I Don't Think I'm Jesus Christ

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-12-2014, 10:56 PM (This post was last modified: 22-12-2014 11:09 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: I Don't Think I'm Jesus Christ
(22-12-2014 10:49 PM)Ace Wrote:  can someone explain to me what the OP is trying to achieve here ?

He's lonely and he's trying to make friends. But he sucks at it. Girly don't give a shit. I'll give him a hug. No pedo.

[Image: Bear_Hug_by_CommodoreElfman.jpg]

Jesus is just all right with me.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
22-12-2014, 11:12 PM
I always loved this song. It reminds me of when I was 28 (not 27). I went backpacking alone in the Toiyabe National Forest in Nevada. I had some extremely powerful religious experiences for the three days I was out there. I really didn't know what was happening to me. It was amazing.

Right after that, I began to see things clearly and started the Veridical Christian Society, which was really just a Bible study with me and a few friends--like a little church, only we all wore our guns. [Image: ak47.gif]

What can I say? It was 1993, and the Branch Davidians had all been killed in Waco. We thought it was the coming of the end of the world.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Gordon's post
22-12-2014, 11:16 PM
(22-12-2014 04:27 PM)Gordon Wrote:  
(22-12-2014 04:16 PM)unfogged Wrote:  Guess it's a matter of interpretation then.
Drinking Beverage

In other words, "of the saints that will be with Christ when he rules the earth." The second coming of Christ, in this case being an event, not a person.

That' said, I do believe I could have written that more clearly. But I can't go back and edit it, I'm not allowed to. But now I have explained to you what I meant. Drinking Beverage

So you are not Jesus your just a Saint? Oh well that's not crazy at all.

Fucking idiot.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
22-12-2014, 11:19 PM
(22-12-2014 04:38 PM)Gordon Wrote:  
(22-12-2014 04:33 PM)unfogged Wrote:  So you're not Jesus, you're St Gordon. I see.
Facepalm

Oh, I won't demonstrate I'm one of the elect. I won't demonstrate I have a very close relationship with God and Christ. I wont demonstrate I have spiritual gifts, and I won't demonstrate that I have received the authority from the Holy Spirit to synthesize the Gospel record.

Went ahead and fixed that up for you. You are welcome.

[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
22-12-2014, 11:20 PM
I wonder how someone with such a lifelong mental illness would tell the difference between a "true" experience of Jebus" and a "satan induced" experience of Jebus ? Consider

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
22-12-2014, 11:20 PM (This post was last modified: 22-12-2014 11:38 PM by GirlyMan.)
(22-12-2014 11:12 PM)Gordon Wrote:  I always loved this song. It reminds me of when I was 28 (not 27). I went backpacking alone in the Toiyabe National Forest in Nevada. I had some extremely powerful religious experiences for the three days I was out there. I really didn't know what was happening to me. It was amazing.

Right after that, I began to see things clearly and started the Veridical Christian Society, which was really just a Bible study with me and a few friends--like a little church, only we all wore our guns. [Image: ak47.gif]

What can I say? It was 1993, and the Branch Davidians had all been killed in Waco. We thought it was the coming of the end of the world.

Dude left on a jet plane. Except it didn't have no jets. And dude went down.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
22-12-2014, 11:29 PM
Your basic Sunday Service at the Veridical Christian Society. Ah, those were the days!

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-12-2014, 11:31 PM
It's time to say.......

I'm outta here myself cause if I don't leave soon I'll be tempted to start posting photos of grilled cheese sandwiches.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
22-12-2014, 11:41 PM
(22-12-2014 10:08 PM)Gordon Wrote:  I don't know. [Image: dontknow2.gif]
Too bad you don't have a hotline to god you dumb motherfucker.

(22-12-2014 10:08 PM)Gordon Wrote:  I don't think in history, there's ever been a time when a sect of Christianity chose only to follow Jesus Christ and nothing else (not the Old Testament, not Paul, Peter, James, John, the writer of Hebrews, etc.) I don't think there's ever been a truly pure "Jesus Christ" religion.
There is a reason for that and I bet you can't figure it out.

(22-12-2014 10:08 PM)Gordon Wrote:  Also, no one has ever synthesized the Gospels that I know of.
I like how you think that's important in anyway. God thinks it's important enough to talk to you about your silly cult, god thinks it's important that you write it down, he also thinks it's important to heal you dogs ear (lolz), but clearly god does not think it's important that anyone actually buys or reads it. What he couldn't scrounge up a publisher or a hand full of people to buy it off of Amazon?Drinking Beverage

'Cause some asshole writing down made up bullshit has worked out for your idiot god so well in the past.Rolleyes

(22-12-2014 10:08 PM)Gordon Wrote:  Also, we are living in the Second Coming--right at the very beginning of it. Actually it started in 1945, but we are still very much in the beginning of it.
Nope. Stop making shit up you idiot.

(22-12-2014 10:08 PM)Gordon Wrote:  So, a lot of people have preached that Christ was coming back, or that the apocalypse was about to occur, but I'm saying it's already here.
That's the plot to the TV show Angel. Stop stealing your made up shit.

(22-12-2014 10:08 PM)Gordon Wrote:  That's why God has chosen to start a "Christ only" religion.
Nope. Stop making up shit you idiot.

22-12-2014, 11:47 PM
(22-12-2014 11:29 PM)Gordon Wrote:  Your basic Sunday Service at the Veridical Christian Society. Ah, those were the days!