I Don't Think I'm Jesus Christ

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-12-2014, 12:09 PM
RE: I Don't Think I'm Jesus Christ
(23-12-2014 04:04 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(22-12-2014 10:08 PM)Gordon Wrote:  Also, we are living in the Second Coming--right at the very beginning of it. Actually it started in 1945, but we are still very much in the beginning of it.

Maybe you should explain to us what you think the Second Coming is and why you think this.

It is a time when the world is ruled by those "in Christ" as opposed to secular rulership. It's a time when laws are no longer needed because all those kinds of people, the kinds who need laws, are dead. It's a time following a horrible tribulation.

I have done detailed astrological research on this. I know the approximate time.

Those "in Christ" will be Veridicans or Veridican-like groups. They will be all that's left because their psychic practices will have allowed them to evade and escape most of the conflicts.

Everything is as it should be--Satan is on the battlefield. His Islam is going to bring about the horrors of Armageddon, and atheism is destroying the traditional Christian Church. There will be nothing left, except those in Christ.

The details, I am not allowed to talk about or publish, because that would give away advantages that must be reserved for Veridicans or those who are "in Christ."

Go ahead, look around you, tell yourself it's all going to last forever. You can't even see the waterfall ahead can you? Or to quote a line from an REM song: "Butterfly decal, rear view mirror--dogging the scene." You can't be warned. You see only today. You won't look behind you for experience, and you can't see the future.

These end times premonitions are not just found in the Gospel, though that is where the foundation of them lies. That's where the instructions for those in Christ are found.

Early Christian writers, however, sensed the end and had revelations, as did Jewish prophets long, long before Christ was ever sent. The world has been born for this. This is part of the game God is playing in this whole thing called "Planet Earth."

Jesus didn't come here for no reason. He came here to "save" us. Faith in him is the only life raft you're ever going to get.

The details of this eschatology can only be revealed at certain inner levels of the Veridican Society. Right now, I'm the only Veridican. So, there is no society. I just keep the knowledge to myself. But the time is coming, the tribulation.

And I don't have to preach on this. Hell, this thing preaches itself. Only a fool would look around and say to himself, "We're going to go on and on!"

You asked, and that's my answer. Thank you for letting me expound on it. Thumbsup
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-12-2014, 12:15 PM
(23-12-2014 12:09 PM)Gordon Wrote:  The details, I am not allowed to talk about or publish, because that would give away advantages that must be reserved for Veridicans or those who are "in Christ."

Oh you should have said that you had special knowledge that makes you feel superior to everyone else. That makes all the difference!

It's rare to find cults that claim to have some kind of secret knowledge.

Now I know that you are telling the truth.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Mathilda's post
23-12-2014, 12:20 PM
(23-12-2014 04:14 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  What exactly is a spirit? If your claim is correct then it must have an effect on the physical world around us otherwise you would not be aware of it. It must at least have had enough effect to fire some of your neurons.

Therefore it must be a form of energy.

I don't know what a spirit is. I mean it's consciousness, but I don't think it's a form of physical energy. Actually, I think that's why we don't have a good theory on how the brain works, because ultimately it's controlled by a non-physical property. Our science is going to have to broaden its scope if we're going to use it for spiritual things.

Quote:How come no physicist has ever been able to quantifiably measure this holy spirit or even be able to detect it?

Detect it with what? A multimeter? An oscilloscope?

Quote:Why can't we use it to perform work like power kitchen appliances?

How can this form of energy retain any complex pattern or order without the use of matter?

I don't know. Maybe when you can tell me what electromagnetism is and why it exists, I can tell you more about the Holy Spirit and blenders.

Quote:How can the Holy Spirit read know how to intelligently manipulate your neurons to provide you with the required information?

You'd have to ask Him. [Image: dontknow2.gif]

Quote:Using Occam's razor, which is the simplest explanation? That there is some undetectable form of energy that is ordered and complex without the aid of matter but which can intelligently manipulate the way your brain works? Or all this is a result of the internal workings of your own brain?

The first one is a simpler explanation, because the latter requires magical thinking. Yes
23-12-2014, 12:22 PM
(23-12-2014 12:09 PM)Gordon Wrote:  I have done detailed astrological research on this. I know the approximate time.

Rolleyes
Yes dear. That's nice dear.
Did we take our pills today ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
23-12-2014, 12:24 PM
(23-12-2014 12:15 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(23-12-2014 12:09 PM)Gordon Wrote:  The details, I am not allowed to talk about or publish, because that would give away advantages that must be reserved for Veridicans or those who are "in Christ."

Oh you should have said that you had special knowledge that makes you feel superior to everyone else. That makes all the difference!

Mathilda...don't believe it. Just walk away. Besides, if you wanted God to, He would tell you everything He's ever told me. When it comes to eschatology, it's different. When it comes to the end of the world, you don't want everyone to know about it. It's not like the message of salvation from sin through Christ--that you want everyone to know. But the end of the world is not what you want everyone to know about. So, just walk away. I'm a nut job. Don't worry about it. [Image: pickteeth.gif]
23-12-2014, 12:38 PM
(23-12-2014 12:20 PM)Gordon Wrote:  I don't know what a spirit is. I mean it's consciousness, but I don't think it's a form of physical energy. Actually, I think that's why we don't have a good theory on how the brain works, because ultimately it's controlled by a non-physical property.

If it's not a form of physical energy then it is matter. But then how would it have an effect on the real world such as talking to you? That requires energy. Neurons need to become excited and their voltage increased to beyond a certain threshold in order to fire a signal. Therefore if the Holy Spirit exists then it is a form of energy.

Is there any evidence for the existence of anything that is neither energy nor matter?

We do have good theories about how the brain works. There is no reason to suggest that it is controlled by a non-physical property.

(23-12-2014 12:20 PM)Gordon Wrote:  
(23-12-2014 04:14 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  How come no physicist has ever been able to quantifiably measure this holy spirit or even be able to detect it?

Detect it with what? A multimeter? An oscilloscope?

Exactly my point. If the Holy Spirit has any effect on the real world then it would be detectable in some way and we would have some kind of Holy-Spiritometer. We don't.

There is no physical mechanism that we know for something that could be ascribed to the Holy Spirit. Yet there needs to be if it is to have the ability to talk to people, cure them of diseases, make changes to the world etc.

(23-12-2014 12:20 PM)Gordon Wrote:  
(23-12-2014 04:14 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Using Occam's razor, which is the simplest explanation? That there is some undetectable form of energy that is ordered and complex without the aid of matter but which can intelligently manipulate the way your brain works? Or all this is a result of the internal workings of your own brain?

The first one is a simpler explanation, because the latter requires magical thinking. Yes

The former requires magical thinking because it relies on you to believe things that you have no way of knowing and leaves you with questions that you have no method with which to answer (such as whether we can use the Holy Spirit to power kitchen appliances or whether ordered patterns of energy can persist without the use of matter).

The latter can be answered using the scientific method and that is precisely what is currently happening. Therefore the latter is the simplest explanation.
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
23-12-2014, 12:58 PM
(23-12-2014 12:09 PM)Gordon Wrote:  Jesus didn't come here for no reason. He came here to "save" us.

Save us from what exactly? Why the quotes around "save"?

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
23-12-2014, 01:00 PM
Well clearly it didn't work, whatever he saved us from. Nothing changed.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
23-12-2014, 01:11 PM
(23-12-2014 12:24 PM)Gordon Wrote:  
(23-12-2014 12:15 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  Oh you should have said that you had special knowledge that makes you feel superior to everyone else. That makes all the difference!

Mathilda...don't believe it. Just walk away. Besides, if you wanted God to, He would tell you everything He's ever told me. When it comes to eschatology, it's different. When it comes to the end of the world, you don't want everyone to know about it. It's not like the message of salvation from sin through Christ--that you want everyone to know. But the end of the world is not what you want everyone to know about. So, just walk away. I'm a nut job. Don't worry about it. [Image: pickteeth.gif]

I could be wrong, but it would appear to me that Mathilda has had enough of your bullshit, if you will kindly excuse the harsh language, Yeshua.

Drinking Beverage

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
[+] 1 user Likes Free's post
23-12-2014, 01:18 PM
Old milk before meat.
secret knowledge for only those who join his cult.
Now my interest has peaked...