I GOT MY PACKAGE FROM FERDINAND

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-03-2014, 11:38 PM
RE: I GOT MY PACKAGE FROM FERDINAND
(11-03-2014 10:53 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(11-03-2014 10:40 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  No crunchberries? You got robbed Hughsie, but the regular is the shit too so you should enjoy.

The real shit is with crunch berries.

My husband loved the peanut butter ones...

Lame!

I never did get into the peanut butter ones, just didn't do real justice to either peanut butter or the Cap'n. I like both too much, the purity just wasn't there.

Berries is where it's at.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
11-03-2014, 11:44 PM
The store by Our house had a bogo deal all crunch berries! Drooling I almost bought them for ME! Evil_monster

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

12-03-2014, 01:53 AM
Great vid, Hughsie Smile
Loved your reaction to her calling you a 'fat faggot bitch' Laugh out load

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
12-03-2014, 05:44 AM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2014 05:50 AM by Ferdinand.)
I paid $80 to make sure I sent you all of the food in America that could kill you. Shy Heart
[+] 4 users Like Ferdinand's post
12-03-2014, 05:59 AM
I'm so glad you two made these videos, its been fun to watch.

Little Debbie Wafers-- YUM! And Ho-Ho's- also YUM. Capn Crunch, butterfinger, Jolly Ranchers. Great choices Ferdi.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
12-03-2014, 06:37 AM
I lol'd, not only because you did come across as super fucking gay, but when you pulled out the box of nerds as I am currently munching on some nerds. They're fucking delicious. Cereal, best candy ever.
Also, those crunch bars are fucking delicious. Nestle chocolate is the best fucking chocolate. Their cookies and cream.. holy dear fucking god. I would punch a baby in the face for a bar of cookies and cream Nestle chocolate.
Those slim jim's are also fucking delicious. They're jerky.
If those raisonettes are the ones covered in that yogart chocolate stuff.... You will shit your pants. They don't sell them here any more and I don't even know if those are the things I'm thinking of but I'm just reminded of what I'm thinking about and realized I haven't had them sicne I was like 10. And how fucking good they were. They were fucking.. just... they were better than Nestle cookies and cream chocolate...

I'm hungry now.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
12-03-2014, 07:01 AM
That video didnt seem gay at all, I was expecting more twinkle toe behavior for a laugh. Tongue

Just great, now I gotta find a Zero bar...... I havent had one in years. Blink

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
12-03-2014, 12:20 PM
(12-03-2014 06:37 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I lol'd, not only because you did come across as super fucking gay, but when you pulled out the box of nerds as I am currently munching on some nerds. They're fucking delicious. Cereal, best candy ever.
Also, those crunch bars are fucking delicious. Nestle chocolate is the best fucking chocolate. Their cookies and cream.. holy dear fucking god. I would punch a baby in the face for a bar of cookies and cream Nestle chocolate.
If those raisonettes are the ones covered in that yogart chocolate stuff.... You will shit your pants. They don't sell them here any more and I don't even know if those are the things I'm thinking of but I'm just reminded of what I'm thinking about and realized I haven't had them sicne I was like 10. And how fucking good they were. They were fucking.. just... they were better than Nestle cookies and cream chocolate...

I'm hungry now.

Omg, even earmuffs just called me 'super fucking gay'. My life has just hit rock bottom. Weeping

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
12-03-2014, 12:29 PM
(12-03-2014 12:20 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(12-03-2014 06:37 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I lol'd, not only because you did come across as super fucking gay, but when you pulled out the box of nerds as I am currently munching on some nerds. They're fucking delicious. Cereal, best candy ever.

I'm hungry now.

Omg, even earmuffs just called me 'super fucking gay'. My life has just hit rock bottom. Weeping

Well at least you have a ton of junk food to dive into.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
12-03-2014, 12:37 PM
(11-03-2014 10:30 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(11-03-2014 10:28 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Dayuuum you're a lot fatter than I imagined you!

That's the hoodie and the camera angle. Dodgy

I am kinda chubby though. Sad
Actually, you don't even seem "fat" or "chubby" in any respect.
If you're from where I am, "fat"and "chubby" have a WAYYYYYYY different definition than what you think they are.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post