I Have To Give My Wife Credit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-02-2017, 12:35 PM
RE: I Have To Give My Wife Credit
(10-02-2017 12:32 PM)Emma Wrote:  Come to find out- it's not that simple, lil' Donnie.

I'm not sure if the job description actually requires doing anything. For all I know it could be a 4 years vacation with occasional PR for his kid's business endeavors and insulting foreign leaders at times.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes abaris's post
10-02-2017, 12:39 PM
He can be impeached and still remain in office.
His impeachment has to be approved by the senate. (even then, they give the president the choice of resignation.) For example: Clinton was impeached but the Senate accquitted him.
I strongly doubt, if impeachment were to come about, the republican majority would give it a thumbs up ... no matter how shitty it makes them look. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
10-02-2017, 12:44 PM
(10-02-2017 12:39 PM)kim Wrote:  I strongly doubt, if impeachment were to come about, the republican majority would give it a thumbs up ... no matter how shitty it makes them look. Wink

Different Republicans, but they hit the emergency button with Nixon. It all depends if they expect Pence to play better ball, I guess. Or if there's something that really hurts their own business interests.
10-02-2017, 12:51 PM
Nixon wasn't impeached. He probably would have been but, he resigned before the house could vote on it.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
10-02-2017, 12:53 PM
(10-02-2017 12:51 PM)kim Wrote:  Nixon wasn't impeached. He probably would have been but, he resigned before the house could vote on it.

Everyone expected it to happen. That's why he bailed out. I guess he was as good as impeached.
10-02-2017, 01:24 PM
I was reading the comment section and somebody mentioned the State of the Union speech that is coming up. or maybe it's called the President's Address to Congress, I forget. Anyway, the thought of that Orange Fuckup addressing Congress and the nation turns my stomach. We need another March Against Trump or something on the day of his speech. I'd prefer to call it The Rubber-Room March because it would drive him nuts. Maybe it would push him over the edge.

The one good positive thing about trump is that many people on the democratic side, who tend to bicker with one another, seem to all agree on this one single issue....Trump isn't capable of governing. He's loony-toons.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
10-02-2017, 01:28 PM
(10-02-2017 01:24 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  The one good positive thing about trump is that many people on the democratic side, who tend to bicker with one another, seem to all agree on this one single issue....Trump isn't capable of governing. He's loony-toons.

As long as they don't take out their heads of corporate ass, this won't amount to much. They're only mildly less corrupt than Republicans.
10-02-2017, 01:58 PM
With any luck his blood pressure will go sky high and he'll have a stroke.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
10-02-2017, 02:20 PM
(10-02-2017 01:58 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  With any luck his blood pressure will go sky high and he'll have a stroke.

Oh, Min, you're such an optimist. Big Grin

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
10-02-2017, 02:22 PM
(10-02-2017 12:11 PM)Emma Wrote:  This fucking asshole was told by the nation over and over that this was a complicated and intense job. It's no god-damned secret. He KNEW it was going to be hard.

I don't think he actually knew it was hard. His ego is huge and he doesn't listen.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post