I Don't Think I'm Jesus Christ

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-12-2014, 01:27 PM
RE: I Don't Think I'm Jesus Christ
(23-12-2014 12:24 PM)Gordon Wrote:  Besides, if you wanted God to, He would tell you everything He's ever told me.

God has told me every single thing he has told you.

Which is nothing, you whack job.Drinking Beverage

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
23-12-2014, 01:32 PM
(23-12-2014 12:09 PM)Gordon Wrote:  Those "in Christ" will be Veridicans or Veridican-like groups. They will be all that's left

(23-12-2014 12:09 PM)Gordon Wrote:  The details of this eschatology can only be revealed at certain inner levels of the Veridican Society. Right now, I'm the only Veridican. So, there is no society.
So all that's gonna be left is one guy. You have had years to get a single other person to buy your woo bullshit and you can't even hit that mark.

(23-12-2014 12:09 PM)Gordon Wrote:  I just keep the knowledge to myself.
But you don't keep the claim that you have knowledge to your self. So you're just a little man talking big about a thing he does not have.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 3 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
23-12-2014, 01:40 PM
(23-12-2014 01:18 PM)Gordon Blue Wrote:  Old milk before meat.
secret knowledge for only those who join his cult.
Now my interest has peaked...

I may have been wrong about that. I don't have a revelation about that yet. I personally want to keep it all secret, but I don't know if that's what God has called me to do.

There's time. Right now. The Veridican Gospel of Jesus Christ is still being readied for publication. So, that's the only thing I work on at this point. But when it's done, God will let me know what I'm to do next.

Maybe of all the theological topics, eschatology will be the priority.

But like I said, this thing preaches itself. Just look around you. Do you really think there's even a thousand years left in humanity? No
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-12-2014, 02:03 PM
(23-12-2014 01:40 PM)Gordon Wrote:  Maybe of all the theological topics, scatology will be the priority.

Fixed.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
23-12-2014, 02:06 PM
Take a ticket and get in line Gordo the Magnificent.

The line of those delusional fools who claimed EXACTLY the same thing and were ALL WRONG, just as you will be, is very long indeed.

What a waste of a life.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
23-12-2014, 03:00 PM
(22-12-2014 11:12 PM)Gordon Wrote:  I went backpacking alone in the Toiyabe National Forest in Nevada. I had some extremely powerful religious experiences for the three days I was out there. I really didn't know what was happening to me. It was amazing.

[Image: n4y44z.jpg]

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
23-12-2014, 03:19 PM (This post was last modified: 23-12-2014 06:34 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(23-12-2014 01:40 PM)Gordon Wrote:  but I don't know if that's what God has called me to do.

Do you really think there's even a thousand years left in humanity? No

Isn't he like 60 ? And he STILL doesn't know ? The thing that doesn't have a lot of time left is Gordo, I would think.
I think Gordo is very very very deeply depressed. I think he shows signs of depression. He seriously needs help.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
23-12-2014, 03:25 PM
Quote:When it comes to the end of the world, you don't want everyone to know about it ... the end of the world is not what you want everyone to know about ... Don't worry about it.

The end of the world is a well known and scientifically established fact: the sun will die and extinguish all life in its system as it expires. This event is distant enough in the future that few take the time to worry about it.

It's possible an asteroid will strike the earth large enough to extinguish all or most life prior to the sun expiring, and this event is cause for worry because it could happen well within a single human lifetime from now. Hence several human initiatives to locate and plot the orbits of every potential projectile out there, and develop defenses against them.

Anyone purporting to have accurate knowledge of imminent global demise who deliberately withholds information about it is therefore

(A) deliberately abetting mass slaughter and is therefore the most heinous criminal in all human history, or

(B) a fool, whom only greater fools would pay any heed.
[+] 2 users Like Airportkid's post
23-12-2014, 03:45 PM
(23-12-2014 12:09 PM)Gordon Wrote:  
(23-12-2014 04:04 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Maybe you should explain to us what you think the Second Coming is and why you think this.

It is a time when the world is ruled by those "in Christ" as opposed to secular rulership. It's a time when laws are no longer needed because all those kinds of people, the kinds who need laws, are dead. It’s a time following a horrible tribulation.

So the Ten Commandments no longer apply?

Quote:I have done detailed astrological research on this. I know the approximate time.

One of your best lines ever Thumbsup
Caused an involuntary snort.

Quote:Those “in Christ” will be Veridicans or Veridican-like groups. They will be all that’s left because their psychic practices will have allowed them to evade and escape most of the conflicts.

Another gem, really. So you and your minions of psychics will have devined the necessary information to evade conflicts. What are you, Swiss?

Quote:Everything is as it should be--Satan is on the battlefield. His Islam is going to bring about the horrors of Armageddon, and atheism is destroying the traditional Christian Church. There will be nothing left, except those in Christ.

The details, I am not allowed to talk about or publish, because that would give away advantages that must be reserved for Veridicans or those who are “in Christ.”

I think that movie is now playing in theaters!

Eddie, just when I think you can’t spout anything more ridiculous than the last post you hit us with this one. The entertainment value you provide is unmatched. Don’t know how you’ll outdo yourself after this one. Popcorn

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
23-12-2014, 06:02 PM
(23-12-2014 12:09 PM)Gordon Wrote:  
(23-12-2014 04:04 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Maybe you should explain to us what you think the Second Coming is and why you think this.

It is a time when the world is ruled by those "in Christ" as opposed to secular rulership. It's a time when laws are no longer needed because all those kinds of people, the kinds who need laws, are dead. It's a time following a horrible tribulation.

I have done detailed astrological research on this. I know the approximate time.

Those "in Christ" will be Veridicans or Veridican-like groups. They will be all that's left because their psychic practices will have allowed them to evade and escape most of the conflicts.

Everything is as it should be--Satan is on the battlefield. His Islam is going to bring about the horrors of Armageddon, and atheism is destroying the traditional Christian Church. There will be nothing left, except those in Christ.

The details, I am not allowed to talk about or publish, because that would give away advantages that must be reserved for Veridicans or those who are "in Christ."

Go ahead, look around you, tell yourself it's all going to last forever. You can't even see the waterfall ahead can you? Or to quote a line from an REM song: "Butterfly decal, rear view mirror--dogging the scene." You can't be warned. You see only today. You won't look behind you for experience, and you can't see the future.

These end times premonitions are not just found in the Gospel, though that is where the foundation of them lies. That's where the instructions for those in Christ are found.

Early Christian writers, however, sensed the end and had revelations, as did Jewish prophets long, long before Christ was ever sent. The world has been born for this. This is part of the game God is playing in this whole thing called "Planet Earth."

Jesus didn't come here for no reason. He came here to "save" us. Faith in him is the only life raft you're ever going to get.

The details of this eschatology can only be revealed at certain inner levels of the Veridican Society. Right now, I'm the only Veridican. So, there is no society. I just keep the knowledge to myself. But the time is coming, the tribulation.

And I don't have to preach on this. Hell, this thing preaches itself. Only a fool would look around and say to himself, "We're going to go on and on!"

You asked, and that's my answer. Thank you for letting me expound on it. Thumbsup

Ruled by Christ and not secularists? What century are you living in!?

The world needs MORE secularists, not less.

It was the secular movement that worked hard to give women the right to vote, have careers, use birth control, hold elected offices, become astronauts and generally get out from under the rule of household drudgery. The secular movement has also been behind workplace safety and healthcare.

You're thinking is backwards.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.