I&I is losing his shit right now.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-03-2014, 10:11 PM
RE: I&I is losing his shit right now.
(06-03-2014 09:09 PM)Chas Wrote:  He was banned, in part, for spamming the forum with multiple posts on the same subject time and again.

He was banned for spamming the forum with starting multiple duplicative threads on the same goddam motherfucking topic over and over again. ...Over and over again and again ... The Calvinist was right to exile him.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
06-03-2014, 10:38 PM
(06-03-2014 09:09 PM)Chas Wrote:  As usual, you are not listening.

He was banned, in part, for spamming the forum with multiple posts on the same subject time and again.

Fine. You're right. I only saw the selective excerpts he sent me and have no way of knowing if they're even accurate, so I shouldn't have made comments about the reasons for his being banned. I retract my statement.
06-03-2014, 11:00 PM
(06-03-2014 10:38 PM)frankksj Wrote:  
(06-03-2014 09:09 PM)Chas Wrote:  As usual, you are not listening.

He was banned, in part, for spamming the forum with multiple posts on the same subject time and again.

Fine. You're right. I only saw the selective excerpts he sent me and have no way of knowing if they're even accurate, so I shouldn't have made comments about the reasons for his being banned. I retract my statement.

I&I was banned because of a constant chorus of complaints about him.
06-03-2014, 11:05 PM
(06-03-2014 11:00 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(06-03-2014 10:38 PM)frankksj Wrote:  Fine. You're right. I only saw the selective excerpts he sent me and have no way of knowing if they're even accurate, so I shouldn't have made comments about the reasons for his being banned. I retract my statement.

And that customer service seems to be considered by quite a few as ... too late ?

Want something? Then do something.
07-03-2014, 12:30 AM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2014 12:35 AM by GirlyMan.)
(06-03-2014 10:38 PM)frankksj Wrote:  Fine. You're right. I only saw the selective excerpts he sent me and have no way of knowing if they're even accurate, so I shouldn't have made comments about the reasons for his being banned. I retract my statement.

That's bullshit. If he had stuck to a single thread instead of spamming the forum by starting multiple threads on the same goddam fucking topic over and over again he'd still be here. The moderators here bent over backwards to tell him that. He intentionally went the fuck out of his way to get exiled.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
07-03-2014, 12:42 AM
[Image: 1360.gif]

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 3 users Like Logisch's post
07-03-2014, 06:27 AM

Not to mention the constant repetition of the same topics which were used deliberately as hot-buttons which attracted him attention. I say it was to get himself attention because almost as soon as people stopped paying attention to one of his threads, he'd make another.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
07-03-2014, 06:31 AM
(07-03-2014 06:27 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Not to mention the constant repetition of the same topics which were used deliberately as hot-buttons which attracted him attention. I say it was to get himself attention because almost as soon as people stopped paying attention to one of his threads, he'd make another.

I guess that means I&I's blood is on our hands.....if we just paid more attention to him he'd still be around.
07-03-2014, 06:35 AM
(07-03-2014 06:31 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(07-03-2014 06:27 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Not to mention the constant repetition of the same topics which were used deliberately as hot-buttons which attracted him attention. I say it was to get himself attention because almost as soon as people stopped paying attention to one of his threads, he'd make another.

I guess that means I&I's blood is on our hands.....if we just paid more attention to him he'd still be around.

I'd argue that if people paid more attention, the mods would have been far less lenient, as more people would have seen through it and called for it to stop.

And what do you mean his 'blood is no our hands'? It's not like we killed him or anything, just exiled him back to the filthy depths of the internet from whence he came. Like casting a fish back into the water.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
07-03-2014, 06:52 AM
(07-03-2014 06:35 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  And what do you mean his 'blood is no our hands'? It's not like we killed him or anything, just exiled him back to the filthy depths of the internet from whence he came. Like casting a fish back into the water.

I was making a joke.