I Guess The World Is'nt Ending...... Again!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-10-2011, 08:56 AM
I Guess The World Is'nt Ending...... Again!
So apperently like a couple days ago the world was supposed to end and the rapture was supposed to take place. Well it's been about two or three days... and yep still gotta pulse. The world is going to end one day, but you shouldnt predict it just so everyone will notice you. You'll look like a fool when the world is the same way it was days before your so called "Judgement Day". Christians try to force there religion down our throats. Don't let them change you! You are you for who you are, you're not different if your Satanist, Catholic, Athiest, etc. Never let someone change you for who you are. Stand strong to your belief and don't let anyone change that!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-10-2011, 09:06 AM
RE: I Guess The World Is'nt Ending...... Again!
(24-10-2011 08:56 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  So apperently like a couple days ago the world was supposed to end and the rapture was supposed to take place. Well it's been about two or three days... and yep still gotta pulse. The world is going to end one day, but you shouldnt predict it just so everyone will notice you. You'll look like a fool when the world is the same way it was days before your so called "Judgement Day". Christians try to force there religion down our throats. Don't let them change you! You are you for who you are, you're not different if your Satanist, Catholic, Athiest, etc. Never let someone change you for who you are. Stand strong to your belief and don't let anyone change that!

Whoa, so you're not in Heaven Huh awkward....

Sht :|.

Honesty is not doing what is right because you fear that there is someone watching over you, Honesty is doing what is right even when there is no one looking
24-10-2011, 11:58 AM
RE: I Guess The World Is'nt Ending...... Again!
I nearly choked when I saw this one.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post