I Don't Know Who

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-01-2013, 01:03 AM

I Don't Know Who
I actually don't know who crashed my forum (A Literary Experience), so I'm not going to point any fingers. And it doesn't matter. The forum was very new, and it was my first pancake of the batch so to speak. I learned a lot. What's more important is that I listen to the message God has given me in all of this.

In 1993, I started a personal religion called Veridicanism (actually back then it was called the Veridical Christian Society, but I digress.). I am the father of that word. As far as I know, no one believes the way I do. So, I'm going to spread the word.

I think it would be a shame for God to have shown me everything He has and then die with that knowledge. I think it would be a shame to let the word Veridicanism wither on the vine.

Oh, wow. I just took a moment to Google it--seems it's all over the place. Raving Atheist even bought the domain name veridicanism.com. Can you imagine someone so pissed they'd spend $40 dollars to register a domain name that means nothing to them? Just to insult the guy who started it? Just to keep me from getting it? It's like some website through which I'm being vilely insulted, and I didn't even know it was there!

Thank God, I bought veridican.com a long time ago and for like the next 20 years.

I thought it had all fallen away, but come to find out, especially with the publication of The Veridican Gospel of Jesus Christ, I'm tied to this thing like with a hangman's noose. So, I'm going out to spread the word.

This is of primary interest to you, because if there is one thing Veridicanism is all about, it is the utter annihilation of atheism. I'm serious, as a...whatever...I can debate with you all...but if you ever knew me as a Veridican, I would just assume not debate and burn you at the stake. As a Veridican I don't pull any punches.

You see, someone in here thought they were clever and hacked a forum I started, but all they did was release a sleeping giant. Drinking Beverage

Praise God. Bowing

It's so strange: I had a dream last night. I was fishing and brought up a dog I didn't have any room for in my life, but that I loved and new I had to keep. I thought my line was caught on something, but up came the dog. In the dream, I knew that I had to kill one of my other current dogs in order to make room. Today, I killed A Literary Experience, and I'm returning to Veridicanism. Why does God always use “fishing” analogies?

Atheists: you think there is no God, and you become His puppet just the same.

Praise God again and pass the motherfucking ammunition.

This guy feels my pain. Cool
Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2013, 01:28 AM
RE: I Don't Know Who
Maybe they bought it in hopes your religion will take off and then they can sell it back and make money Smile

I don't think there is no God. I just don't see proof.

Sorry your forum crashed. When I had a bit of free time I was going to join.

Good luck, Egor.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2013, 01:43 AM

(07-01-2013 01:28 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  Maybe they bought it in hopes your religion will take off and then they can sell it back and make money Smile

I don't think there is no God. I just don't see proof.

Sorry your forum crashed. When I had a bit of free time I was going to join.

Good luck, Egor.

Thank you. And you'll definitely have the opportunity to join its reincarnation. Cool
07-01-2013, 02:04 AM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2013 03:13 AM by Aseptic Skeptic.)
(07-01-2013 01:03 AM)Egor Wrote:  I think it would be a shame for God to have shown me everything He has and then die with that knowledge.

Your god can die? Excellent! I don't think that would be a shame at all...

(07-01-2013 01:03 AM)Egor Wrote:  Oh, wow. I just took a moment to Google it--seems it's all over the place. Raving Atheist even bought the domain name veridicanism.com. Can you imagine someone so pissed they'd spend $40 dollars to register a domain name that means nothing to them? Just to insult the guy who started it? Just to keep me from getting it? It's like some website through which I'm being vilely insulted, and I didn't even know it was there!

Yeah, that guy must be stark raving mad... Who knows, maybe it was Stark Raving - if so, my hat's off to you, sir! Well played!

(07-01-2013 01:03 AM)Egor Wrote:  hangman's noose.

Now there's an idea I can get behind. Do you own one?

OK, OK, I don't really advocate suicide. Not even in your case.

(07-01-2013 01:03 AM)Egor Wrote:  This is of primary interest to you, because if there is one thing Veridicanism is all about, it is the utter annihilation of atheism. I'm serious, as a...whatever...I can debate with you all...but if you ever knew me as a Veridican, I would just assume not debate and burn you at the stake. As a Veridican I don't pull any punches.

I take it back. Go get that noose. Or whatever. Take yourself out of my airspace so someone worthy of that air can breathe it instead.

(07-01-2013 01:03 AM)Egor Wrote:  You see, someone in here thought they were clever and hacked a forum I started, but all they did was release a sleeping giant. Drinking Beverage

Uh oh, you're Nimitz and we're Yamamoto? No bombs, no bombs! It's not fair!

(07-01-2013 01:03 AM)Egor Wrote:  Atheists: you think there is no God, and you become His puppet just the same.

Only one puppet here, bozo, but I think you're too clueless to know it's you. Weirdest part is that you're the puppet of your own delusions. How very sad.

(07-01-2013 01:03 AM)Egor Wrote:  Praise God again

And again. And again. And as often as it takes you to realize that you're the puppet here, not us.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
[+] 1 user Likes Aseptic Skeptic's post
07-01-2013, 02:53 AM

(07-01-2013 02:04 AM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  
(07-01-2013 01:03 AM)Egor Wrote:  I think it would be a shame for God to have shown me everything He has and then die with that knowledge.

Your god can die? Excellent! I don't think that would be a shame at all?

Concrete-thinking moron.

(07-01-2013 01:03 AM)Egor Wrote:  Now there's an idea I can get behind. Do you own one?

OK, OK, I don't really advocate suicide. Not even in your case.

You're an atheist. I expect you to call for people to commit suicide.

Quote:I take it back. Go get that noose. Or whatever. Take yourself out of my airspace so someone worthy of that air can breathe it instead.

See, all I had to do was scroll down a bit. Big Grin ATHEISM = NO MORALITY No

(07-01-2013 01:03 AM)Egor Wrote:  Uh oh, you're Nimitz and we're Yamamoto? No bombs, no bombs! It's not fair!

Oh, there will be bombs. In the end, there will be bombs. Thumbsup

(07-01-2013 01:03 AM)Egor Wrote:  Only one puppet here, bozo, but I think you're too clueless to know it's you. Weirdest part is that you're the puppet of your own delusions. How very sad.

What? Are you trying to sound clever, because it isn't working. Learn how to write. Go to school. Do something with yourself. Hobo

(07-01-2013 01:03 AM)Egor Wrote:  Praise God again

Quote:And again. And again. And as often as it takes you to realize that you're the puppet here, not us.

This place is 90% puppets, trust me.
07-01-2013, 03:12 AM
Cool story bro, needs more dragon.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
[+] 6 users Like earmuffs's post
07-01-2013, 03:26 AM
(07-01-2013 02:53 AM)Egor Wrote:  See, all I had to do was scroll down a bit. Big Grin ATHEISM = NO MORALITY No

Priceless! You directly state that you want to burn me (and all other atheists like me) at the stake, for no reason other than our ideological differences, and yet you have morality. in response to that, I express that I wish you'd kill yourself, just you, instead of all of us atheists, more or less in our (albeit preemptive) self-defense, and I have no morality.

Your mass murder for no reason is morally justified in your insane little microcephalic brain, but my wish that the one person on the planet that I know will do me harm should die instead of me is mortally bankrupt.

Please hurry and find that noose. Really.

(07-01-2013 02:53 AM)Egor Wrote:  What? Are you trying to sound clever, because it isn't working. Learn how to write. Go to school. Do something with yourself. Hobo

Yes, actually, I did think I was fairly clever. Alas, it seems cleverness is lost on you, along with reason, rationality, intelligence, respectability, decency, dignity, or just about any other admirable human quality.

Now, quit threatening to kill me or anyone else and get lost, will you. Don't you have a church delusion to run?

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
[+] 1 user Likes Aseptic Skeptic's post
07-01-2013, 03:43 AM

(07-01-2013 03:26 AM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  Priceless! You directly state that you want to burn me (and all other atheists like me) at the stake, for no reason other than our ideological differences, and yet you have morality. in response to that, I express that I wish you'd kill yourself, just you, instead of all of us atheists, more or less in our (albeit preemptive) self-defense, and I have no morality.

I meant that figuratively. You mean it literally. You are a murderer in your heart. That's why you choose atheism. You know you're heart is sick.

See what happens when the Veridican comes out to play? Ohmy

Quote:Your mass murder for no reason is morally justified in your insane little microcephalic brain, but my wish that the one person on the planet that I know will do me harm should die instead of me is mortally bankrupt.

I think you are sick and perverse. You know it's wrong to tell me to kill myself, but you really want to say it, so now you try to do all this backpedaling to try to conform to a Christian notion of right and wrong. You're trying to justify your evil. You can't stand being exposed in the light.

Quote:Please hurry and find that noose. Really.

I'll make you a deal: I step in the ring twice a week with people who want to kick my head off my shoulders. When you have the balls to step into that ring, then I'll give you a chance to do the same. Until then, I'm not going anywhere.

See, you're one of these types who comes online anonymously and tells people to kill themselves, and you don't even know who they are or what they might be going through. You're a dishonorable scum, but then you are an atheist, aren't you? You have no moral foundation and it shows. Drinking Beverage

Quote:Yes, actually, I did think I was fairly clever. Alas, it seems cleverness is lost on you, along with reason, rationality, intelligence, respectability, decency, dignity, or just about any other admirable human quality.

But you're not clever. I think you might be mildly retarded, based on what you say. For instance, you talk about dignity and decency and admirable human qualities right after you tell me to hang myself. You're completely out of control of yourself. Are you a bedwetter, too?

Quote:Now, quit threatening to kill me or anyone else and get lost, will you. Don't you have a church delusion to run?

I never threatened to kill you. You say that, because again, you know you're deeds online are evil (by anyone's definition) and you are trying to justify your actions. You are out of control. You are a slave to your evil deeds.

Or, maybe you're retarded. Retarded people think concretely. So you might think I really want to actually burn people at the stake, and that I'm trying to get a nuclear bomb and detonate it over your house.

Which is it: are you retarded or evil? Either way, atheism fits you like a glove, doesn't it? Yes
07-01-2013, 03:46 AM
[Image: man+period.jpg]

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
07-01-2013, 04:48 AM
Your web site crashes, so what do you do. Fix it? Carry on?

No, childish dick that you are, you smash up the toys and throw a tantrum.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Chas's post