I Don't Think I'm Jesus Christ

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-12-2014, 08:25 PM
RE: I Don't Think I'm Jesus Christ
(22-12-2014 07:31 PM)Free Wrote:  I think you are a liar!

I think you are Jesus Christ!

I think you need to resurrect Pontius Pilate so he can crucify your sorry ass all over again!

I think that is all I have to say!

Drinking Beverage

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it. HE'S A LIAR!

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
22-12-2014, 08:25 PM
What I don’t get is since Gordon is the Second Coming of Christ why does he still have to read Tarot cards?

I’ve always preferred

[Image: answersjesus.jpg]

Anyway Eddie, you’re in trouble with Jesus already ↓

[Image: NON-MESSIANIC+KABBALAHS.jpg]

You must be
[Image: fool.jpg]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
22-12-2014, 08:35 PM
(22-12-2014 07:04 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  
(22-12-2014 06:33 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Guys, I would like to make an announcement.

I am the Reincarnation of Twilight Sparkle.

Not to worry. We can fix that.

[Image: banner_submission.jpg]

Actually, Glue is not made from Animals or horses anymore.

Elmers glue is made from cow milk, Super glue is chemicals, wood glue is just much stronger elmers glue.
22-12-2014, 08:37 PM (This post was last modified: 22-12-2014 08:44 PM by GirlyMan.)
(22-12-2014 07:31 PM)Free Wrote:  I think you need to resurrect Pontius Pilate so he can crucify your sorry ass all over again!

To be fair to Pontius Pilate he found no wrong with Jesus and washed his hands of that ugly business. The fuck else was he supposed to do? Pardon The Christ and then deal with the inevitable riots, mayhem and chaos. Pontius Pilate was the only fucker in that entire scene who acted deliberatively. I got no gripe with him. Big Grin

Romans crucified The Word but the Jews were the ones trying to silence it. ... BuckysTinyBalls, NoGoodWithoutGod, Doc Fulton and a number of others here should correct me if that's wrong.

#sigh
22-12-2014, 08:42 PM
(22-12-2014 08:37 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(22-12-2014 07:31 PM)Free Wrote:  I think you need to resurrect Pontius Pilate so he can crucify your sorry ass all over again!

To be fair to Pontius Pilate he found no wrong with Jesus and washed his hands of that ugly business. The fuck else was he supposed to do? Pardon The Christ and then deal with the inevitable riots, mayhem and chaos. Pontius Pilate was the only fucker in that entire scene who acted deliberatively. I got no gripe with him. Big Grin

Pilate did the right thing and ... and .. and the right thing was this that he did.

This is what he did ...

He washed his hands.

That's the right thing that he did. One should never go around with dirty hands. It's unclean.

I love Pontius Pilate. He is my hero. Heart

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
22-12-2014, 09:03 PM
(22-12-2014 04:06 PM)Gordon Wrote:  I hate to write a post like this, because I'd rather just ignore it when people say it about me, but I also don't want the only thing out there to be the lies people say. I wan't at least one post that states my position on things.

I do not think I am Jesus Christ, or the reincarnation of Christ, or the second coming of Christ.

I think I am a type of Christian who follows the teachings of Jesus the best that I can. He's my teacher and my leader.

I am the inventor of Veridicanism. Veridicanism is a type of Christianity that stresses following only the teachings of Jesus Christ as they are found in the Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, the Gospel of Thomas, or in the synthesized form found in the Gospel version I wrote called, The Veridican Gospel of Jesus Christ.

You can find out true information about Veridicanism only at the official website: http://veridican.com

That's my statement. Thanks for reading. Thumbsup

Too religious.... Didn't read.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Sam's post
22-12-2014, 09:05 PM
(22-12-2014 08:42 PM)Free Wrote:  
(22-12-2014 08:37 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  To be fair to Pontius Pilate he found no wrong with Jesus and washed his hands of that ugly business. The fuck else was he supposed to do? Pardon The Christ and then deal with the inevitable riots, mayhem and chaos. Pontius Pilate was the only fucker in that entire scene who acted deliberatively. I got no gripe with him. Big Grin

Pilate did the right thing and ... and .. and the right thing was this that he did.

This is what he did ...

He washed his hands.

That's the right thing that he did. One should never go around with dirty hands. It's unclean.

I love Pontius Pilate. He is my hero. Heart

I'm sympathetic. Tongue
22-12-2014, 10:00 PM
KC, it's been a while. Are you whacked now or something? What's up with all the repeated posts?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-12-2014, 10:02 PM
(22-12-2014 10:00 PM)Gordon Wrote:  KC, it's been a while. Are you whacked now or something? What's up with all the repeated posts?

You tell me.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
22-12-2014, 10:04 PM
(22-12-2014 10:00 PM)Gordon Wrote:  KC, it's been a while. Are you whacked now or something? What's up with all the repeated posts?

I’m afraid the satire flew right over your head. Rolleyes whooooosh

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post