I Don't Think I'm Jesus Christ

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-12-2014, 05:12 PM
RE: I Don't Think I'm Jesus Christ
(22-12-2014 05:04 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(22-12-2014 04:58 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I didn't realize Eleanor was also Spartacus, (but I heard some rumors) Consider

I hate to write a post like this, because I'd rather just ignore it when people say it about me, but I also don't want the only thing out there to be the lies people say. I wan't at least one post that states my position on things.

I do not think I am Eleanor Roosevelt.

[Image: merkel.jpg]

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
22-12-2014, 05:14 PM
(22-12-2014 05:08 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  just gonna leave this here and tiptoe away....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_peo...o_be_Jesus

I guess St Gordon, the latest apostle, can't be added to that list though since he isn't Jesus... the links there do lead pretty quickly to this, which seems like it might fit the bill.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
22-12-2014, 05:19 PM
(22-12-2014 04:52 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I am not Sailor Moon. .... (okay maybe just a little.)

[Image: girly.png]

Stunning ensemble, Girly, but the boots may be a little overwhelming. I'm not being critical -- just a thought.

Mr. Gordon, your "veridicanism" seems a lot like a trip into schizophrenia to me. Just sayin. . . You might feel better if you got a psychiatric evaluation.
[+] 2 users Like Black Eagle's post
22-12-2014, 05:29 PM
(22-12-2014 05:14 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(22-12-2014 05:08 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  just gonna leave this here and tiptoe away....

I guess St Gordon, the latest apostle, can't be added to that list though since he isn't Jesus... the links there do lead pretty quickly to this, which seems like it might fit the bill.

lmao click the last one on that list..

Lightning Deng (2014), a woman whom the Chinese Eastern Lightning cult believe to be the reincarnation of Christ.

Then click the hyperlink for eastern lightning

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Lightning

The group was founded in 1990 in Henan by Zhao Weishan (赵维山, born 1951) who later fled to the United States from where he continues to lead the church. The followers believe that the biblical God has returned to earth as a woman named Yang Xiangbin "born to an ordinary family in the northern part of China" in order to guide mankind for the third and final time. According to the group, the first and second times of active guidance of mankind were as Yahweh of the Old Testament and as Jesus in the New Testament.

The group teaches that a woman who styles herself "Almighty God" (全能神), from Zhengzhou, Henan, is the second Christ. Her most widely distributed book, The Word Appears in the Flesh (《话在肉身显现》) proclaims itself the Word of God. The book claims the first coming of Christ was to redeem humanity, while the second is to judge and purify mankind and defeat Satan. It also claims that those who do not accept her words will receive severe punishment when the judgment ends

Eastern Lightning expresses the belief that the world will end; however, no exact date of the doomsday is explicitly mentioned in its literature. December 21, 2012, was a date referenced by other eschatological religious and spiritual groups. This doomsday apocalypse prediction had wide popular traction in China where the film 2012 was popular and a few entrepreneurs made cash building and selling "arks" to survive the putative apocalypse. The church held outdoor prayer meetings and passing out pamphlets asserting that joining up would save believers from the end-time apocalypse. Immediately prior to the "doomsday" date of December 21, the Chinese government arrested 400 members of Eastern Lightning in central China, and as many as 1000 across China, characterizing the organization as an "evil cult". The church refers to the Communist Party of China as the “Great Red Dragon” predicted in the Revelation, who comes out in the end time to persecute God’s chosen people. It has also prophesied the destruction of the “Great Red Dragon” by God. The rapid development of this church worries the Chinese government, fearing that it has political purpose and will subvert its rule.

buahahahahahahahahaa they were selling arks for people to buy man thats brilliant!

Weeping Laugh out load Unsure Blink Facepalm Bangin

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
22-12-2014, 05:41 PM

We just got to add Gordy to the list...

Done. Drinking Beverage

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
22-12-2014, 05:44 PM
(22-12-2014 05:41 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Done. Drinking Beverage

Damn. Wikifucks caught me quick.

22-12-2014, 05:45 PM
(22-12-2014 05:41 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Done. Drinking Beverage

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

You fucking rock Girly

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
^Bet you a buck it's taken down for lacking notibility

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
Goddamn that was fast.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
22-12-2014, 05:49 PM
(22-12-2014 05:45 PM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  ^Bet you a buck it's taken down for lacking notibility

Yup. Now I'm thinking if I can link to a Veridican page I might last a little longer. Evil_monster