I&I is losing his shit right now.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-03-2014, 11:55 AM
I&I is losing his shit right now.
Right. All your hard-hitting, fact-filled and undeniably compelling posts are being taken down, as part of a conspiracy to make you look like you don't know what you're talking about.

[Image: azevubes.jpg]

β€œIt is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2014, 12:05 PM
RE: I&I is losing his shit right now.
(06-03-2014 11:29 AM)frankksj Wrote:  You know when you get a negative reputation or a threat of being banned, it's not because you're wrong about something, it's because you hit the nail on the head.

Nice...dude stop. You're emboldening the idiot theists who come to spread their message. They think they're right also and have hit the nail on the head. Drich, Please Jesus, Egor all had negative reps...

Are you defending them and their ideals as well?

Drich says in the afterlife he's going to be god's personal slave to help him run the universe.

I guess you agree with him because obviously since he has a such a negative reputation that he MUST be hitting the nail on the head.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

06-03-2014, 12:15 PM
(06-03-2014 12:05 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(06-03-2014 11:29 AM)frankksj Wrote:  You know when you get a negative reputation or a threat of being banned, it's not because you're wrong about something, it's because you hit the nail on the head.

Nice...dude stop. You're emboldening the idiot theists who come to spread their message. They think they're right also and have hit the nail on the head. Drich, Please Jesus, Egor all had negative reps...

Drich says in the afterlife he's going to be god's personal slave to help him run the universe.

I guess you agree with him because obviously since he has a such a negative reputation that he MUST be hitting the nail on the head.

A lot of negative reps are because this forum is filled with circle jerking dumbass atheists jackasses like yourself mom.

Now shoo you stupid louse.
06-03-2014, 12:19 PM
I though I&I was banned because he went out of his way to be a dick. That may be a stupid reason, but that is my take on it, and i watched it as a mostly disinterested party.

That will be your undoing too, Frank. I will let you on on a little secret - i agree with you on a lot of issues. Not all, but enough. For example, i agree with you completely on Snowden. I also agree with you on Obama. I think he's a criminal.

The key difference between us is i come here and generally have fun with a topic. You are almost never going to change someone' mind in an internet debate and you certainly will not do it when you come out swinging. And you do that every single time. People pretty much ignore the substance, and merit, off anything you post. Every discussing involving you becomes about you almost instantly. That is the reason i have basically bowed out of a nugget of discussions that could have been interesting (lack of time to keep up its another reason).

My 2 cent opinion, for whatever it is worth to you.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
06-03-2014, 12:20 PM
Man, auto correct hates me. You will have to decipher that best you can.

06-03-2014, 12:20 PM
(06-03-2014 12:15 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(06-03-2014 12:05 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Nice...dude stop. You're emboldening the idiot theists who come to spread their message. They think they're right also and have hit the nail on the head. Drich, Please Jesus, Egor all had negative reps...

A lot of negative reps are because this forum is filled with circle jerking dumbass atheists jackasses like yourself mom.

Now shoo you stupid louse.

I've never given you a negative rep, in fact, I've only given out one neg rep in my whole time I've been a member.

Shoo fly!

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

06-03-2014, 12:33 PM
(06-03-2014 11:54 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  So you believe the holocaust didn't happen also? That it was all orchestrated by the jews themselves? Because that's a pm discussion I had with him way before I was a mod.

Of course not. But, I know that if I denied the holocaust happened people in this forum would just roll their eyes and sigh with a pleasant smile thinking how much smarter they are than me.

HOWEVER, people go ballistic and want to see me dead (and banned) when I point out that the core underlying issue driving the Nazis was the eugenics movement, the idea that in a democratic state the majority have the right to determine who can and cannot participate in the gene pool to engineer a superior race. And that this originated during the anti-Enlightenment revolution when the classic liberal ideal of individual liberty fell out of favor in a return to the age-old system of might-makes-right and whoever has the power has the right to use force "for the greater good". And when I point out that the US Supreme Court validated eugenics, ruling that it was appropriate for the government to cull those with inferior genes from the populace. And that the head of the US Eugenics Record Office, armed with a Supreme Court victory, took this to Europe, where the Nazi's awarded him an honorary degree. And when I post links to US State Department memos praising the Nazi's and pledging US support. And when I point out that the Nazi's defense during the Nuremberg trials was that their policy was a verbatim copy of the eugenics laws in the US, and the only thing different in Germany was that they were much more efficient and took it to the next level. And when I point to links that, prior to the Nazi's, the US led the way in removing inferiors from the gene pool, California alone sterilizing over 60,000. And that Germany was especially susceptible to such a situation because their economy collapsed after excessive "quantitative easing" (printing a bunch of fiat currency), and that the US and most of the world is following this same monetary policy today.

I've had these discussions in person. If I say something nonsensical, people just laugh. But when you point out these hard-hitting uncomfortable facts, you see the blood vessels start popping out of people's heads as their face flushes and they start quivering as they imagine beating you senseless.
06-03-2014, 12:39 PM
(06-03-2014 12:19 PM)BnW Wrote:  I though I&I was banned because he went out of his way to be a dick.

I've been testing that theory and so far it appears this forum allows you to be a total dick without any repercussions.
[+] 1 user Likes Heywood Jahblome's post
06-03-2014, 12:40 PM
Just as a point of fact, the eugenics issue was not at the core of what drove the Nazis. They certainly embraced it, but it was not their reason for being.

But, you are correct that the US fully embraced the eeugenics movement and it was not fully abandoned until after people saw the Nazis carry it out to its natural conclusion. That much is true. I'm not aware of a couple of things you mention though, but am interested enough i may check this weekend.

06-03-2014, 12:42 PM
(06-03-2014 12:39 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(06-03-2014 12:19 PM)BnW Wrote:  I though I&I was banned because he went out of his way to be a dick.

I've been testing that theory and so far it appears this forum allows you to be a total dick without any repercussions.

It took I&I months to get banned. Keep at it, you'll get there I'm sure.

[+] 5 users Like BnW's post