I Love This Guy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-11-2011, 11:17 AM
I Love This Guy
Right. So I was talking to a kid I know that's a little younger than me. He was about to be confirmed in the catholic faith and asked his uncle to be a sponsor. For those of you that don't know, a sponsor is someone who guides you on your 'spiritual journey' to becoming a full member of the church. Anyway, this kid asks his uncle who says "This is what really happened" and hands him a copy of "A Brief History Of Time". I love this guy.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes KnuckleTurtle's post
03-11-2011, 11:35 AM
RE: I Love This Guy
That's awesome. I wish he was my uncle. Instead I have an uncle who thinks he is a warlock. That's right. A warlock.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-11-2011, 11:47 AM
(03-11-2011 11:35 AM)lucradis Wrote:  That's awesome. I wish he was my uncle. Instead I have an uncle who thinks he is a warlock. That's right. A warlock.

What in the hell makes him think he's a warlock?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
03-11-2011, 11:52 AM
Probably the fact that he can do magic and fly and turn into animals and cool stuff like that :/. I assume he went insane when his hair went grey. He was always the odd one. Also a bit of a liar. Now he just creeps me out and makes me glad we're on opposite sides of the country lol.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-11-2011, 03:15 PM
I want a warlock uncle. He sounds like he could provide hours of entertainment.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
04-11-2011, 08:58 AM
Warlock uncles do have a tendency to go a bit power crazy and become oppressive dictators. They're really like hyperactive kids when that happens though.
04-11-2011, 09:24 AM
(04-11-2011 08:58 AM)KnuckleTurtle Wrote:  Warlock uncles do have a tendency to go a bit power crazy and become oppressive dictators. They're really like hyperactive kids when that happens though.

I think that only happens if you feed them after midnight.

Also, keep them out of the direct sunlight- it kills them. And avoid water, that makes them multiply.

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]