I Don't Think I'm Jesus Christ

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-12-2014, 06:08 PM (This post was last modified: 23-12-2014 06:23 PM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: I Don't Think I'm Jesus Christ
(23-12-2014 06:02 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(23-12-2014 12:09 PM)Gordon Wrote:  It is a time when the world is ruled by those "in Christ" as opposed to secular rulership. It's a time when laws are no longer needed because all those kinds of people, the kinds who need laws, are dead. It's a time following a horrible tribulation.

I have done detailed astrological research on this. I know the approximate time.

Those "in Christ" will be Veridicans or Veridican-like groups. They will be all that's left because their psychic practices will have allowed them to evade and escape most of the conflicts.

Everything is as it should be--Satan is on the battlefield. His Islam is going to bring about the horrors of Armageddon, and atheism is destroying the traditional Christian Church. There will be nothing left, except those in Christ.

The details, I am not allowed to talk about or publish, because that would give away advantages that must be reserved for Veridicans or those who are "in Christ."

Go ahead, look around you, tell yourself it's all going to last forever. You can't even see the waterfall ahead can you? Or to quote a line from an REM song: "Butterfly decal, rear view mirror--dogging the scene." You can't be warned. You see only today. You won't look behind you for experience, and you can't see the future.

These end times premonitions are not just found in the Gospel, though that is where the foundation of them lies. That's where the instructions for those in Christ are found.

Early Christian writers, however, sensed the end and had revelations, as did Jewish prophets long, long before Christ was ever sent. The world has been born for this. This is part of the game God is playing in this whole thing called "Planet Earth."

Jesus didn't come here for no reason. He came here to "save" us. Faith in him is the only life raft you're ever going to get.

The details of this eschatology can only be revealed at certain inner levels of the Veridican Society. Right now, I'm the only Veridican. So, there is no society. I just keep the knowledge to myself. But the time is coming, the tribulation.

And I don't have to preach on this. Hell, this thing preaches itself. Only a fool would look around and say to himself, "We're going to go on and on!"

You asked, and that's my answer. Thank you for letting me expound on it. Thumbsup

Ruled by Christ and not secularists? What century are you living in!?

The world needs MORE secularists, not less.

It was the secular movement that worked hard to give women the right to vote, have careers, use birth control, hold elected offices, become astronauts and generally get out from under the rule of household drudgery. The secular movement has also been behind workplace safety and healthcare.

You're thinking is backwards.

That's really really scary. A world "ruled by Christ". With 33,000 sects of what people think that is, what that really means is "a world ruled by *my ideas* of what Jebus is." It also means this dude wants a theocracy. The very same dude who complained about the patriotism here, exposes himself to have basically anti-American, anti-freedom, values. That's frightening, but not unexpected. He'd be right at home in a Fundamentalist Muslim ISIS dominated world.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
23-12-2014, 06:49 PM
(23-12-2014 03:19 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Isn't he like 60 ? And he STILL doesn't know ? The thing that doesn't have a lot of time left is Gordo, I would think. I think Gordo is very very very deeply depressed. I think he shows signs of depression. He seriously needs help.

Depression, sure. I battle with that at times. But there is one thing about my life I can say for sure, I've never had to pretend. I didn't get everything I wanted. I didn't achieve everything I thought I should have. I have weaknesses in my character that have prevented me, I dare say, from being the servant of God I wanted to be, but I never had to pretend.

I did well in the military. I did really well in college and then in nursing school. I'm very competent in my career. I got a black belt in taekwondo, and I still work out with it several times a week. I've never really been poor. I've always had a new car if I wanted one. I was either in the military or married to my wife who retired from the military, so I've always had really good healthcare if I needed it, or she needed it. And I can write well. When I was young I was good looking, and I had the gift of gab (as you can imagine), and so I had girlfriends--lots of them, a couple of previous wives, too. I have one daughter from my first marriage and four great grandsons. I've traveled a lot, to a lot of different countries, and lived in England for eight years.

And then God showed me the Gospels, not just the surface but the secrets. He gave me spiritual gifts and proved to me He exists. Do you know how lucky that makes me?

I've been blessed in a lot of ways, a lot of ways.

So I've never envied anyone. I don't even know what that emotion feels like. I've never felt like someone was better than me over all (better in some ways, of course, but not in general). I don't know what it means to covet, to feel less than, to be jealous, or feel the need to tear someone down to feel better about me.

Bucky Ball, I've never had to pretend. I've always been able to be who I am, and I've got God, too.

I don't know why I get depressed. But it hasn't been so bad this last year, and 2015 is shaping up to be better, so I have hope. I think when you turn 40 and then as 50 approaches, you start thinking, brooding over how you've failed in life. There's not so much room to make big mistakes anymore, so you settle down.

Now that I've recommitted myself to Veridicanism, I feel very positive, and I hope that lasts until I die. And I don't think I'm going to be blessed with a really long life. If I can make 65, every day after that is a gift.

One thing I have learned, when things look dark, if you can stick it out, they do change.

Thanks BB, for letting me respond and go on about my favorite subject--Me. Thumbsup

(23-12-2014 03:25 PM)Airportkid Wrote:  The end of the world is a well known and scientifically established fact: the sun will die and extinguish all life in its system as it expires. This event is distant enough in the future that few take the time to worry about it.

The end times has four aspects. Each of us has an "end time," that is we all will die. Then there is the end of civilization--that's the part I'm talking about. The end of humanity, and then there is the end of the solar system, our sun, the universe.

And even the end times I'm talking about isn't the end of the earth. It's the end of civilization as we have always known it. Humanity will continue for a very long time after that. But the earth will be ruled by Christ via those who are in Christ.

Quote:It's possible an asteroid will strike the earth large enough to extinguish all or most life prior to the sun expiring, and this event is cause for worry because it could happen well within a single human lifetime from now. Hence several human initiatives to locate and plot the orbits of every potential projectile out there, and develop defenses against them.

Anyone purporting to have accurate knowledge of imminent global demise who deliberately withholds information about it is therefore

(A) deliberately abetting mass slaughter and is therefore the most heinous criminal in all human history, or

(B) a fool, whom only greater fools would pay any heed.

Well, you have a point. And you know, Christ's command to us is to spread the Gospel until his return. Part of the Gospel is the "end times."

(23-12-2014 06:02 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Ruled by Christ and not secularists? What century are you living in!?

Well that's not going to happen, because human beings don't operate that way. Ants need condominiums, too, but ants don't live that way. You can't get away from human nature. No matter how hard you try, God has hardwired us to be and live a certain way. We are religious creatures. There's no need to fight it--all we need is the right religion.

Quote:It was the secular movement that worked hard to give women the right to vote, have careers, use birth control, hold elected offices, become astronauts and generally get out from under the rule of household drudgery. The secular movement has also been behind workplace safety and healthcare.

[Image: wtf.gif] Who gives a shit? You're polishing brass on the Titanic.

Besides, if you include the Gospel of Thomas in the Gospel record, as it should be, Mary is a disciple of Christ. You don't get higher than that.

(23-12-2014 06:08 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  That's really really scary. A world "ruled by Christ". With 33,000 sects of what people think that is, what that really means is "a world ruled by *my ideas* of what Jebus is." It also means this dude wants a theocracy. The very same dude who complained about the patriotism here, exposes himself to have basically anti-American, anti-freedom, values. That's frightening, but not unexpected. He's be right at home in a Fundamentalist Muslim ISIS dominated world.

Oh no, they're going down. What makes what is coming so different is that they will be exterminated. It won't be a war like other wars. And the Islamic state isn't just in the Middle East, it's in every country, and they aren't all Arabs. A war is coming--but more than that, Armageddon is coming.

And when it's all done, the armies of Christ will move in and take over the world. You're an atheist, BB. I doubt you'll survive. I don't want it to be that way, and maybe you'll change, but I doubt it.

[Image: the_four_horsemen_by_hibakuska-d46eacy.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-12-2014, 06:54 PM (This post was last modified: 23-12-2014 07:02 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(23-12-2014 06:49 PM)Gordon Wrote:  
(23-12-2014 03:19 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Isn't he like 60 ? And he STILL doesn't know ? The thing that doesn't have a lot of time left is Gordo, I would think. I think Gordo is very very very deeply depressed. I think he shows signs of depression. He seriously needs help.

Depression, sure. I battle with that at times. But there is one thing about my life I can say for sure, I've never had to pretend. I didn't get everything I wanted. I didn't achieve everything I thought I should have. I have weaknesses in my character that have prevented me, I dare say, from being the servant of God I wanted to be, but I never had to pretend.

I did well in the military. I did really well in college and then in nursing school. I'm very competent in my career. I got a black belt in taekwondo, and I still work out with it several times a week. I've never really been poor. I've always had a new car if I wanted one. I was either in the military or married to my wife who retired from the military, so I've always had really good healthcare if I needed it, or she needed it. And I can write well. When I was young I was good looking, and I had the gift of gab (as you can imagine), and so I had girlfriends--lots of them, a couple of previous wives, too. I have one daughter from my first marriage and four great grandsons. I've traveled a lot, to a lot of different countries, and lived in England for eight years.

And then God showed me the Gospels, not just the surface but the secrets. He gave me spiritual gifts and proved to me He exists. Do you know how lucky that makes me?

I've been blessed in a lot of ways, a lot of ways.

So I've never envied anyone. I don't even know what that emotion feels like. I've never felt like someone was better than me over all (better in some ways, of course, but not in general). I don't know what it means to covet, to feel less than, to be jealous, or feel the need to tear someone down to feel better about me.

Bucky Ball, I've never had to pretend. I've always been able to be who I am, and I've got God, too.

I don't know why I get depressed. But it hasn't been so bad this last year, and 2015 is shaping up to be better, so I have hope. I think when you turn 40 and then as 50 approaches, you start thinking, brooding over how you've failed in life. There's not so much room to make big mistakes anymore, so you settle down.

Now that I've recommitted myself to Veridicanism, I feel very positive, and I hope that lasts until I die. And I don't think I'm going to be blessed with a really long life. If I can make 65, every day after that is a gift.

One thing I have learned, when things look dark, if you can stick it out, they do change.

Thanks BB, for letting me respond and go on about my favorite subject--Me. Thumbsup

(23-12-2014 03:25 PM)Airportkid Wrote:  The end of the world is a well known and scientifically established fact: the sun will die and extinguish all life in its system as it expires. This event is distant enough in the future that few take the time to worry about it.

The end times has four aspects. Each of us has an "end time," that is we all will die. Then there is the end of civilization--that's the part I'm talking about. The end of humanity, and then there is the end of the solar system, our sun, the universe.

And even the end times I'm talking about isn't the end of the earth. It's the end of civilization as we have always known it. Humanity will continue for a very long time after that. But the earth will be ruled by Christ via those who are in Christ.

Quote:It's possible an asteroid will strike the earth large enough to extinguish all or most life prior to the sun expiring, and this event is cause for worry because it could happen well within a single human lifetime from now. Hence several human initiatives to locate and plot the orbits of every potential projectile out there, and develop defenses against them.

Anyone purporting to have accurate knowledge of imminent global demise who deliberately withholds information about it is therefore

(A) deliberately abetting mass slaughter and is therefore the most heinous criminal in all human history, or

(B) a fool, whom only greater fools would pay any heed.

Well, you have a point. And you know, Christ's command to us is to spread the Gospel until his return. Part of the Gospel is the "end times."

(23-12-2014 06:02 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Ruled by Christ and not secularists? What century are you living in!?

Well that's not going to happen, because human beings don't operate that way. Ants need condominiums, too, but ants don't live that way. You can't get away from human nature. No matter how hard you try, God has hardwired us to be and live a certain way. We are religious creatures. There's no need to fight it--all we need is the right religion.

Quote:It was the secular movement that worked hard to give women the right to vote, have careers, use birth control, hold elected offices, become astronauts and generally get out from under the rule of household drudgery. The secular movement has also been behind workplace safety and healthcare.

[Image: wtf.gif] Who gives a shit? You're polishing brass on the Titanic.

Besides, if you include the Gospel of Thomas in the Gospel record, as it should be, Mary is a disciple of Christ. You don't get higher than that.

(23-12-2014 06:08 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  That's really really scary. A world "ruled by Christ". With 33,000 sects of what people think that is, what that really means is "a world ruled by *my ideas* of what Jebus is." It also means this dude wants a theocracy. The very same dude who complained about the patriotism here, exposes himself to have basically anti-American, anti-freedom, values. That's frightening, but not unexpected. He's be right at home in a Fundamentalist Muslim ISIS dominated world.

Oh no, they're going down. What makes what is coming so different is that they will be exterminated. It won't be a war like other wars. And the Islamic state isn't just in the Middle East, it's in every country, and they aren't all Arabs. A war is coming--but more than that, Armageddon is coming.

And when it's all done, the armies of Christ will move in and take over the world. You're an atheist, BB. I doubt you'll survive. I don't want it to be that way, and maybe you'll change, but I doubt it.

Sure they will. You're just like every deluded "prophet" ever. You and your dog are not special. So much for following your Jebus and his values.
You claim all that. Anyone can claim anything on the internet. You lack even a basic knowledge of how science works and what it can test. You can't possibly be involved in health care with your lack of basic science, and all your woo-woo.

You promised me you'd never respond to me ever again. Liar.
You just can't help stalking me can you ? Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
23-12-2014, 06:58 PM
(23-12-2014 06:49 PM)Gordon Wrote:  And when it's all done, the armies of Christ will move in and take over the world.

Why is a loving god always waging war? Jesus loves you but now he has to kill you.

Loving god = oxymoron

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
23-12-2014, 07:01 PM
(22-12-2014 04:06 PM)Gordon Wrote:  You can find out true information about Veridicanism only at the official website: http://veridican.com

Thanks! Bowing

And signup is easy. That's a plus! Thumbsup
23-12-2014, 07:04 PM
(23-12-2014 06:58 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(23-12-2014 06:49 PM)Gordon Wrote:  And when it's all done, the armies of Christ will move in and take over the world.

Why is a loving god always waging war? Jesus loves you but now he has to kill you.

Loving god = oxymoron

Why would a christ need an army ? Pretty impotent petty god, I guess.

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
23-12-2014, 07:10 PM
(23-12-2014 07:04 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(23-12-2014 06:58 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Why is a loving god always waging war? Jesus loves you but now he has to kill you.

Loving god = oxymoron

Why would a christ need an army ? Pretty impotent petty god, I guess.

Doc was quoting the Bible saying Satan held God up for 21 days and he would have to return with reinforcements to fight him again...WTAF

I’m not worshipping any diety that can get its ass kicked.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
23-12-2014, 07:11 PM
Can I just confirm that I don't think that my name is Gladiator.

Hate the belief, love the believer.
23-12-2014, 07:15 PM
(23-12-2014 07:11 PM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  Can I just confirm that I don't think that my name is Gladiator.

I'm sorry to have to inform you. I AM Eleanor Roosevelt.
God revealed that to me when I was on a camping trip.

23-12-2014, 07:18 PM
(22-12-2014 04:06 PM)Gordon Wrote:  Veridicanism is a type of Christianity that stresses following only the teachings of Jesus Christ as they are found in the Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, the Gospel of Thomas,

That's the beauty of ancient texts. We can mix, match, omit and select, in order to support any idea that arises. Drinking Beverage
[+] 4 users Like TheBear's post