I Have Lost All Respect For Maureen Dowd.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-06-2014, 07:10 PM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2014 07:15 PM by GirlyMan.)
I Have Lost All Respect For Maureen Dowd.
She's a fuckin' lightweight. I will never consider her opinions the same way ever again.

I strained to remember where I was or even what I was wearing, touching my green corduroy jeans and staring at the exposed-brick wall. As my paranoia deepened, I became convinced that I had died and no one was telling me.

Green corduroy jeans? Really? What decade you living in? ... I don't trust nobody who can't handle the weed. That's like the easiest to handle of anything.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2014, 07:14 PM
RE: I Have Lost All Respect For Maureen Dowd.
Yo those digs sound slammin! ya feel me?

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 2 users Like Hamata k's post
05-06-2014, 07:43 PM
(05-06-2014 07:14 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  Yo those digs sound slammin! ya feel me?

My corduroys are purple.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
05-06-2014, 08:34 PM
Quote: In April, a Denver man ate pot-infused Karma Kandy and began talking like it was the end of the world, scaring his wife and three kids. Then he retrieved a handgun from a safe and killed his wife while she was on the phone with an emergency dispatcher.

Quote:With liquor, people understand what they’re getting themselves into. But that doesn’t exist right now for edibles for new users in the market.

Yeah....because incidents of murder involving alcohol are so rare, it's completely reasonable to compare the two like this..... Rolleyes

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
06-06-2014, 09:41 AM
I doubt she even really ate the thing.
In the story she seemed as though she had never gotten high before, expecting some sort of instant buzz.
My guess is, she's against legalization and she wrote this fiction.
What a fucking idiot.
06-06-2014, 10:05 AM
I used to have a incredibly comfortable, pair of wide whale cords... a soft graphite color... with suspender buttons. Damn, I loved those trousers.

I deliberately got rid of them along with an entire part of my life, during a forced transition period. Uh huh: I got dumped. In order to not destroy myself, I felt I needed to erase everything about me that got dumped. The most traumatic, life altering shit seems to happen when you're nineteen.

The guy is dead, now. Damn, I wish I still had those cords.

Sorry for rambling ... I'll read the link, now. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
06-06-2014, 10:28 AM
Ok, I read it.
If it holds any bearing, the guy who dumped me (the one true love of my life) was essential in my first explorations into reefer - his word of choice.

So, why would such a novice be sent to do such a huge story on weed? I think I would have at least sent someone who knew their own limitations. I mean, recreational drug use really is all about self dosing.

She's a retard if she thought she could handle anything after having been away from it for any length of time. Not to mention... every idiot knows that medically manufactured MJ is extremely concentrated! And edibles - even the natural, home made cookies from home grown pot can react much differently than a bowl of smoke.

Essentially, she didn't do her homework before she decided to do her "research".
Fair job. Dodgy not even

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
06-06-2014, 05:02 PM
(05-06-2014 07:10 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  She's a fuckin' lightweight. I will never consider her opinions the same way ever again.

I strained to remember where I was or even what I was wearing, touching my green corduroy jeans and staring at the exposed-brick wall. As my paranoia deepened, I became convinced that I had died and no one was telling me.

Green corduroy jeans? Really? What decade you living in? ... I don't trust nobody who can't handle the weed. That's like the easiest to handle of anything.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/201...142825.htm
Where was she when all these stats were published. More than 50 % of all hospital admissions are ETOH related.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
06-06-2014, 05:09 PM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2014 05:13 PM by GirlyMan.)
(06-06-2014 10:28 AM)kim Wrote:  She's a retard if she thought she could handle anything after having been away from it for any length of time. Not to mention... every idiot knows that medically manufactured MJ is extremely concentrated! And edibles - even the natural, home made cookies from home grown pot can react much differently than a bowl of smoke.

Essentially, she didn't do her homework before she decided to do her "research".
Fair job. Dodgy not even

Sherpa warned her lightweight ass.

(06-06-2014 05:02 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Where was she when all these stats were published. More than 50 % of all hospital admissions are ETOH related.

Ah the good old days when the hospital calls that my 16 yo daughter is in the ER 'cause the cops found her in the National Zoo passed out drunk next to the pandas. Good times.

#sigh