I Have To Give My Wife Credit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-02-2017, 11:01 AM
I Have To Give My Wife Credit
She predicted this on election night. Smart girl.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/he-doesn...n-a-month/

Quote:‘He doesn’t like this sh*t’: Trump reportedly hates his job and his staff after less than a month

Quote:After just three weeks on the job, President Donald Trump is reportedly frustrated with the realities of trying to run the U.S. government the way he manages his family-owned business.

Politico interviewed nearly two dozen people who have spent time with the former real estate developer and reality TV star since his inauguration — and they said Trump’s “mood has careened between surprise and anger as he’s faced the predictable realities of governing,” according to the report.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Minimalist's post
10-02-2017, 11:07 AM
RE: I Have To Give My Wife Credit
Yeah, he's spent his whole life being able to override or fire anybody who disagreed with him or would not do what he says and now he's not able to do that. With his narcissism it is going to be a huge shock. It'd be funny if it wasn't so tragic for the rest of us.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
10-02-2017, 11:11 AM
Min, we were over this before. It's not that hard to predict. I bet you he will dwarf Shrub's vacation time. But the alternative doesn't look that much better. It's the freak show that will be running matters. Unless it gets personal, such as attacking private business for ditching hios daughters garbage.
10-02-2017, 11:13 AM
Quote:Unless it gets personal, such as attacking private business for ditching hios daughters garbage.

Um, that happened yesterday. Try to keep up, Abs!

Big Grin

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 1 user Likes Minimalist's post
10-02-2017, 11:14 AM
(10-02-2017 11:13 AM)Minimalist Wrote:  Um, that happened yesterday. Try to keep up, Abs!

Big Grin

I did.
10-02-2017, 11:40 AM
Oh dear, is intimidating the whole nation too much work for itty bitty Donald? Poor little tyrant.

When's he going to get impeached? Can they hurry up?

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Robvalue's post
10-02-2017, 12:03 PM
(10-02-2017 11:40 AM)Robvalue Wrote:  When's he going to get impeached? Can they hurry up?

Then it's Pence and the rest of the Freak Show. I just don't know which prospect is more to puke over. Him running the show or the racists, religious nutjobs and white supremacists he pushed to higher office.
[+] 1 user Likes abaris's post
10-02-2017, 12:11 PM
Quote:However, sources said Trump appears to enjoy showing visitors around the Oval Office, where he spends most of his working hours, and keeping tabs on how his staffers look on TV news.

This fucking asshole was told by the nation over and over that this was a complicated and intense job. It's no god-damned secret. He KNEW it was going to be hard. And he went for it anyway, slinging mud and lies and slander all the way and getting away with it. Tearing down good people, and shitting on their lawns just because he can.

And no he hates his job. And is more concerned with how his staffers look on TV than how to actually handle the nation that he's now responsible for. Good fucking god, he's like a D-average student who cheats off his friends tests and homework and somehow gets himself on the honor roll or valedictorian for graduation or some shit.

Uuuuuuuugh. Rolleyes Angry
10-02-2017, 12:14 PM
(10-02-2017 12:11 PM)Emma Wrote:  This fucking asshole was told by the nation over and over that this was a complicated and intense job.

Well, wouldn't you like to be adressed Mrs President? I guess that's all there is to it. Being adressed that way for the rest of his existence, though I don't know if one keeps the title after being impeached.
[+] 1 user Likes abaris's post
10-02-2017, 12:32 PM
(10-02-2017 12:14 PM)abaris Wrote:  
(10-02-2017 12:11 PM)Emma Wrote:  This fucking asshole was told by the nation over and over that this was a complicated and intense job.

Well, wouldn't you like to be adressed Mrs President? I guess that's all there is to it. Being adressed that way for the rest of his existence, though I don't know if one keeps the title after being impeached.

Yeah, I know that's the extent of his thought process. The power and the admiration of his people, and the ability to fire anyone he wants, ever, and bully ANYONE in his way.

Come to find out- it's not that simple, lil' Donnie.