jpg]

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
[+] 4 users Like Charis's post
01-06-2014, 06:05 PM
(01-06-2014 06:04 PM)Logisch Wrote:  Everyone in here is super wrong. I demand you repent and bow to the space potato. I have faith in him and his transdimensional potato eyes of knowing all things.

God is a transdimensional potato. If you guys understood the mathematical possibilities of quantum physics, you would understand that the mathematical probability is that it is TOTALLY POSSIBLE.

So if it's totally possible thanks to quantum physics (which I know nothing of, I just googled it a few times, and that's not cherry picking, it's just finding an article that specifically agrees with my viewpoint), you plebeians who don't have a google degree in quantum mechanics would understand that there is not only a place outside of time and space that is outside of time and space as we know it... but an infinite pocket that is constantly regressing for god to exist in. Now... I know what you're saying, you're saying that's a strawman. But it isn't, it's actually just me using an example of an argument I'm going to argue with a point that I want to make to totally obliterate the argument, and I'm not going to listen to any huff about it being on the contrary.

Clearly, this doesn't mean that this is a god of the gaps argument, it just means we're that much closer to truly understanding god.

Now, in my world of mathematical probability, the possibility of other universes and other laws of physics (or lack thereof that we don't understand due to faith, but you need to have faith because without the presupposition of faith in the space potato, you can't understand the space potato... if you don't understand him, your opinion of him is flawed) is that there is a space potato. This space potato uses his eyes (metaphorical eyes, duh, not literal interpretation of a potato eye, THESE ARE TRANSDIMENSIONAL POTATO EYES!) is that he can see all things at once.

So this means that he is an omnipresent potato. Why? Because everyone knows that potatoes have eyes. Toss one into another dimension and he can see all dimensions. Found a book once that said so.
Now... because transdimensional potato starch is the most powerful thing to exist in the universe (Totally told me this in a dream) this means that he is able to go anywhere as well and do anything he wants (totally a male potato too btw). This means he is an omnipotent space potato.

Therefore I conclude, the universe exists, therefore it existed. For something to have existed, it needed to have a point of existing. That means for something to come into existence, you need a creator. I mean rocks form all the time due to geological events, but i mean, shit, they're rocks, not humans! So obviously I can't explain it any other way, therefore, creator. Since I have anecdotal evidence first hand of the unwavering proof of the transdimensional space potato, it is the space potato.

So there you have it.

By the way, if you don't believe in the transdimensional space potato, he said it's mostly ok unless of course you're a vegan, in which case he hates vegans because they feast on his children and he will toss you into a deep fryer abyss of eternal torment where you will be deep fried for all eternity like a mcdonald's french fry.

YOU CAN'T PROVE IT DOESN'T/ISN'T/CAN'T BE BECAUSE QUANTUM PHYSICS AND MATHEMATICAL PROBABILITY.

Harrumph.

Harrumph! Thumbsup
01-06-2014, 06:05 PM
(01-06-2014 06:03 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(01-06-2014 05:59 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  You literally defended rape and slavery in the bible as being moral. Neither one is.

so what, if morality is relative then when a person says rape is cool then its cool. there is no law to appeal to to say that rape is objectively wrong if moral relativism is true so cabbage is nasty.

We have gone full circle with this fuckwit...that's a wrap.

[Image: cabbage1.jpeg]

So says the holy mother of cabbage.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
01-06-2014, 06:55 PM
(01-06-2014 07:30 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(01-06-2014 07:27 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  well in a sense you are right. you can believe whatever you want. i am just saying that you have been given evidence God exists. what you do with it is up to you.

You keep telling me about this evidence, and I keep saying what evidence?, and you keep saying the evidence!

What evidence?

Colonel Mustard killed it with the candlestick! Undecided

Tongue

[+] 4 users Like TheGulegon's post
01-06-2014, 06:57 PM
(01-06-2014 06:05 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(01-06-2014 06:04 PM)Logisch Wrote:  Everyone in here is super wrong. I demand you repent and bow to the space potato. I have faith in him and his transdimensional potato eyes of knowing all things.

So there you have it.

Harrumph.

Harrumph! Thumbsup

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes ghostexorcist's post
01-06-2014, 06:58 PM
(01-06-2014 06:55 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(01-06-2014 07:30 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  You keep telling me about this evidence, and I keep saying what evidence?, and you keep saying the evidence!

What evidence?

Colonel Mustard killed it with the candlestick! Undecided

Tongue

...in the kitchen...

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
01-06-2014, 07:00 PM
[Image: FACTSmitt2stch.jpg]

[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
01-06-2014, 07:05 PM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2014 07:08 PM by rampant.a.i..)
I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist
(01-06-2014 06:03 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(01-06-2014 05:59 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  You literally defended rape and slavery in the bible as being moral. Neither one is.

so what? cabbage is nasty.

if morality is relative then when a person says rape is cool then its cool. there is no law to appeal to to say that rape is objectively wrong if moral relativism is true so cabbage is nasty.

Wrong. Individuals do not dictate socially accepted morality.

And since you're no longer engaging in even partial discussion, have just stated you believe both slavery and rape are "moral"

[Image: ju8utavy.jpg]

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
[+] 2 users Like rampant.a.i.'s post