I Don't Think I'm Jesus Christ

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-12-2014, 11:54 AM
RE: I Don't Think I'm Jesus Christ
(25-12-2014 11:43 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Was that the same dream as me? I was climbing some stairs into some brilliant white cloud and saw God at the top. He smiled warmly at me, hugged me and then told me not to worry, it wasn't my time, but I just had to give a message to his son Jesus who currently thinks of himself as Gordon that he should remember who he is?

Oh yeah, and don't forget to let the dog out if you get back to Heaven before him.

Wow, yes, it is the exact dream that I had. I wonder if he visited any other members of TTA last night also. BowingBowingBowingAngel

Remember, just because you want something to be true, doesn't make it true. Yes, even if you have faith.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-12-2014, 12:06 PM
(25-12-2014 11:54 AM)microterf Wrote:  
(25-12-2014 11:43 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Was that the same dream as me? I was climbing some stairs into some brilliant white cloud and saw God at the top. He smiled warmly at me, hugged me and then told me not to worry, it wasn't my time, but I just had to give a message to his son Jesus who currently thinks of himself as Gordon that he should remember who he is?

Oh yeah, and don't forget to let the dog out if you get back to Heaven before him.

Wow, yes, it is the exact dream that I had. I wonder if he visited any other members of TTA last night also. BowingBowingBowingAngel

Did you think that God looked kind of ... tired?
25-12-2014, 12:50 PM
(25-12-2014 12:06 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(25-12-2014 11:54 AM)microterf Wrote:  Wow, yes, it is the exact dream that I had. I wonder if he visited any other members of TTA last night also. BowingBowingBowingAngel

I had the same dream but I thought he looked like he'd been drinking. I can't say I blame him given all the nuts claiming to be speaking in his name.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
25-12-2014, 01:04 PM
(24-12-2014 03:44 PM)Gordon Wrote:  
(24-12-2014 01:27 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  So what!!?

[Image: wtf.gif] Did I misspell it or something?

Quote:So.......your god is the most uncivilized, sadistic, genocidal, mean spirited, immoral, violent, egocentric, self centered rapist, murdering concept of a god to ever be invented. Were he a real and brought to trial for his crimes he'd be sentenced to several thousand years of prison and that STILL wouldn't be enough time served.

So what? He's God. Who's going to bring Him to trial? You?

Quote:If a movie were made of the Bible and included all the, genocide, virgin raping, maiming, beheading, pillaging, flood causing, baby killing, city destroying, wife killing, penis maiming,

[Image: ew.gif] You're uncircumcised? ...nevermind, you were saying...

Quote:burning of human flesh, building crushing your god does, the movie would be Rated XXXXXXXXXXXXX and wouldn't be allowed in movie theatres because of this repulsive character. Unfortunately movies made about the Bible are similar to how believers read this damned, stupid book. They gloss over the virgin raping and penis maiming

[Image: ew.gif]

Quote:and baby killing and try to find all the nice parts. Most of the Bible is a horror story and your god is a grotesque monster who blames everything on others.

It's just a damned good thing there is no evidence anywhere of this immoral beast. I sleep better at night knowing this.

Sounds like cowardice to me. Drinking Beverage

You are insane. You keep coming back here knowing full well that no one believes you and only fools abide you.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-12-2014, 01:57 PM
(22-12-2014 04:06 PM)Gordon Wrote:  I am the inventor of Veridicanism. Veridicanism is a type of Christianity that stresses following only the teachings of Jesus Christ as they are found in the Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, the Gospel of Thomas, or in the synthesized form found in the Gospel version I wrote called, The Veridican Gospel of Jesus Christ.

You can find out true information about Veridicanism only at the official website: http://veridican.com

That's my statement. Thanks for reading. Thumbsup
You missed out the punch line to your joke (sorry, I mean your life)

You think Jesus/God talks to you everyday. You think god appointed you on a mission to rewrite the bible. You are not taking your own initiative. You think you are doing as you have been told by your god.

a.k.a. you are a nutty fruit cake.
25-12-2014, 06:09 PM
Re: RE: I Don't Think I'm Jesus Christ
(25-12-2014 11:54 AM)microterf Wrote:  Wow, yes, it is the exact dream that I had. I wonder if he visited any other members of TTA last night also. BowingBowingBowingAngel

He did appear to me in a dream, but he just asked me, "Do you know where microterf is?" I told him which way to go, and he thanked me. Then before he was completely gone, he told me Scarlett Johansson and Zoe Saldana aren't actually that flexible.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
25-12-2014, 06:11 PM
(25-12-2014 01:57 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(22-12-2014 04:06 PM)Gordon Wrote:  I am the inventor of Veridicanism.
You missed out the punch line to your joke (sorry, I mean your life)

You think Jesus/God talks to you everyday. You think god appointed you on a mission to rewrite the bible. You are not taking your own initiative. You think you are doing as you have been told by your god.

a.k.a. you are a nutty fruit cake.

And nearly as welcome.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
25-12-2014, 06:32 PM
Has Gordon been asked or explained why he is right and every other sect of Christianity is wrong (much less other religions) and how he differentiates himself from the many others that also claim that God is speaking to them?
26-12-2014, 08:15 AM
(25-12-2014 12:06 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  

Yeah, He definitely looked like he could use some rest. Which is very surprising, considering he doesn't actually do shit. I was also not expecting him to be that ugly. He reminded me of a homeless guy who smoked too much crack

Remember, just because you want something to be true, doesn't make it true. Yes, even if you have faith.
[+] 1 user Likes microterf's post
26-12-2014, 09:31 AM
Well, that's good because no one else thinks you are, either. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post