I Don't Think I'm Jesus Christ

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-12-2014, 06:40 PM
RE: I Don't Think I'm Jesus Christ
(22-12-2014 06:33 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Guys, I would like to make an announcement.

I am the Reincarnation of Twilight Sparkle.

[Image: 2227525_1323343904533.05res_400_200.jpg]

By reincarnation, I mean that a part of Twlight Sparkles soul from the universe where she and the other ponies actually exist, dwells within me. I have spoken to her and felt her warmth and loving friendship and wisdom flow through me and empower me with divine greatness!

She has told me that I am going to be her Psion and bring about a change in this world. I will be the psion of Knowledge and friendship that will link our world with theirs so we may all come together under the glorious rule of Twilight and Celestia.

Those unworthy of the gift of friendship will be forced to work in the salt mines, mining cubes of salt for our soon to be pony overlord friends!

[Image: 301039__safe_twilight+sparkle_princess+t...planet.png]

[Image: pony_overlords_by_nickman983-d4r4scf.png]

[Image: white-pony-overlord1.jpg]

[Image: b084c4a4-2274-48f3-b2c0-9a61d2ad402e.jpg]

Desist false prophet, for it is I, the great purple unicorn who bestows my sparkly farts upon the world to grant wishes and lead the believers to paradise!!!

[Image: 2wmmnus.jpg]

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-12-2014, 06:40 PM
(22-12-2014 04:06 PM)Gordon Wrote:  I think I am a type of Christian who follows the teachings of Jesus the best that I can. He's my teacher and my leader.

So, I take it you whip moneylenders and flip over tables?

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
22-12-2014, 06:43 PM
(22-12-2014 05:09 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(22-12-2014 04:55 PM)pablo Wrote:  I am not an animal.

Of course you're not big fella. Of course you're not.

God damnit Girly! You stole my idea.......AGAIN! As soon as I saw the thread title the Elephant Man came to mind.

Shoot!

Now I don't know what I'm not.

Idea

But I know what I AM

[Image: tumblr_mor7eb5tT91svg7uro1_500.gif]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
22-12-2014, 06:55 PM
(22-12-2014 06:43 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(22-12-2014 05:09 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Of course you're not big fella. Of course you're not.

God damnit Girly! You stole my idea.......AGAIN! As soon as I saw the thread title the Elephant Man came to mind.

Shoot!

Idea

But I know what I AM

[Image: tumblr_mor7eb5tT91svg7uro1_500.gif]

How 'bout you not be Eleanor Roosevelt.
I've decided that since I've been told I do a mean imitation of her, that I probably AM her.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
22-12-2014, 07:04 PM
(22-12-2014 06:33 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Guys, I would like to make an announcement.

I am the Reincarnation of Twilight Sparkle.

Not to worry. We can fix that.

[Image: banner_submission.jpg]

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
22-12-2014, 07:27 PM
(22-12-2014 06:15 PM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  
(22-12-2014 04:52 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I am not Sailor Moon. .... (okay maybe just a little.)

[Image: girly.png]

[Image: 418mVQd.png]

Seems legit.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
22-12-2014, 07:31 PM
(22-12-2014 04:06 PM)Gordon Wrote:  I hate to write a post like this, because I'd rather just ignore it when people say it about me, but I also don't want the only thing out there to be the lies people say. I wan't at least one post that states my position on things.

I do not think I am Jesus Christ, or the reincarnation of Christ, or the second coming of Christ.

I think I am a type of Christian who follows the teachings of Jesus the best that I can. He's my teacher and my leader.

I am the inventor of Veridicanism. Veridicanism is a type of Christianity that stresses following only the teachings of Jesus Christ as they are found in the Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, the Gospel of Thomas, or in the synthesized form found in the Gospel version I wrote called, The Veridican Gospel of Jesus Christ.

You can find out true information about Veridicanism only at the official website: http://veridican.com

That's my statement. Thanks for reading. Thumbsup

I think you are a liar!

I think you are Jesus Christ!

I think you need to resurrect Pontius Pilate so he can crucify your sorry ass all over again!

I think that is all I have to say!

Drinking Beverage

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
[+] 3 users Like Free's post
22-12-2014, 08:11 PM
Everybody do the Veridi-Can-Can!

[Image: veridicancan_zps5934c454.jpg]

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 2 users Like Paleophyte's post
22-12-2014, 08:12 PM (This post was last modified: 22-12-2014 11:25 PM by Full Circle.)
(22-12-2014 06:03 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  I was thinking that this forum probably resembles what it was like around the mythical Jesus' time. Every kookleberry with delusions of grandeur was coming around proclaiming to be the messiah or the One True Path to god(s).

Too bad they didn't just point and laugh at all of them though. Facepalm

At least we're doing our part. Thumbsup

I wish we could bring back crucifixions for messiahs...just sayin’ we could follow the Philippine tradition is all. My guess is we’d have a lot less claimants.

[Image: nsiphil418414e.jpg]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
22-12-2014, 08:22 PM
(22-12-2014 06:43 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  God damnit Girly! You stole my idea.......AGAIN! As soon as I saw the thread title the Elephant Man came to mind.

Shoot!

#sigh