I&I is losing his shit right now.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-03-2014, 09:34 PM
I&I is losing his shit right now.
russia today anchor quits air over putin whitewash

Drinking Beverage

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 9 users Like Revenant77x's post
05-03-2014, 09:44 PM
RE: I&I is losing his shit right now.
No kidding!

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
05-03-2014, 09:49 PM
No Undecided He's found another forum to post this question!
You believe western media? Drinking Beverage Staged Drinking Beverage
Tongue

[+] 3 users Like TheGulegon's post
05-03-2014, 09:58 PM
are we sure he's not trying to figure out if he was hitler in a past life?

I&I was banned not too long after I joined, so forgive me if my joke is totally offLaugh out load

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
06-03-2014, 11:02 AM
(05-03-2014 09:58 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I&I was banned...

Here's the inconvenient truth... I&I was banned not for the crazy, nonsensical shit he said, he was banned because of posts that were factually accurate which expressed a viewpoint shared by many intellectuals, such as Noam Chomsky.

Most of his posts were absurd. He disputed HIV caused AIDS. He was an advocate of old-school communism, like they have in North Korea--but was hypocritically unwilling to move there. But I exchanged many private messages with I&I and he showed me the messages from the moderators about the posts they found objectionable and would get him banned. They weren't the batshit crazy ones.

What got him banned was his criticism of the right-wing Zionist aspect of Israel, even though this was one of the rare areas where he was coherent and spot on. In fact, everything he said about Israel is what Noam Chomsky said anyway, and Chomsky is considered one of the most prominent intellectuals alive. One of the last straws was I&I's post that Israel had no right to criticize Syria for using chemical weapons since Israel also used chemical weapons, dumping white phosphorous on the Palestinian people, burning them alive. This caused a real shitstorm. But he was right. Israel did it. And the UN condemned it, and called it a chemical weapons attack. And many intellectuals, like Chomsky, were MUCH more inflammatory in their condemnation of Israel over this.

Personally I found it really ironic that in an atheist forum you could get banned for bashing a right-wing orthodox religious movement. But, as Helen Thomas said, Israel is the 3rd rail that must never be criticized even among secularists.
[+] 1 user Likes frankksj's post
06-03-2014, 11:09 AM
(06-03-2014 11:02 AM)frankksj Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 09:58 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I&I was banned...

Here's the inconvenient truth... I&I was banned not for the crazy, nonsensical shit he said, he was banned because of posts that were factually accurate which expressed a viewpoint shared by many intellectuals, such as Noam Chomsky.

Most of his posts were absurd. He disputed HIV caused AIDS. He was an advocate of old-school communism, like they have in North Korea--but was hypocritically unwilling to move there. But I exchanged many private messages with I&I and he showed me the messages from the moderators about the posts they found objectionable and would get him banned. They weren't the batshit crazy ones.

What got him banned was his criticism of the right-wing Zionist aspect of Israel, even though this was one of the rare areas where he was coherent and spot on. In fact, everything he said about Israel is what Noam Chomsky said anyway, and Chomsky is considered one of the most prominent intellectuals alive. One of the last straws was I&I's post that Israel had no right to criticize Syria for using chemical weapons since Israel also used chemical weapons, dumping white phosphorous on the Palestinian people, burning them alive. This caused a real shitstorm. But he was right. Israel did it. And the UN condemned it, and called it a chemical weapons attack. And many intellectuals, like Chomsky, were MUCH more inflammatory in their condemnation of Israel over this.

Personally I found it really ironic that in an atheist forum you could get banned for bashing a right-wing orthodox religious movement. But, as Helen Thomas said, Israel is the 3rd rail that must never be criticized even among secularists.

No dipshit he was banned for his constant spam and spew of bullshit. If we banned people for being wrong you would have been gone a while ago.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 9 users Like Revenant77x's post
06-03-2014, 11:18 AM
(06-03-2014 11:09 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  No dipshit he was banned for his constant spam and spew of bullshit. If we banned people for being wrong you would have been gone a while ago.

He forwarded me the warning notice he got from the board admins telling him not to make any more posts about Israel. Yet his posts about Israel were the only coherent non-spam non-bullshit posts he made!
06-03-2014, 11:22 AM
(06-03-2014 11:18 AM)frankksj Wrote:  
(06-03-2014 11:09 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  No dipshit he was banned for his constant spam and spew of bullshit. If we banned people for being wrong you would have been gone a while ago.

He forwarded me the warning notice he got from the board admins telling him not to make any more posts about Israel. Yet his posts about Israel were the only coherent non-spam non-bullshit posts he made!

He was posting 5 or more a day.

06-03-2014, 11:29 AM
P.S. I can confirm from personal experience whenever I make posts that are weak, or if I misspeak about something, nobody gets riled up. Your ideological opponents seem quite happy. When you get in trouble is when you make a post that is very hard-hitting, fact-filled and poses challenges that back your ideological opponents into a corner where they cannot answer without looking dumb. That is when they go and give you negative reputation and even threaten to have you banned (such as TheGermansAreComing's threat to me when I used hard facts with links to OECD reports to counter his claims about Switzerland vs. Germany).

You know when you get a negative reputation or a threat of being banned, it's not because you're wrong about something, it's because you hit the nail on the head. Just like in real-life. A crazy man can walk around Washington DC claiming the President was born on Mars. Nobody cares. But when Edward Snowden reveals heinous corruption and criminal activity at the highest levels of government, THEN, fire rains down from heaven and there's a global manhunt for him as countries are downing other countries planes to try to find him. Stupidity doesn't hurt--it just makes for epic 'fail' videos on youtube. The truth, that's what hurts and cuts to the bone.
06-03-2014, 11:54 AM
(06-03-2014 11:18 AM)frankksj Wrote:  

So you believe the holocaust didn't happen also? That it was all orchestrated by the jews themselves?

Because that's a pm discussion I had with him way before I was a mod.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon