I Don't Know Who

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-01-2013, 04:58 AM
RE: I Don't Know Who
(07-01-2013 02:04 AM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  
(07-01-2013 01:03 AM)Egor Wrote:  Oh, wow. I just took a moment to Google it--seems it's all over the place. Raving Atheist even bought the domain name veridicanism.com. Can you imagine someone so pissed they'd spend $40 dollars to register a domain name that means nothing to them? Just to insult the guy who started it? Just to keep me from getting it? It's like some website through which I'm being vilely insulted, and I didn't even know it was there!

Yeah, that guy must be stark raving mad... Who knows, maybe it was Stark Raving - if so, my hat's off to you, sir! W
I hope that was intended as a joke and not an implication.

Just sayin.

[Image: StarkLord01.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
07-01-2013, 05:47 AM
Wow, burn us at the stake? You sound more and more like a troll every day. Oh and by the way, come back when you know the difference between new and knew.
07-01-2013, 06:22 AM
Now that you have broke your forum Egor do you think your still gonna get banned from here like you so very adamantly went on about during your "advertising" of it?

I still dont understand how you so adamantly hate atheists (you have so many posts putting them down recently, making broad generalisations) yet you continue to post here? Is that some sort of superiority complex going off or something?

You're never going to say the things you want to say.
The things you want to change will usually stay that way
The promises you break outweigh the ones you keep.
Paint upon the wall for the hundredth time.

Jesus Jones
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
07-01-2013, 06:26 AM
(07-01-2013 06:22 AM)bemore Wrote:  Now that you have broke your forum Egor do you think your still gonna get banned from here like you so very adamantly went on about during your "advertising" of it?

I still dont understand how you so adamantly hate atheists (you have so many posts putting them down recently, making broad generalisations) yet you continue to post here? Is that some sort of superiority complex going off or something?

I think Egor has a reasonable contempt for atheism, doesn't mean he hates atheists. I have a reasonable contempt for theism but I have no problem with theists.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
07-01-2013, 06:29 AM
(07-01-2013 06:26 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(07-01-2013 06:22 AM)bemore Wrote:  Now that you have broke your forum Egor do you think your still gonna get banned from here like you so very adamantly went on about during your "advertising" of it?

I think Egor has a reasonable contempt for atheism, doesn't mean he hates atheists. I have a reasonable contempt for theism but I have no problem with theists.

Really? Then you and I have very different definitions of 'reasonable'. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
07-01-2013, 07:03 AM
(07-01-2013 06:26 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  

I guess burning atheists at the stake would be just for the lulz then. Drinking Beverage

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
07-01-2013, 07:24 AM
(07-01-2013 07:03 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(07-01-2013 06:26 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  I think Egor has a reasonable contempt for atheism, doesn't mean he hates atheists. I have a reasonable contempt for theism but I have no problem with theists.

I guess burning atheists at the stake would be just for the lulz then. Drinking Beverage

That's entertainment!

[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
07-01-2013, 01:27 PM
(07-01-2013 04:58 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(07-01-2013 02:04 AM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  Yeah, that guy must be stark raving mad...
I hope that was intended as a joke and not an implication.

Just sayin.
Obviously you missed my hidden "invisible ink" notation there. Of course it's a joke but it's also an implication. Luckily, an implication is not an accusation or an indictment and since I have no actual knowledge as to the identity of the alleged website hijacker, no implication of mine (or anyone else since implications are not evidence) could stand up in court.

Which leaves me free to impishly improvise impromptu implications with impudent impunity.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
07-01-2013, 01:46 PM
(07-01-2013 01:27 PM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  
(07-01-2013 04:58 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I hope that was intended as a joke and not an implication.

Just sayin.
Obviously you missed my hidden "invisible ink" notation there. Of course it's a joke but it's also an implication. Luckily, an implication is not an accusation or an indictment and since I have no actual knowledge as to the identity of the alleged website hijacker, no implication of mine (or anyone else since implications are not evidence) could stand up in court.

Which leaves me free to impishly improvise impromptu implications with impudent impunity.

But it might be seen as scurrilous, scandalous slander and send shakes and shivers of seething susurrations through several strata of society.

[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
07-01-2013, 01:50 PM

The bottom line is that I have no idea who crashed my forum. The circumstantial evidence, however, points to here. And as you all know, when it comes to forums, there could be a zillion sock puppets surrounding one or two individuals, so there's no point in saying this person or that is more suspicious. I could think one person is a friend only to find him to be a sock puppet of my enemy.

What I do know is that this is a sign. If this had not happened, I would not have searched Google for "Veridicanism." If I hadn't done that, I might have gone on writing this book or that, never realizing that I am totally fucked online--except for one move: Be the Veridican. I can self-publish all the novels and non-fiction books I want, and I can be the Veridican, but I can't be anything else. Every word I have written would come back to haunt me, if I tried to be anything else. But as the Veridican, every word simply spreads my fame (or infamy).

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a forum to build.
Quote this message in a reply