I GOT THE JOB!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-07-2012, 07:17 PM
RE: I GOT THE JOB!
Update...starting Monday instead of Thursday...the lady that originally set up everything is coming in to train me for a couple days and it means a full paycheck right away!

Thanks for thoughts, prayers, candle lighting, good thoughts, positive vibes, and anything sent out on my behalf!

I feel like I am actually getting back to my pre-cancer self in many ways.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude.

Just because her eyes don't tear doesn't mean her heart doesn't cry. Just because she comes off strong doesn't mean there's nothing wrong.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
13-07-2012, 12:53 PM
Yaaaaaaaay Smile Awesome Smile
13-07-2012, 01:13 PM
Ok ok... we know all about all that praying and lighting candles and wishful thinking bullshit and we do it all tongue-in-cheek. But Anj did all this herself; she's confident, knows her shit; her new employer saw how she put her talents to the forefront and sees what a dynamic asset she'd be for any company.

Besides... it was my interpretive dance reflecting my recent Egyptian study... that's what did it. Retards. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
13-07-2012, 01:31 PM
(13-07-2012 01:13 PM)kim Wrote:  Besides... it was my interpretive dance reflecting my recent Egyptian study... that's what did it. Retards. Dodgy
I knew it was something, I felt it in my chakras. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post