I Don't Know Who

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-01-2013, 02:10 PM
RE: I Don't Know Who
So is me saying 'this has nothing to do with TTA' also a sign? (Yes, it is.) (just kidding, there is no such thing as a sign.) Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2013, 02:15 PM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2013 02:29 PM by Aseptic Skeptic.)
Wow.

I freely admit that I have a poorly calibrated troll detector. I usually can't differentiate trolling from idiocy. And often when I can, I sometimes like to feed the trolls for entertainment's sake.

I won't ask Egor because clearly his response would be meaningless, but to anyone else who has an opinion, is Egor serious about this crap? Is he rally this crazy? If so, there's no point in continuing discussing anything with him. He's way past discussion; it's Thorazine or nothing. Or is he just trolling to see what people will do? If so, his trolling has gone off the deep end to where it's not really funny or entertaining, in which case, there's no point in continuing discussing anything with him.

So the effect is the same, but I'm curious as to which cause everyone thinks is at work here.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
07-01-2013, 03:02 PM
Actually, other than accusing someone on this forum who "might be a sock puppet of my enemy", of being the person who crashed his forum and of course, the seriously heightened paranoia... I don't think Egor was all that bad in that last statement.

I mean, I've seen him worse. Yes he's a venomous lout, yes his mind is being shriveled to a raisin by his delusions but... he's actually a bit more tolerable than he's been in the past. Hmm.

Good on you Egsy - and good luck with your forum. I'll wander over and check it out when you say it's ready and if you post a link. Thumbsup

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
07-01-2013, 03:15 PM
(07-01-2013 02:15 PM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  Wow.

I freely admit that I have a poorly calibrated troll detector. I usually can't differentiate trolling from idiocy. And often when I can, I sometimes like to feed the trolls for entertainment's sake.

I won't ask Egor because clearly his response would be meaningless, but to anyone else who has an opinion, is Egor serious about this crap? Is he rally this crazy? If so, there's no point in continuing discussing anything with him. He's way past discussion; it's Thorazine or nothing. Or is he just trolling to see what people will do? If so, his trolling has gone off the deep end to where it's not really funny or entertaining, in which case, there's no point in continuing discussing anything with him.

So the effect is the same, but I'm curious as to which cause everyone thinks is at work here.

Egor is someone who has strong convictions and is very direct about them. Some people see his directness as a problem, I personally don't.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 4 users Like Hughsie's post
07-01-2013, 04:27 PM
(07-01-2013 03:15 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(07-01-2013 02:15 PM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  Wow.

Egor is someone who has strong convictions and is very direct about them. Some people see his directness as a problem, I personally don't.

You must not be an effeminate bitch. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-01-2013, 04:36 PM
(07-01-2013 04:27 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(07-01-2013 03:15 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Egor is someone who has strong convictions and is very direct about them. Some people see his directness as a problem, I personally don't.

You must not be an effeminate bitch. Consider
Still sore over that one? Apparently I'm an uneducated, illiterate, evil, retarded atheist, but I infer that I'm masculine because effeminate wasn't an adjective on my list. Yet.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
07-01-2013, 04:41 PM
(07-01-2013 04:36 PM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  
(07-01-2013 04:27 PM)Chas Wrote:  You must not be an effeminate bitch. Consider
Still sore over that one? Apparently I'm an uneducated, illiterate, evil, retarded atheist, but I infer that I'm masculine because effeminate wasn't an adjective on my list. Yet.
Sore? Hell, no, it's comedy gold. Thumbsup

07-01-2013, 07:25 PM

(07-01-2013 03:02 PM)kim Wrote:  I mean, I've seen him worse. Yes he's a venomous lout, yes his mind is being shriveled to a raisin by his delusions but... he's actually a bit more tolerable than he's been in the past. Hmm.

If I didn't love the atheist, I wouldn't be trying to destroy atheism. Hug

Quote:Good on you Egsy - and good luck with your forum. I'll wander over and check it out when you say it's ready and if you post a link. Thumbsup

Thank you, and for the record, it appears I was wrong. A little trip over to Network Solutions facebook page reveals that once a motherfucking-gin, NS crumbled to the ground. So, probably not a rouge hacker from TTA.

But it doesn't matter. "A Literary Experience" is gone. I own Veridican.com, .org, and .net, and I'm going to put them to good use. Like I said, this was a sign. And ALE was just the first pancake on the grill--the oil-taker-upper if you will.

(07-01-2013 03:15 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Egor is someone who has strong convictions and is very direct about them. Some people see his directness as a problem, I personally don't.

Thank you. But it's about to get really psychotic. I'm not going to quit until you believe in God. And you know what I know? You want me to succeed even more than me. Yes

(07-01-2013 04:41 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(07-01-2013 04:36 PM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  Still sore over that one? Apparently I'm an uneducated, illiterate, evil, retarded atheist, but I infer that I'm masculine because effeminate wasn't an adjective on my list. Yet.
Sore? Hell, no, it's comedy gold. Thumbsup

Oh hell, Chas probably tossed that one around at the gay bar all night. I can just see him slurring his words and hanging on every young kid who walked in--all inappropriate: "Heehee...he clawaud me silly BITCH! I could sure be your spilly bitch, Richard...Dick? heehee." Drooling
Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2013, 07:34 PM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2013 08:17 PM by Near.)
Well I'm convinced. Where do I send my tithes Reverend Egor? I'm afraid I can only afford a 75% tithe, as I do have some kitties to look after, but every penny not necessary for their care will go straight to the Veridican coffers, in order to spread the Holy Word.

Have you posted the text of the Veridican Bible somewhere, that I might read it and come to know what you know, and believe as you believe? I wish to spread the word on the West Coast, as you spread it on the South-East Coast. Together we will conquer this nation for The Lord.

Rolleyes

Contribute to the Community Resource!
07-01-2013, 08:15 PM
(07-01-2013 07:25 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(07-01-2013 04:41 PM)Chas Wrote:  Sore? Hell, no, it's comedy gold. Thumbsup
Oh hell, Chas probably tossed that one around at the gay bar all night. I can just see him slurring his words and hanging on every young kid who walked in--all inappropriate: "Heehee...he clawaud me silly BITCH! I could sure be your spilly bitch, Richard...Dick? heehee." Drooling

Your insight is remarkable. Your insults are incisive. Drinking Beverage