I Don't Think I'm Jesus Christ

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-12-2014, 04:06 PM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2015 07:55 PM by Vosur.)
I Don't Think I'm Jesus Christ
I hate to write a post like this, because I'd rather just ignore it when people say it about me, but I also don't want the only thing out there to be the lies people say. I wan't at least one post that states my position on things.

I do not think I am Jesus Christ, or the reincarnation of Christ, or the second coming of Christ.

I think I am a type of Christian who follows the teachings of Jesus the best that I can. He's my teacher and my leader.

I am the inventor of Veridicanism. Veridicanism is a type of Christianity that stresses following only the teachings of Jesus Christ as they are found in the Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, the Gospel of Thomas, or in the synthesized form found in the Gospel version I wrote called, The Veridican Gospel of Jesus Christ.

You can find out true information about Veridicanism only at the official website: [Link removed]

That's my statement. Thanks for reading. Thumbsup
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-12-2014, 04:16 PM
RE: I Don't Think I'm Jesus Christ
(22-12-2014 04:06 PM)Gordon Wrote:  I do not think I am Jesus Christ, or the reincarnation of Christ, or the second coming of Christ.

(15-12-2014 04:00 PM)Gordon Wrote:  Because I'm arrogant. I fight, and I listened in 1993 when he showed me the truth of the Gospel. And I've been close to God since I was 9. But I'm not the final one. I'm the first of the Second Coming of Christ. There's going to be a lot more. The earth will be ruled by those in Christ--again, it's evolution.

Guess it's a matter of interpretation then.
Drinking Beverage

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
Find all posts by this user
[+] 9 users Like unfogged's post
22-12-2014, 04:17 PM
I am not Hitler!!!!!

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post
I deem this progress and gift you a nightmarish cookie.

[Image: cookie_screaming_because_he_wants_someth...4gptd8.png]

You're welcome.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
[+] 3 users Like Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue's post
So why did you say:

(15-12-2014 04:00 PM)Gordon Wrote:  And I've been close to God since I was 9. But I'm not the final one. I'm the first of the Second Coming of Christ.
[+] 6 users Like Mathilda's post
22-12-2014, 04:19 PM
[Image: wVdKq56.jpg]

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 7 users Like kingschosen's post
22-12-2014, 04:20 PM
Bullshit.
It has already been clearly pointed out that you stated in no uncertain terms that you are the second coming of christ.
Fucking lying asshole.
22-12-2014, 04:20 PM
Also:

(17-12-2014 09:56 AM)Gordon Wrote:  Atheism, as you correctly point out, is the modern reaction to the Christian Church. It is in fact the agent that will dissolve the Church. Even now it is doing that, but it will give way to the Second Coming of Christ, which Veridicanism is part of.
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
22-12-2014, 04:27 PM
Good to know.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

22-12-2014, 04:27 PM (This post was last modified: 22-12-2014 04:34 PM by Gordon.)
(22-12-2014 04:16 PM)unfogged Wrote:  Guess it's a matter of interpretation then.
Drinking Beverage

In other words, "of the saints that will be with Christ when he rules the earth." The second coming of Christ, in this case being an event, not a person.

That' said, I do believe I could have written that more clearly. But I can't go back and edit it, I'm not allowed to. But now I have explained to you what I meant. Drinking Beverage
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user