I Hate Coffee.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-05-2012, 10:37 AM
I Hate Coffee.
I've never been a fan of coffee. I hate the taste, I hate the smell, I hate the aspects of western culture that revolve around the consumption of coffee. Most of all, I hate that coffee flavoured milk drinks are shelved next to their chocolate cousins, and that the labelling on these products is often coloured as if it were chocolate milk.

I'd like to discuss things we hate disguised as things we love and/or the exact opposite.

Nothing worse to me than a nasty-ass swig of roasted garden mulch when I'm expecting chocolate, except maybe social events where the venue serves and reeks of coffee and the conversation consists of the weather and how much/what type of coffee people drink. I was promised fun damn it, it said so on the flyer.

So, what inescapable terror gets your panties all scrunched up and wedged in your crack?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-05-2012, 10:45 AM
RE: I Hate Coffee.
Pro-democracy people!

Damn they're so short-sighted. They dress democracy up as this incredible system when it's actually as inefficient and promoting of corruption as they come. The only good thing I can say about it is that it is just about the best system of governance we have, but only because all the other ideas have even bigger flaws.

I don't want to do away with democracy, just all the idiots who champion it as this wonderful thing!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
28-05-2012, 10:52 AM
What is chocolate but roasted garden mulch? Cocoa comes as a bean as well. I personally love coffee. 1 cream, no sugar.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
28-05-2012, 11:07 AM
(28-05-2012 10:45 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  Pro-democracy people!

Damn they're so short-sighted. They dress democracy up as this incredible system when it's actually as inefficient and promoting of corruption as they come. The only good thing I can say about it is that it is just about the best system of governance we have, but only because all the other ideas have even bigger flaws.

I don't want to do away with democracy, just all the idiots who champion it as this wonderful thing!
I haven't run into many of them, but the ones I've encountered are very patriotic; democracy is just one of the many things that makes their nation great. For Americans who aren't ruled by a pure democracy, it is a little silly to have a throbbing erection for it, but, hey, to each their own.
28-05-2012, 11:08 AM
I hate Tommy Wiseau.

[Image: opforum1.png]
28-05-2012, 11:14 AM
(28-05-2012 10:52 AM)germanyt Wrote:  What is chocolate but roasted garden mulch? Cocoa comes as a bean as well. I personally love coffee. 1 cream, no sugar.
Cocoa beans don't taste like coffee beans.

No coffee for you.
28-05-2012, 12:05 PM
I live in Seattle. Coffee runs through our veins here. Drinking Beverage

But I hate when I think I've been given a chocolate chip cookie and it turns out to be raisins instead. Dodgy

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
28-05-2012, 12:09 PM
I don't mind coffee, but I am a bit of a tea fiend. I am all about tea snobbery.

[Image: opforum1.png]
[+] 2 users Like frankiej's post
28-05-2012, 01:07 PM
I like both coffee and tea, but I hate when they serve tea in a restaurant from a carafe that previously held coffee. You can't get the flavor of coffee out of the carafe by just washing it, it sticks. And it tastes awful when you mix tea and coffee.

They have served this to me even at fancy places. What is so hard about using designated carafes? Geez!

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
28-05-2012, 02:40 PM
I can only drink coffee if there are other flavors strong enough to kind of mask the taste. Like peppermint mocha latte from Starbucks. And then only once in a while when the weather is cool/cold.

We drink gallons of sweet iced tea. I don't like the tea at most places, I would even carry my own to work.

I’m not anti-social. I’m pro-solitude. ~Author Unknown