I Hate Coffee.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-05-2012, 02:44 PM
RE: I Hate Coffee.
(28-05-2012 12:05 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  But I hate when I think I've been given a chocolate chip cookie and it turns out to be raisins instead. Dodgy
This x 1000

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
28-05-2012, 03:34 PM
I drive a big rig. Usually at the oddest hours of the night. Coffee has saved my life and possibly a few others traveling in 4 wheelers down the highway with me over the years. I don't drink it as often as I used to. There was no such thing as "energy drinks" when I first started relying on coffee to keep me awake. Funny thing is that I figured if I was gonna drink coffee I would be less likely to make it a habit if I only drank it black and bitter. Now, I can only drink it black. If I put cream or sugar in it, it just tastes awful to me now.

Now- Mountain Dew (a.k.a. "dewbage") with a bag of slated nuts poured into the bottle. That is my choicest elixir.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Grassy Knoll's post
28-05-2012, 07:10 PM
I'm a tea drinker although I like the occasional cup of coffee. I actually like the smell more than the taste Consider

I also don't mind hot chocolate...

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
28-05-2012, 07:12 PM
I tend to prefer tea, especially earl grey, but I do have a weakness for vanilla latte and double choc mocha. I buy in sachets that you just add water to, yum yum.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
28-05-2012, 07:40 PM
Blasphemy! I hate people in this forum section who hate coffee!

GET OUT! Tongue

now where is that banhammer... Dodgy Smile

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 2 users Like DeepThought's post
28-05-2012, 07:52 PM
Drinking Beverage

I sit here reading this thread with a cup of Kenco smooth.

The coffee bean should be worshipped the same as the small bean that lies between a womans legs Drooling

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
28-05-2012, 08:05 PM
(28-05-2012 07:52 PM)bemore Wrote:  Drinking Beverage

I sit here reading this thread with a cup of Kenco smooth.

The coffee bean should be worshipped the same as the small bean that lies between a womans legs Drooling
That's a little naughty but quite amusing Yes and quite true!

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 2 users Like aurora's post
28-05-2012, 08:17 PM
There just aren't enough places in the world where you can get genuinely good coffee. I just came off Mount Tamborine and paid a visit to the coffee plantation there[1]. Allergy sufferers exluded, you can't hate that coffee.

[1] https://maps.google.com.au/maps?q=Mount+...13&iwloc=A

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
30-05-2012, 04:36 AM
It’s the “free trade” crap that’s 500% more expensive and tastes like boiled arse that I don’t like.

I want my coffee to be angry and spiteful, I want it to hate and loathe, I want it to be cultivated by surviving members of the SS and paid for in blood diamonds then shipped via Somalian pirates to some dark brooding back ally coffee shop where it is served hot, black and devoid of anything even remotely close to sugar.

Big fan of tea though, I have my own little tea ball (a teasticle?) at work to steep my loose leaf teas I treat myself to.

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 2 users Like Karl's post
30-05-2012, 05:39 AM
Frankly, I don't like coffee either, or rather I don't think it's here to be liked. I consider coffee and tea (and alcohol) as customary social or ritual beverages, that allow us some excuse to hang out together, make things easier and do whatever we set out to do. That means I'll drink anything without complaints, but I will think it all tastes like crap and nobody should waste on me any stuff they consider special or ask for my opinion on what we drink. And sugar is welcome.

I drink tap water. And half-blend of instant coffee with chicory and oat milk powder, it's purely bitter, without this sour aftertaste typical for coffee. I'd also drink fruit juice if I didn't consider it awfully overpriced.